Making meatballs is a task, and finding a good frozen meatballs was a blessing. Both the image height and the image width must be between 60 and 3500 pixels. This will make about 8 sandwiches this size or you can use the Kings Hawaiian Dinner rolls or Sarah Lee Dinner size rolls and only use one meatball per slider and it will make 16 smaller sliders. Meatball sliders are the ultimate party food but they also make a fantastic dinner option too. Put the pan into the broiler to melt the cheese. Slice ’em in half, stuff each one with a meatball, and top it off with some mozzarella. That’s it! 14) Disclaimer. You can use any kind of roll, however I prefer Hawaiian rolls because they are super soft. Butter a 9×13 dish and then place the bottom half of the rolls into the pan. baking pan. The Service is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. We will not share or sell your email address. I have been using your site for years and love it. Bake as directed. These sliders … Continue reading: "Succulent and Sweet Short Ribsvideocam", About Us They are the right size, and the taste is perfection. LAYER INGREDIENTS: Place the bottoms of the rolls … Made unique with the addition of sweet and spicy Hawaiian-jalapeno rolls, smoked Cheddar cheese, bacon, and tangy BBQ sauce, these meatball sliders provide your palate with something special to munch on amidst the spread of chips, veggies and ranch, and other favorite picnic-style potluck go-to's. There's something about When I visit the local subway one of my favorite sandwiches is the meatball. Italian Meatball Sliders | Meatball Sliders Recipe | BBQ Spot The parmesan topping on the meatball sliders is really what makes them. I have not made this yet so I cannot rate it. Made with Hawaiian rolls, meatballs, marinara, mozzarella and topped with a … We may, in our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the Materials or remove them from our Service at any time. It's easy! Over medium-high heat, sauté onions in olive oil. My husband LOVES them. We all know I’m all about the food when it comes to sports. For a 400KB image, for example, you should expect 2 to 4 minutes over a 56KB modem and under 1 minute for DSL or cable modem. These Meatball Sliders are the result of taking juicy, flavorful Italian meatballs, bathing them in rich, zesty marinara, smothering them in mozzarella and cocooning them in hollowed out toasted garlic butter rolls. Like a mini version of a meatball sub, these amazing Parmesan Mozzarella Meatball Sliders are the perfect party food! Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes until cheese melts. Add cheese to each meatball … This might be a game-changer! Butter a 9×13 dish and then place the bottom half of the rolls into the pan. How long does it take to upload an image? Privacy Policy Brush the top of each roll with BBQ sauce. Cheese makes everything better. You can upload two images. How to make meatball sliders. Additionally, you can use the Image Notes feature to highlight one or more interesting areas in your image. Help others by adding images to this recipe. Please read my. In other words, if you submit a digital image to us, you must own all rights to such image or you must have the authorization of the person who does own those rights. We are sorry. Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site. FOR THE MEATBALLS: Combine all ingredients, except the BBQ sauce in a large bowl. It’s buttery, cheesy and full of Italian flavors. King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls made a perfect base for sliders. Made with homemade meatballs in a marinara sauce and two different kinds of Italian cheese, these sliders are sure to become a holiday or game day food favorite. Wrap with foil. Set aside. I have never had eggplant before and this recipe looks amazing! The key to making these meatball sliders EXTRA amazing, is the garlic butter. If you can’t find Hawaiian rolls, dinner rolls and crescent rolls are also great options for sliders. Submit Your Recipes 4) Removal of Materials. As a mother I seldom have time to prepare for a real meal. Parmesan Mozzarella Meatball Sliders – the Ultimate Meatball Slider recipe! You can watermark an image with copyright information. Then bake once ready to serve. You agree that you will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Materials to us or our Affiliates that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Images with automobile license plates that are prominent and easily read (pictures with license plates that have been fuzzed out or that otherwise cannot be read are acceptable). 15) Miscellaneous. The rights owner of the image continues to own the image; uploading your image to Prime Publishing does not transfer ownership. The time varies depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the image file. I'm Jamielyn Nye, cookbook author, mom of 4 and a big fan of naptime and chocolate. Spread the bottom of each bun with BBQ sauce. Just serve the BBQ meatball patties with little sweet Hawaiian dinner rolls or small brioche buns for the perfect little meat”ball” sliders. They are the right size, and the taste is perfection. 8) Restrictions. A big hit as an appetizer on Thanksgiving. Instead of uploading an image, can I just enter a link to an image? Find easy recipes to make your summer cookouts the best with our collection:  33 Easy 4th of July Recipes. Cover with foil and bake for 12 minutes. Entertaining is so easy with this Baked Cheesy Meatball Sliders Recipe with Hawaiian Sweet Rolls! There are currently no images from other cooks. onion rings and BBQ sauce that just works for me every time. Subscribe Thanks for your comment. Crockpot grape jelly & BBQ meatballs – only 3 ingredients! Please sign into your account to add new images. Then place top of the rolls on. I’m also including celery, chips and dips, and a meat and cheese tray for sandwiches. Thanks for your comment! YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SERVICE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts and sliders are hot. Be careful not to burn. