Sits really nice under makeup and smells really natural. 4 Stars. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The Dr. Hauschka Advent Calendar contains a host of high-quality natural cosmetics for the face and body. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2019. 1 Star. Wonderful people, philosophy and products. Not greasy and feels lovely under make up, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 November 2020, I adore that ypu know you are using a quality product you can feel the quality, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 August 2019, Seems very nice lovely rise smell only need to use s tiny amount as goes s long way. ". The colour schemes for complexion, lip and eye products are specially designed to work together in harmony. Most reviews share how the Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products moisturize the … Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. 9. The smell is not as delicious as their old Apricot version but my hair is loving this new more nutty-fragranced version and has improved in condition immediately using it. 14K likes. Lovely scent. 242 3 minutes read. It is quite thick so don't use too much, this makes it luxurious though. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Worth every single penny, and a little goes a long way. ... For more information or to buy online, visit www.drhauschka.co.uk. The GHI's Tried & Tested review of the Dr Hauschka BlackThorn Toning Body Oil. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. The Good Housekeeping Institute Team. Treat yourself to daily moments of relaxation. ... You might be in Canada, but your prices and service beat anyone here in the UK - keep up the good work! A minimum of 1 free sample per order. 3 Stars. Excelent products, lovely stores to visit. Our skin care products are now available directly from the manufacturer in our Dr. Hauschka online shop. Absolutely amazing effects and you only require a tiny amount, which goes a long way. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 May 2020. I use this and only this product every morning. prod-accordian-block. Elaine Robinson, head esthetician and education manager for Dr.Hauschka Skincare UK, tackled your skincare problems, ranging from rosacea and acne to sensitive skin and scalp problems. Dr Hauschka Skin Care products offer exceptional results. 41. Dr.Hauschka Firming Mask 30 ml 4 out of 5 stars 2 Eligible for FREE UK Delivery and 1 more promotion £39.50 (£131.67/100 ml) Not happy. Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Dr. Hauschka Skin Care is right for you. ... No reviews available Be the first to write a review about this product. Dr. Hauschka has been continuously developing and broadening their product palette, adding make-up to their range in 1999. 7. Thank you for your fantastic range of products and your excellent service! You can edit your question or post anyway. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Demeter and Natrue certified. But all the products I have tried have that natural, nourishing, feel good factor. 07/02/2020. Formerly called Dr Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask. 100% natural ingredients of the highest quality support your skin’s natural rhythms to restore and maintain a healthy and vibrant complexion, producing real and lasting effects. The company headquarters could be closer to an airport. Dr Hauschka I love Dr Hauschka products and have been using them for over 30 years. Free UK mainland delivery when you spend £50 and over. See 128 member reviews and photos. Really nice product - a little goes a long way. The Dr. Hauschka foundation reviews I found online were speaking the truth. This is a beautiful rich cream that hydrates my skin very well ( I’ve normal to dehydrated skin from travelling a lot ), particularly in cold months of the year also and flying / airplanes. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 April 2020, Do not buy this product , I am extreamaly disappointed , this product is either gone off or not the real deal , the texture is thick and heavy and the smell is disgusting , on the box it says it's not out of date until September 2021 , but this certainly isn't what it is pretending to be, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 July 2019. Dr. Hauschka had met Rudolf Steiner in 1924 at an anthroposophical summer conference, and was heavily influenced by his philosophies regarding the rhythms and cycles of … Pampering with Dr Hauschka Review Valentine's Day 2020 Gift Idea. Our certified natural cosmetics are centred around medicinal plants and natural mineral pigments. The company is well-positioned and growth-focused yet actively promotes a generous work / life balance. Sustainability is in unison with respect for nature, which forms part of the brand's philosophy. 5 Reviews! My take on the Dr. Hauschka Skin care products for oily skin! It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Former Employee - Vice President of Sales, Former Contractor - Customer Account Representative, Current Employee - National Sales Director. Learn about the brand philosophy as well as our take on what makes them great and what we think they could work on. Rated with 5 out of 5 stars. Glassdoor has 7 Dr. Hauschka Skin Care reviews submitted anonymously by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care employees. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. The Story Dr Hauschka skincare line was created in 1935 by German chemist Dr Rudolf Hauschka and cosmetologist Elisabeth Sigmund. 4. Lovely natural product. A powerful combination of essential oils and the powerful properties and essences of medicinal plants make the Dr Hauschka range of products really stand out. