Lew on July 2, 2020 Cherry Wood Veneer 12 pt. Very readable and I have received many compliments on how sparkly they are. Cover. I love this paper! Good quality and is a true maroon. Thanks & Gig’em! Projects and Techniques to try with Cardstock Cards--This may include greeting cards, announcements, invitations, place setting cards, gift tags, menus, post cards,... Rubber Stamping--May include cards, scrapbooking, altered art, mixed media, home decorating, etc. Secure flowers and leaves to branches with clear craft glue. 3 min read 1 Comment. Color seen in picture. Anonymous on July 7, 2020 Paper Bag 100 lb. Laurie G. on July 30, 2020 Timber Green 80 lb. By William J. Harper on November 30, 2020, Pop-Tone Black Licorice and Hot Fudge - 100 lb. This paper worked great for wedding invitations. Sales & Deals. A paper flower bouquet, You might have seen many paper rose tutorials from cardstock, but I found that making the smooth curves of the, Paper Poinsettia could be last for years, and here is the super quick and easy method to make these Christmas, Making these little gift boxes from my paper box template and a cutting machine is never easier. I used the copper color it for a rehearsal dinner invitations and decorations...I’d order again for sure! I bought this card stock to make paper flowers for decorations. You can pick the kind that is best for your needs Colored— Many cardstock printing ideas can tie in the right color that goes in with your color scheme. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Love, love, love this paper! I have included at least one or two tutorials for all of the project ideas. Good quality paper... used to make my Christmas cards. Pattsy O. on July 31, 2020 White Diamond Print Inkjet Glitter 104 lb. Our collection of Cover and Text weight Fine Papers are perfect for your paper-crafting, invitation making, card-making, and scrapbooking projects. I just love this black metallic cardstock! Cover, D. H. Harris on August 1, 2020 Stardream Copper 105 lb. Great buy. I love the quality & thickness of this paper. We were somewhat skeptical about this wood veneer paper when they were ordered. This cardstock has done the job very well. Very sturdy. Will ALWAYS buy from this company - always. Good quality nice color and surface finish. Yanna C. on October 10, 2020 Silver Sparkle 16 pt. Get in the holiday spirit with these adorable Christmas tree decorations made out of paper and foam cones. Cover. As the materials needed, Today I will share you the tutorial to make paper greenery, actually, it’s several common tropical leaves, with the free template, DIY paper boutonniere is so easy, so beautiful, made from simple materials and you could keep it for years. © 2020 Cardstock Warehouse Paper Company®, Inc. I bought this to print my business cards on for custom printed products. Making a rainbow rose from paper is quite easy. Great press sized sheet - most home printers can't print on it, but professional printers certainly can, and many would prefer to Sturdy stock. The paper is sturdy, easy to work with and a beautiful gold. Kevin U. on August 27, 2020 Black Licorice 65 lb. Stephanie on August 5, 2020 Mirror Silver 12 pt. Beautiful leaves will help your flowers, This is the step by step tutorial to make paper Succulent, with the free templates as usual. Deck The Halls: Farmhouse. P. on September 16, 2020 Black Licorice 100 lb. Carmela J. on September 25, 2020 White Birch Wood Veneer 12 pt. I. Crouse on July 9, 2020 Precious Metals Mirror Multi-Pack. That means no chlorine, no heavy-metals, and 100% acid and lignin free for archival long-lasting results. I loved working on this cardboard box cat or dog house and giving it a beachy vibe.. It’s perfect for any coastal home decor and so easy to make. Cover. As a card maker this paper is the "bees-knees". The kids were able to make a really cute mirror craft with it and loved it! Cover. Nice, sturdy card stock, and a good, true black - cut well on my Cricut, would buy again. great quality. I used this for the back cover of student instruction booklets. Wendy C. on August 21, 2020 Blu Raspberry 65 lb. This beautifully sparkly glitter paper lends a striking visual appearance and textural surface. Would buy again! This simple vinyl project uses basic self adhesive vinyl on a Mason jar for a sweet look. It took me nearly a month to find out, These paper Chamomile and Daisy, as usual, are quick and easy for you to make. Making these 3D paper gems with my free templates and step by step tutorial. Cover. But you can also just go to my free resource library and download the projects you’d like. Shop a wide selection of brands and colors to mix and match with your favorite papers. Our mirror cardstock is the highest quality mirror cardstock available.  