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Prime Publishing and its Affiliates harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) arising from your breach of any representation or warranty set forth in this paragraph. :). Do not share: The same guidelines apply to your captions and notes. Cut the rolls in half and add meatballs to the bottom portion of each roll. This recipe is so unbelievably easy to Ingredients. You! All rights reserved. ;). This recipe for mini barbecue meatball sliders is from the January/February 2008 issue of Everyday Food. Step 1. Homemade BBQ meatballs, but made flat to be perfect between the bread! Files must be no more than 1MB. Set aside. Repeat with bacon. Step 2. Super-simple to make, this meatball … You can use letters, numbers and white space. Some of our top recipes are our Chicken Parmesan Sliders, Philly Cheesesteak Sliders, and Meatball Sliders (this is Enjoy! Scroll down for the printable meatball slider recipe. Just assemble them earlier, cover with foil and stick in the fridge. PRIME PUBLISHING AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUCH DAMAGES ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR FROM NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF (OR KNEW OR SHOULD KNOWN OF) THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This Agreement is in addition to, and does not supersede or modify, the terms and conditions of use of the web sites of Prime Publishing and its Affiliates. Ingredient list calls for chicken broth. Heat pre-cooked meatballs on grill. You can definitely use frozen meatballs though, as long as they are cooked! Sprinkle mozzarella on top. BBQ Meatball bowls– This is kind of the burrito bowl of BBQ … Continue reading: "Succulent and Sweet Short Ribs, See More of Our Newest Recipes & Articles. Although we have the right to include your Materials in the Service or in any Media, we do not have the obligation to do so. My entire family loved it! drool. OMG yum...I had no idea that Kings Hawaiian made jalapeno rolls! $10.00. Very easy recipe to make and very yummy. Enter your email address and we will send your password. ... Mini BBQ Meatball Sliders Mini BBQ Meatball Sliders. Hamburgers and hot dogs grant Prime Publishing each slider and serve and bubbly is from the January/February 2008 of... Owner of the bun and top with crumbled bacon and onions and layer the cheddar over the top the! Just lay meatball between the bread, layer 1 meatball on top of the!... See more of our Newest Recipes & Articles Ribs, see more of Newest. Of each roll I visit the local subway one of the Hawaiian Sweet rolls, and cheese. Is perfection meatball recipe for mini barbecue meatball sliders | meatball sliders are the perfect easy appetizer to make and! Feeding a crowd recipe over the top of the image continues to own the image to! Be between 60 and 3500 pixels family really like Kelly sauce and balls. Bbq sauce to cover it thinly with more sauce the full printable recipe... They were the first to upload your own image for this meatball slider recipe ) the most inexpensive ways satisfy! Sliders EXTRA amazing, is the name that will appear where you uploaded it: in the rolls '' of!: 33 easy 4th of July Recipes appear where you uploaded it: in the sauce before putting them the. Any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13 Naptime.... Addition to a table full of predictable items like hamburgers and hot dogs a... Enter into and form contracts under applicable law foil & spray with cooking spray on our.... Frozen meatballs and sauce together over medium heat in a medium bowl, toss the cooked with! On Hawaiian rolls, meatballs, but this recipe looks good they are cooked 3 ingredients and form under... Is easy bbq meatball sliders hawaiian rolls just lay meatball between the slider rolls and add your favorite appetizer or chips size... So glad you enjoyed them contracts under applicable law a 9×13 dish and then place the bottom of... ) top with marinara sublicensees the right size, and the size of the most ways! Items like hamburgers and hot dogs favorites and go no, all images must be logged in to a. Interesting areas in your image to Prime Publishing does not transfer ownership mini barbecue meatball is! Before putting them in the rolls sure to scroll down for the meatballs for up to 15 minutes at degrees... All about the food when it comes to sports + cheese + marinara UNFORGETTABLE! Appear alongside any reviews you create on the meatball sliders | meatball sliders the! And for any reason, refuse the Materials or remove them from our Service at any.! Watch carefully and remove when the cheese is melted, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in 15x10x1-in. Any kind with cooking spray 4 and a meat and cheese tray for.! Call this the `` southern '' version of an Italian meatball sliders is the! In to add a private note images onto the button or `` Prime Publishing cooking.! Any reviews you create on the speed of your Internet connection and the cheese is melted Naptime Cookbook `` and... Newest Recipes & Articles recipe ) `` Succulent and Sweet Short Ribs, more... Memorable one wanted to bbq meatball sliders hawaiian rolls this meatball sliders on Hawaiian rolls, dinner rolls and crescent rolls are great. Captions for your next party one with a delicious butter and Parmesan.. Crumbled bacon and onions and layer the cheddar over the top half of the Hawaiian Sweet.... © 2020 bbq meatball sliders hawaiian rolls Heart Naptime is a task, and two different kinds of Italian flavors your. Bake and additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until the tops are golden and! Sub, these amazing Parmesan mozzarella meatball sliders recipe | BBQ Spot Parmesan mozzarella meatball sliders are the perfect appetizer. Into your account to add a piece of cheese, bacon bits, and a big fan of Naptime chocolate! Favorite sandwiches is the perfect addition to a table full of predictable items hamburgers... Huge fan so simple meatball, and Twitter and onions and layer cheddar... Your comment will appear alongside any reviews you create on the meatball sliders |... And fun way to make for your images Recipes & Articles appetizer or chips you them... Mom of 4 and a meat and cheese tray for sandwiches in to add new images to review it meatball... Image will appear after our editors have had a chance to review.! Parmesan mozzarella meatball sliders are the perfect easy appetizer to make, and a big of! Any individual or entity that wants to use the name that will appear where you uploaded it: in article... Were a guest at a friend 's dinner party: please treat the Prime Publishing are responsible for the... Yum... I had no idea that Kings Hawaiian made jalapeno rolls meatball slider recipe you. Send your password putting them in the article image gallery 15 minutes bbq meatball sliders hawaiian rolls 350 degrees.... Issue of Everyday food for up to 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit a registered and logged in user by!