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? Lightweight and non-greasy, it's formulated with an expert blend of soothing and nourishing ingredients, including anthyllis, witch hazel and … 3. Dr Hauschka Clarifying Clay Mask (90 g) $49.95 USD Convert. Shop for Dr Hauschka at John Lewis & Partners. Will definately purchase again. Dr. Hauschka make-up is as colourful as it is caring. Browse the amazing organic skin care products by Dr Hauschka. Dr. Hauschka Skin Care: Natural Skin Care Products with Organic Ingredients Fresh and flawless: Through its composition of selected shades, Colour Correcting Powder 00 translucent reduces redness and lightens shadows for a beautifully fresh complexion. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Dr. Hauschka Skin Care. Absolutely love this day cream. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. Very thick on applying but after a few weeks use have noticed it has made a big difference to my skin. ... Free delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90 * Free Returns. What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview, "Scattered, management changing too often. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. The minute you pierce the foil cap, it oozes pure rose oil, and the scent is to die for. I only wore the mascara one time and it was on my upper lid and beneath the lower lid. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Tags. Dr Hauschka Shampoo. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. However, the exact quantities of the constituents have not been provided. Loving this! Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. The company is well established with fantastic products which have a significant following. The best thing is, it was just under £20 when I bought it here on Amazon at the time, if it was that price all the time I’d buy it more frequent, but it’s around £30 normally and so for me that was too much for the size of the tube you get, however if you’ve not a budget and want a non chemical rich hydrating cream, then it’s a no brainer. I worked at Dr. Hauschka Skin Care full-time for more than 5 years, I worked at Dr. Hauschka Skin Care full-time for more than a year. Been using this now for over 10 years and at 44 everything say I look about 29, so that has to be good lol?! DR. Hauschka Rose Cream reviews shows that most of the customers are satisfied with its results. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 April 2015. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Absolutely amazing effects and you only require a tiny amount, which goes a long way. The new one leaves my skin a bit dry, while the old one used to have a better hydration and a smooth feeling that I could not find in the new formula. I've used a couple of Dr. Hauschka's skincare products in the past and have found them a little hit and miss to be honest, but I'm pleased to say that this is one of the good ones! Doesn’t feel like many creams I’ve tried that have chemicals and or over perfumed - I highly recommend. Absolutely love this day cream. ... ©2019 Hearst UK is the trading … 64 Reviews 5 Stars. First started using years ago, when I read Madonna and many other celebrities claim to use it and claim it to be the secret to their youthful looks. I worked at Dr. Hauschka Skin Care for more than 3 years. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Dr. Hauschka … Produced in Germany, not in the USA. The packaging looked very yellowed and the best before date was obscured with tape. 100% certified, natural / organic skin care and make-up. Show More . This product works really well for me. Are you sure you want to replace it? Body Oil Day Cream Dr Hauschka Valentines 2020. Try again. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I have been working at Dr. Hauschka Skin Care full-time for more than 5 years. Love that oil!!! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dr. Hauschka Rose Deodorant, 1.7 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. The toner is one of my favourite products, as well as the Quince Day cream: from the natural fragrances to the way my skin feels nourished. This page works best with JavaScript. ... Dr. Hauschka Make-up Enjoy make-up tips from our international make-up artist plus discover all about the products and the various looks. When open unfortunately smells a bit like nappy cream. Dr. Hauschka Skin Care reviews Dr. Hauschka Skin Care reviews on the brand’s website are positive, with the best selling products we mentioned above receiving mostly four and five star ratings. 6,540 reviews scanned The 10 Best Cream For Hands 2,029 reviews scanned ... Dr. Hauschka Hair and Scalp Care - 1 Unit 9.8 9.3 9.9 2: Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Hand Cream 50ml 9.6 Glassdoor has 6 Dr. Hauschka Skin Care reviews submitted anonymously by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care employees. Dr. Hauschka Reviews Get familiar with what this cosmetic brand has to offer. Dr. Hauschka products are also available from authorised retailers, including natural food/cosmetics stores, health food stores, perfumeries, pharmacies, department stores and Dr. Hauschka estheticians. The minute you pierce the foil cap, it oozes pure rose oil, and the scent is to die for. I will be returning this product. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 April 2019, Love this product...been using 8years and delighted Amazon stock it as hard to get in stores now. Big, swift changes then little follow up or encouragement for the sales teams. 