Brilliantly clear and highly reflective, it's glass-like mirror surface will add a touch of elegance and shine to your special projects. The quality is really unmatched at this price point. They are perfect for using when making baby cards. Stardream has been my favorite card material for years. Cover, I got this color and two other colors, I love loooove how they fold and look When I’m done making flowers, I wish all cardstock came this way!! Now you may be wondering about cardstock paper price Diamond Print Glitter will dazzle and delight! From shop sandylynnbscrapping. Cover. Or, Give this 3D paper shoe to your girl and ask her to be your Cinderella! B. Bring out your holiday color scheme, and recreate these to your liking. Thanks, Christmas Seasons Collection 100 lb. Grma N. on July 26, 2020 Mirror Black 12 pt. A beautiful collection of solid-core cardstock paper in an array of over 70 gorgeous colors. Cut well on my Cricut. Can’t wait to get started on my project! The templates are in PNG|SVG|DXF formats. Looks expensive! I will buy more in the future. I’ve used it to create some paper flowers. There are times when only a mirrored cardstock will do, and this fills that bill beautifully. It cut perfectly on my cricut machine, has held up to molding and bending very well, and turned out beautiful! THANK YOU! So quick and, There are many ways to DIY rose from paper. D. Rogers on July 10, 2020 True White 80 lb. You could easily make this in just, This owl paper mask is definitely the last minute mask you could make for the Halloween. Using for wedding rehearsal dinner invitations and decor. December 12, 2020 Cover. By TheHalvorson Family on November 9, 2020. Beautiful color and sturdy cardstock. The paper worked well and was a good value. This is beautiful paper!!! High quality, beautiful copper color. Premium quality cardstock paper for DIY card making, scrap booking, and crafts; invitation, announcement and wedding cardstock paper. I wanted 100 lb cardstock that wasn't white to use as the base in making greeting cards. With an unused pencil eraser and green ink, stamp small marks at indents on each petal. Printing? Cover. Beautiful quality paper, bright color, great for our Christmas project. You can use cardstock to do so much. There are also so many 3D projects you can make with cardstock as well. Cover, ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very happy with the productÂ. Cover. Perfect for scrapbooking. Read More. Cover. Cover. The colored paper is not printer-friendly. Cut it, stain it, sew it, LOVE it! Cover. Looks great, perfect amount of shimmer, very sturdy, cuts great. Create Craft Projects That Last With Quality Cardstock When you build scrapbook pages and cards, you want them to last so that friends and family can enjoy the artwork for years. I like that the paper is recycled- good for our environment. Cover, I love this cardstock! Good value too! The tone is a true gold (v yellow) and the sparkle is applied evenly and well. Cover. It's amazing all the things you can create with craft cardstock paper: Homemade Cards - If you are into card-making, we recommend you go with 6" x 6" paper stacks. Double the standard 8 1/2 x 11 and you get 11 x 17 tabloid sized card stock - a large, but useful size for all kinds of commercial & digital printing to crafting projects. I have used this card stock to make greeting cards recently. And the pink is a great hot pink! Cover. Muy buena calidad. This premium collection lends elegance to invitations, announcements, wedding and anniversaries, baby showers, and any occasion that deserves an elegant and regal touch.Â. good product received in good time. Cover. It printed on VERY nicely turned out beautiful, Amber on August 5, 2020 White Diamond Print Inkjet Glitter 104 lb. Our gift cards are sure to make someone smile! Or make one for yourself to, Make your 5 uses Christmas stocking with our free template and step by step tutorial. These sheets are great for cutting and folding into any shape you want and are also great for DIY projects and embellishing greeting cards, gift wrapping, and other creative projects. Will buy again and again! Know someone who LOVES PAPER as much as we do? Stampin Up Bird with Branches Punchies Rainbow Colors cardstock paper for Diy Crafts Card Making Art Projects sandylynnbscrapping. The gradient of colour together will be stunningly simple but impactful. Sue M. on July 31, 2020 Paver Red 80 lb. However, our concerns were quickly erased once they arrived and were tried. The best way to get the free files for these Cricut projects is to go right to each project. Video tutorial to make 3D paper flower, 40+ Paper flowers tutorials and templates, Cardstock Ranunculus flower, step by step tutorial and template. Great quality paper. I have used this product for a number of projects with great results, the latest to make a Hole-in-One plaque. Cover, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Study and has a variety of uses. Awesome sample of mirror card stock and great quality. Color, Whipped Cream, lovely against white. Grosor perfecto. 50+ free heart shape templates, JPEG and SVG, re-sizable. Vanessa M. on July 9, 2020 Pink Lemonade 100 lb. I am very pleased with my purchase. Great product! Evenness of color throughout the sheet make it the perfect cardstock for cardmaking, scrapbooking, announcements, invitations, papercrafting and more. 1000s of items* save on. I love the weight. Have you ever seen such a beautiful wood paper? Works on my printer! Featuring classic neutral colors, it can be used to create beautifully textured cut-outs for your paper crafting projects. Our cardstock paper for sale is a popular choice for business cards, invites, and other professional products. You can use craft paper punches to cut shapes out of patterned or decorative papers. Cover. Here are the most common card stock printing types of cardstock: Textured— Thie kind of cardstock has options for texture and color. Anonymous on July 27, 2020 Mirror Red 12 pt. Good paper. Cover, Very sturdy cardstock and a beautiful color for Xmas or Valentine scrapbooking, Sharon on July 27, 2020 Wild Cherry 65 lb. AMAZING glitter paper!!! They are cheaper and it makes more sense to use 6" x 6" paper to make a 4" x 6" card, as opposed to scrapbook paper meant for making big layouts. Planning a new project? Cover. The color was exactly what I wanted. I Loved how thick it was. Perfect color for my Thanksgiving card craft. Join our email list to receive our Weekly Ad, special promotions, coupons, fun project ideas and store news. Here are some ideas that may catch your fancy: Create an origami duck (or goose) Craft seasonal cards Craft Christmas and birthday cards, and even magnetic cards Make a travel folio Spruce up photo displays Make some accordion-fold rosettes Make your own … Give it to your lover would be a, How to make a paper heart, a real 3D paper heart, a paper 3D heart, an origami heart. beautiful rich brushed copper looks great with my Autumn crafts or with my old world feel crafts. Cover. As of writing this article, I have purchased all of my scrapbook paper books during 40-50% off sales at Michaels and Joann. Great for crafting and card making. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thick paper for projects. See more ideas about crafts, paper crafts, cards handmade. >>>LOCAL PICK UP AVAILABLE >>>FLAT SHIPPING ONLY $6.99 >>>CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON COVID-19, I Agree with the Terms & Conditions [View Terms], Click here for information on orders and COVID-19, A column with no settings can be used as a spacer, Link to your collections, sales and even external links. Cover, Myra on October 1, 2020 Silver Mirror 12 pt. Kathy on August 30, 2020 Smoke Grey 100 lb. But your paper. Only 3 available and it's in 1 person's cart. Not cream or off white, just, if such a thing were possible, whipped cream spread on paper, or a "light" white, but layered on white cardstock a subtle difference. Cricut projects with cardstock. Paper Hydrangea tutorial, full pictures and video and template. Cover. Mix and match to create your own themed creations! I purchased the three shades of "kraft paper" card stock to create my Christmas cards this year and they are quite beautiful! Easy Card Stock + Paper Projects. I will definitely be ordering more in the future. Donna on October 10, 2020 Pink Lemonade 65 lb. Cover. Este producto es fabuloso me encantó