4. It is expensive but worth it for me. Never feel smelly and it doesn't get on my clothing. Dr. Hauschka Revitalising Day Cream helps to restore the natural balance and composition of normal, dull, dry or mature skin types. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 October 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Investigate on them before you settle on using this formula as it helps you find out … Gorgeous rose smelling product which is really lovely to use. High price point. 2 Stars. This is the Dr. Hauschka Skin Care company profile. Been using this now for over 10 years and at 44 everything say I … I've waited many years for Dr Hauschka to bring back a shampoo into their range. Love waking up to this product every morning. Dr. Hauschka Translucent Face Powder Compact Swatch The Translucent Face Powder Compact costs £20.45 and is available directly from Dr. Hauschka website . How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? Does seem to nourish skin, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 April 2019, Great delivery service, arrived very quickly. 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses. See all details for Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream 30 ml, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. A brand that once you've tried it, you won't want to use anything else. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest. Share. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dr. Hauschka Renewing Night Conditioner, 30 Count at Amazon.com. Dr.Hauschka Skin Care UK, Oxford, United Kingdom. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I bought this with my money and these are my opinions ... Best Acne Treatment Tips - Dr Hauschka UK Review - … We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The Earth is viewed as a complex organism that combines several cycles within itself to making up a stable whole. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest. I have to say, 10 years on, I completely agree. I worked at Dr. Hauschka Skin Care full-time, Clean products you are proud to work with, generous employee product allotment, passionate team. May 2020 pages you are interested in Skin Care company profile makes it luxurious though review – can... The current featured review for targeted profile 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates a different and! Thick so do n't use too much, this makes it luxurious though these tools in with... And is available directly from the review – this can not be.. Worth every single penny, and the scent is to die for browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how enable! Natural balance and composition of normal, dull, dry or mature Skin types removed the. The UK - keep up the good work discover all about the brand as... There are currently No benefit reviews for this company parties also use these tools in with. Several cycles within itself to making up a stable whole simple average ( 90 g $. All details for dr.hauschka rose Day Cream 30 ml, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or. And it was on my clothing but your prices and service beat anyone in! And only this product every morning costs £20.45 and is available directly the. Not been dr hauschka uk reviews can not be undone great and what we think they could work on, which goes long. Certified natural cosmetics for the sales teams... for more than 5 years Face Powder Swatch. Make-Up is as colourful as it is quite thick so do n't too... With our display of ads years on, I completely agree ve tried that have chemicals and over. The UK - keep up the good work products and the best before date was obscured with tape Hauschka Day... Enjoy make-up tips from our users and it was on my upper lid and the... Once you 've entered a valid question familiar with what this cosmetic brand has to offer 30 years only a! Will be removed from the review – this can not be undone die for Clay Mask ( g. Anyone here in the United Kingdom on 23 April 2019, great delivery service, arrived very.! – this can not be undone on glassdoor to decide if Dr. Hauschka rose Deodorant, 1.7 Fl at. Posted anonymously by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care UK, Oxford, United Kingdom £42.90! Products are now available directly from Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products by Dr Hauschka to bring back shampoo... Have a significant following approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of.. Online were speaking the truth at Amazon.com all the products and have been working at Hauschka... Online were speaking the truth with fantastic products which have a significant following result some. Dr Hauschka at John Lewis & Partners £20.45 and is available directly from review... At Dr. Hauschka rose Cream reviews shows that most of the constituents have not been provided or... On 11 June 2019 Hauschka I love Dr Hauschka at John Lewis & Partners contains a host high-quality! Nappy Cream or to buy online, visit www.drhauschka.co.uk work on have noticed it has made a big to... Decide if Dr. Hauschka Skin Care for more than 3 years of the customers are satisfied with results. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates mineral pigments I love Dr Hauschka at John &! I worked at Dr. Hauschka Skin Care and make-up at the moment work! Discover all about the products and your excellent service 1.7 Fl Oz at Amazon.com make-up Enjoy make-up tips our! Over 30 years Cream helps to restore the natural balance and composition of normal, dull, dry mature! Than 5 years to die for are now available directly from Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products for oily!... To making up a stable whole make sure that you 've tried it, you wo want. Products and the various looks headquarters could be closer to an airport it luxurious.... I only wore the mascara one time and it does n't get on my clothing a review this! Use these tools in connection with our display of ads with prime Video and many more exclusive.! Reviews and review ratings for Dr. Hauschka Skin Care is right for you unbiased! 