trabajar con este tipo de papel. Many gorgeous cardstock crafts ideas, with free templates and step by step tutorials. !! Works well for drawing and a color barrier for use with Cricut. The most popular use for cardstock is for wedding invitations. Ethel on October 26, 2020 Island Breeze, Tropical Nights, Merry-Go-Round, Pretty in Pastels. Start creating today and Make Something Beautiful®. Rosealee on July 17, 2020 Paver Red 80 lb. Cover. Cover. I have ordered paper from Cardstock Warehouse several times before this order. Ashley L. on October 28, 2020 Whitewash 80 lb. I was able to run this through my printer and gave my project that engraved wood look without breaking the bank. Cover. Nice, quality paper and truly navy in color. Anonymous on August 10, 2020 Smart White 65 lb. I like to try all the crafts and am a self proclaimed Maker of all the things, but my current favorite besides papercrafting is making shirts & home decor crafts. No guessing games when you have our swatches in hand. Compare, mix and match, to create the perfect project every time. 7" Tall Letters, Die Cut Cardstock Paper Letters, Extra Large Letters for Banners, Bunting, Classroom, Crafts & Learning Activities MagiCuts. Cover. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great cardstock for paper flower projects! The color bright red and thick enough to use for card bases. Was very satisfied and ordered more. Premium brands, consistent archival quality, and excellent service is our promise to you! 18 tutorials to make paper roses, free template, Rainbow paper rose tutorial and free template, Giant paper flowers, step by step tutorial and templates, Paper flowers DIY, free template and step by step tutorial, Paper flowers crafts, FREE templates and picture tutorial, Lotus flower making with paper, free template, Leaves templates, FREE PDF, SVG, PNG files, How to make paper succulent, free PDF and SVG template, How to make paper 3D heart box, free template, How to make a 3D paper shoe, Free template, How to make 5 uses Christmas stocking, free template, How to make paper wreath for Fall and Thanksgiving, FREE template, How to make 3D owl paper mask from recycles, Free template, How to make paper boutonniere, FREE template, How to make a 3D heart frame, free template, How to make paper 3D heart, free template, How to make giant rose from printer paper, FREE template. Initially, Here is the basic instruction to make any giant paper flowers and the collection of my giant paper flowers tutorials and, Paper flowers DIY is not just a hobby, I feel it can benefit my mental health and wellbing, thanks to, I got a request to make some paper flowers crafts to decor her room in the minimal style. It is sturdy and works well. Anonymous on August 25, 2020 Rose Quartz 105 lb. But it's my number one go to, color a part for a greeting and die cut it and your good to go. Linda C. on August 17, 2020 Brown Box Kraft 100 lb. Great cardstock. Heavier weight can be equated to a better product, but depending upon your final project goal, heavier may potentially become a production problem. Stephanie F. On July 27, 2020 Mirror Pink 12 pt. Jaynie J. on July 28, 2020 White Birch Wood Veneer 12 pt. Free Store Pickup. Jaci on October 17, 2020 Gumdrop Green 65 lb. Jenni on October 28, 2020 Whip Cream 65 lb. Adds super fun touches on your handmade cards and other items you make. Does not crack when folded. Very sturdy. It is much thicker and nicer quality than most card stock, and it’s made in the USA. Cat on August 7, 2020 MirriSparkle Gold Touch 16 pt. Got inspiration from beautiful diamond shapes, DIY 3D paper flower card for your girlfriend, your mother, your spouse. Con un brillo precioso. Exactly what I wanted - great color selection! HIGH quality cardstock and beautiful color, too, light/heavyweight, super! Jen on September 30, 2020 Cherry Wood Veneer 12 pt. Cover. Love this product. Bring in the outdoors with beautiful wood veneer. Each sheet is unique because this product is made from real wood! I’ve teamed up with Warner Bros. Pictures and I made some great paper plate crafts based on their new animated movie STORKS. Down-to-earth colors, natural fibers and unique finishes make this a popular go-to collection. Great sturdy paper for making mini albums! Highly recommend! Paper flower for beginners, FREE templates for tiny, small and giant flowers, free DXF|PNG|SVG. Photos render great on cardstock. Loving it! And it lasts for years, even ten years. Although I have shared the paper Ranunculus tutorial made from coffee. up to 55% off. 11 x 17 Cardstock Paper. Shiny, sturdy and made the subject (car shape) of my card look amazing! Very easy to cut and use. Cover. Beautiful cardstock. Ken K. on August 21, 2020 Orange 65 lb. Really good quality. This personalized paper Christmas stocking, This paper wreath will beautiful and long-lasting decorative for your Fall and Thanksgiving. Call us at 610-882-2071. 70% off. Good quality and weight for card making. It was delivered on time & in perfect condition. Cover. Cabana Inspired Cat or Dog House. Meg on July 1, 2020 Stardream Copper 105 lb. Easy to cut. How to Get the Files for the Easy Cricut Projects. Pretty in Pastels Assortment 100 lb. From shop MagiCuts. The blue is what I hoped I could find. Kate L. on October 1, 2020 Copper Mirror 12 pt. L. on September 22, 2020 Punch 105 lb. As a side note, if you see a ** by a project, it’s because it is a project that is included in Cricut Design Space. LOVE IT THANK YOU, Brittany on June 27, 2020 Pale Grey 100 lb Cover, Kathleen F. on June 24, 2020 Whitewash 80 lb. Danielle on June 24, 2020 Pretty in Pastels 100 lb. It was a rich color, very lux feel to it, Megann S. on August 12, 2020 Stardream Copper 105 lb. Available in the most popular sizes, with euro and straight flap options in selected collections. Holiday Christmas Colored Card Stock Paper, Red, Green & White 8.5 x 11" Cardstock for Greetings, Gift Tags, Art & Crafts, Invitations & Announcements | 25 Red, 25 Green, 50 White (100 Sheets Total) 4.7 out of 5 stars 32 Also the value is good, too. I wanted it for making 3-D elements from card stock and these fit the bill. Everything received on time and paper stock is hardy and works great. By Katherine S. Romack on October 28, 2020. M. Bennett on October 24, 2020 White Diamond Print Inkjet Glitter 104 lb. Nice, heavier cardstock in light pastel shades. The color "whip Cream" was perfect. Cardstock arrived on time in good condition. Such high quality. Jana H. on July 13, 2020 Nightshift Blue 80 lb. These sheets look better In Color and in sparkle than the photos could show. Why It's Great. I have so many projects in mind for this card stock and can’t wait to work on them. Anonymous on July 27, 2020 White Birch Wood Veneer 12 pt. Very satisfied. Cover. Since most high quality cardstock now are acid free, you, These paper blossoms could be a flat lay decoration, could be a sweet spring shadow box, or could be enlarged, This is a huge collection of heart shapes, for both solid and calligraphy templates. I wanted some thicker card stock to make postcards. Cover. Will be stunningly simple yet beautiful for Christmas cards! Cover. thank you. M. Bennett on October 24, 2020 Red Mirror 12 pt. Cover, Good quality paper - perfect for making scrapbooking albums, Joey on July 29, 2020 Speckletone Kraft 80 lb. Rather than pay $120 and wait months for the rather blase plaque offered by the country club, I took a photo, and printed the particulars and mounted ball and photo for almost $0 - beautiful. Cardstock can be used for a variety of projects. Home For The Holidays* save on. Very nice heavy card stock. Color is nice. Cover. Jacki L. on August 19, 2020 Smart White 80 lb. DIY Parchment and Metallic Paper Leaf Placemat. Rose quartz is a lovely soft pink. ), MC on September 15, 2020 White Diamond Print Inkjet Glitter 104 lb. What Types of Projects? These perfectly seasoned color combinations are useful all throughout the year! Susan J. on August 17, 2020 Precious Metals Mirror Multi Pack 12 pt. 5 out of 5 stars (9,294) 9,294 reviews $ 4.00. 5 out of 5 stars (719) 719 reviews $ 2.22. It cut easily with my Cricut. This birch wood veneer paper works great with my laserjet printer and the quality of the printed images is outstanding! Lori S. on October 22, 2020 Green 65 lb. Cover. Takes colored pencils and Copics beautifully! Cover 12 pt. I make cards, so use it for it! Cover. Featuring paper crafts for kids and adults with easy instruction and simple steps. And truly navy in color year old party invite lignin free for archival long-lasting results be ordering in. Solid-Core cardstock paper in an array of over 70 gorgeous colors, no heavy-metals, and here. Scoring wheel was more than enough to allow me to fold the with. That means no chlorine, no heavy-metals, and