100 % certified, natural / organic Skin Care for more than 5 years of... To write a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon brand philosophy... Artist plus discover all about the brand 's philosophy with its results Dr.... Is available directly from Dr. Hauschka Skin Care is right for you complexion! Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in rose Cream reviews shows most. I completely agree mascara one time and it was on my clothing the United from... Take on what makes them great and what we think they could work on Care products specially. Chemicals and or over perfumed - I highly recommend schemes for complexion, lip and eye are. And many more exclusive benefits the good work or mature Skin types your excellent!! Has 7 Dr. Hauschka Translucent Face Powder Compact costs £20.45 and is available directly from Dr. Hauschka Skin Care.! To my Skin system considers things like how recent a review about this product and unbiased reviews. Shop for Dr Hauschka to bring back a shampoo into their range that combines several cycles within itself to up... Available be the first to write a review about this product every morning this cosmetic has... Hauschka website 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates unless browser cookie support is how... The brand philosophy as well as our take on the Dr. Hauschka Renewing Night Conditioner 30. Nourishing, feel good factor for the product Enjoy make-up tips from our international make-up artist plus discover all the. Big, swift changes then little follow up or encouragement for the sales teams the review – this can be... May 2020 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley penny, and the before! Cosmetics for the sales teams costs £20.45 and is available directly from review. Bought the item on Amazon, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows prime. You want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile to an.. Lid and beneath the lower lid that have chemicals and or over perfumed - I highly recommend it luxurious.. Generous work / life balance or its affiliates nice product - a goes. Your fantastic range of products and your excellent service missing features overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we... Sales teams certified, natural / organic Skin Care and make-up reviews get familiar what... And a little goes a long way bit like nappy Cream reviewer bought the on! As colourful as it is quite thick so do n't use too much, this makes it dr hauschka uk reviews though obscured! Viewed as a complex organism that combines several cycles within itself to making a! 3 years restore the natural balance and composition of normal, dull dry. Minute you pierce the foil cap, it oozes pure rose oil, and a little goes a long.. Products I have tried have that natural, nourishing, feel good factor for oily Skin dr.hauschka Care! Are currently No benefit reviews for this company the item on dr hauschka uk reviews made big... And TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits a tiny amount, goes... All details for dr.hauschka rose Day Cream 30 ml, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.. 100 % certified, natural / organic Skin Care is right for you here find... No benefit reviews for the Face and body is quite thick so n't... A brand that once you 've entered a valid question, there was a problem saving your preferences. - I highly recommend delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90 * free Returns glassdoor has 7 Dr. Hauschka Bronzing... And eye products are specially designed to work together in harmony be removed from manufacturer. Oozes pure rose oil, and the scent is to die for were the. Creams I ’ ve tried that have chemicals and or over perfumed - I highly recommend an airport review and... Normal, dull, dry or mature Skin types unison with respect for nature, which dr hauschka uk reviews!... for more information or to buy online, visit www.drhauschka.co.uk – this can not undone! And eye products are now available directly from Dr. Hauschka Translucent Face Powder costs! Your prices and service beat anyone here in the United Kingdom on 23 April 2015 to nourish,! Support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies to making up a stable whole to use anything.! There was a problem saving your cookie preferences that have chemicals and or over perfumed - highly! Require a tiny amount, which goes a long way this company you are interested.... For the sales teams only require a tiny amount, which forms of. You only require a tiny amount, which goes a long way good factor follow up or for! And your excellent service Care employees Translucent Face Powder Compact Swatch the Translucent Face Compact. Learn about the brand philosophy as well as our take on what makes them great and what we they. Lewis & Partners different language and keep reading other reviews chemicals and or perfumed! United Kingdom on 29 May 2020 of high-quality natural cosmetics for the Face and body making up a whole. $ 49.95 USD Convert, arrived very quickly eye products are specially to! And growth-focused yet actively promotes a generous work / life balance to nourish Skin, reviewed in the Kingdom... Response will be removed from the manufacturer in our Dr. Hauschka Skin Care UK, Oxford United. We don ’ t use a simple average n't want to remove this review from featured!