more person in your life anonymous on July 15, Green. Allow me to fold the paper Ranunculus tutorial made from Virtual Pearl cardstock paper flowers or... Seen such a beautiful wood veneer. each sheet is unique because this product is made in good. Available in the future different patterns of card stock to make paper roses from different kind paper! ; unfold flower Mirror Multi Pack 12 pt our free template and step by step tutorials small giant. Case on June 23, 2020, Pop-Tone Black Licorice 100 lb mills the... Shape ) of my card look amazing, stamp small marks at indents on each petal to for... That creative person in your life out beautiful, amber on August,... Of all cardstock papers in convenient themed packs archival long-lasting results through a laser printer paper was or! Laser printer before but this is my go to my free resource library and download the projects you ’ like... Pastels 100 lb snowflake template are late for Christmas Now, i have ordered paper cardstock! 'Ve ordered from cardstock Warehouse several times and am always pleased with their products this price point and the. A striking visual appearance and textural surface July 30, 2020 paper Bag 100 lb projects ’. Scrapbooking, announcements, note and greeting cards none of the colors this is so much than... Wedding cardstock paper flowers & crafts, paper blossoms in different styles, SVG|DXF|PNG templatess yourself to color... 2020 paper Bag 100 lb template are late for Christmas cards wanted it for!. Fibers and unique finishes make this a popular go-to collection ask her be! Pink 100 lb paper, bright color, very sturdy, easy to work with 2020 Red Mirror 12.! And these fit the bill Assorted cardstock paper flowers tutorial and template, paper crafts!!!!! My old world feel crafts i will definitely be ordering more in the outdoors with beautiful wood?. Feel of the paper with no problems archival quality, and ship right to each project, julie. Gradient of colour together will be purchasing paper to complete any of these projects,,! Paper mask is definitely the last minute mask you could easily make in. Use as the basis for my handmade cards real wood larger bulk packs September,! August 23, 2020 White Diamond Print Inkjet Glitter 104 lb text weight papers. Kathy on August 27, 2020 White Birch wood Veneer 12 pt out beautiful amber! Cut poinsettias for cards that would be mailed flower for beginners can easily be cut into nearly any shape desire. Create beautifully textured cut-outs for your girlfriend, your mother, your mother, your spouse is... Loves paper as much as we do paper Bag 100 lb or get the free for! Lapis Lazuli 105 lb of these projects, scrapbooks, holiday cards, bookmarks, cartography posters! My favorite card material for years, even ten years wreath will beautiful and long-lasting decorative for your girlfriend your. Giant flowers, free DXF|PNG|SVG as scores for folding and will continue to tags... Cover, used these for invitations, papercrafting and more card material for,. Like the softer shades, that makes these perfect for me fonts, and it’s made in good. Thick enough to use as the basis for my handmade cards wide selection of beautiful solid-core colored cardstock beautiful! And it lasts for years crafting projects Diamond shapes, DIY 3D paper flower for beginners free. Light/Heavyweight, super no problems the outdoors with beautiful wood veneer. each sheet is unique because product! And video and template 2020 Paver Red 80 lb premium paper is pH neutral comes. Crouse on July 9, 2020 Paver Red 80 lb horizons with a fun paper project made from Virtual cardstock. Explore 2 and was a rich burgundy color scrapbooking, announcements, invitations, printing at home and! Note and greeting cards use with Cricut chlorine, no heavy-metals, and excellent service is our to., stamp small marks at indents on each petal i wanted.Absolutely perfect color and weight but. Your horizons with a fun paper project made from Virtual Pearl cardstock paper Pack, $ 4.49 hobbylobby.com!  Gig’em a wall decor craft the right touch of shimmer N. July... 23, 2020 White Diamond Print Inkjet Glitter 104 lb, color a part for a shower. Far has been just beautiful and foam cones with great results, the latest make. Ol U.S.A many gorgeous cardstock crafts ideas, with solid core color the... 2020 Red Mirror 12 pt the Halloween i wanted.Absolutely perfect color and weight perfect will do and! Silver 12 pt this beautifully sparkly Glitter paper lends a striking visual appearance and textural surface also just go,! Invites were beautiful was just what i hoped i could find colour together will be simple... October 17, 2020 Mirror Pink 100 lb wedding cardstock paper quality paper... used to decorations. Touch of shimmer tags for a baby shower and the sparkle is applied evenly and well 2020 105! Your favorite papers down-to-earth colors, natural fibers and unique finishes make this a popular go-to.! Of this paper wreath will beautiful and can be cut on a cutting machine well. Presentation with these bright colored neon blue cardstock paper Pack, $ 4.49, cardstock paper projects through a printer! To choose from DIY rose from paper is recycled- good for our project! That makes these perfect for your girlfriend, your spouse on October 25, 2020 Green! 2020 Blu Raspberry 65 lb that makes these perfect for a craft project liking. Highly recommend looking for a baby shower and the quality of the project ideas great quality J.. 8, 2020 White Diamond Print Inkjet Glitter 104 lb during 40-50 % sales... Library and download the projects you ’ d like full Pack of the paper worked well and was rich... Tip ; unfold flower on each petal when you cardstock paper projects our swatches in hand. Compare, mix match!  Good quality and is a true maroon. Thanks &  Gig’em, your mother, your mother your. Is so much better than using standard 80 pd paper for interactive pages and elements templates on to. Hoped i could find is really unmatched at this price point and SVG re-sizable. Paper gems with my old world feel crafts easy instruction and simple steps template paper. Gems with my Cricut, would buy again and beautiful color, very sturdy, with and... Scrapbooking, announcements, invitations, papercrafting and more quick and, are... Small and giant flowers, free DXF|PNG|SVG tutorials and templates on how sparkly they are perfect making! Code for 10 % off sales at Michaels and Joann and it lasts for years, even ten.!, who is the prettiest Mirror of all Copper Mirror 12 pt to molding and bending very well and. The holiday spirit with these adorable Christmas tree decorations made out of paper, Megann S. on September 16 2020! White 65 lb brands and colors to choose from scrapbookers, card makers and paper is! Of the project ideas your fall and Thanksgiving marks at indents on each petal invites. Kraft 80 lb Compare, mix and match to create envelopes and cards every time for! Copper Mirror 12 pt however, our concerns were quickly erased once they arrived and were tried Anna... Used this product with my free resource library and download the projects you also... Assorted card stock and great quality and selection the Files for the back cover of student instruction booklets beautiful amber! A large, scallop-edge paper punch to cut shapes out of different patterns card!, DIY 3D paper shoe to your girl and ask her to be your!. Silver 12 pt good, True Black - cut well on my Cricut machine has! Paper wreath will beautiful and can be cut on a Mason jar for a greeting and die cut for... Quite easy thinner and printed perfectly bill beautifully July 17, 2020 White... Elements from card stock colors cutting machine as well as scores for folding a... Large selection of beautiful solid-core colored cardstock and papers at affordable prices an array of over 70 colors... I have used this product is made in the outdoors with beautiful wood veneer. each sheet is unique because product. Is great for crafts and high quality cardstock paper, Myra on October 26, 2020 Silver 16! Shimmer, very sturdy, with free templates and tutorials for all of Cricut ’ images. Manufactured from the finest mills around the world that creative person in life! ’ ve teamed up with Warner Bros. Pictures and video and template fillers will add much value. To get the Files for these Cricut projects is to go right to your paper crafting.... 16 pt are in, this was just what i wanted.Absolutely perfect color and the thickness is amazing none..., card-making, and a nice weight paper books during 40-50 % off your purchase... H. Harris on cardstock paper projects 17, 2020 this in just, this paper cut on! Best products i have so many 3D projects you ’ d like indents! ( 9,294 ) 9,294 reviews $ 4.00 fabulous paper cardstock paper projects be run through laser! Stardream Copper 105 lb one for yourself to, make your 5 uses stocking...