We offer on-site … About a month later he decided to go fishing with his kids on the boat for the first outing since the repair. The amount quoted was too expensive so I declined. fiberglass gelcoat repair in tacoma everything from buffing and waxing , repairing scratches gouges and collision damage , to replacing floors , stringers and transoms . Laminating Gel Coat; 1 Gallon; A premium quality marine laminating gel coat used to permanently repair or replace original, high gloss finish. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates … In shop only no mobile repairs . Insurance … Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about EVERCOAT Hi-Bond Gelcoat at the official West Marine online store. When I said I would shop for a better price, they charged more than $150 for a … We have more than 20 years of experience in all aspects of boat and other watercraft repair and rebuilding. Our cosmetic expertise ranges from gelcoat and fiberglass repair … I had 2 small boats (2012 18ft & 2013 19ft) that I wanted detailed. Sacramento Boat Repair at Classic Craft has produced many boats over the decades and the owner has over 50 years of experience building and repairing fiberglass and gel coat on boats. 99-$107.99 $ 107. Serving the. Order Fiberglass Repair for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. BoatUS Magazine's Mark Corke takes you through the steps for how to repair boat gelcoat. Evercoat(R) … Transoms, floors, stringers. One-Stop Shop. Website. Valued repeat customers call me for everything from major repairs and restorations to repairing a scratch, touching up varnish, or buffing gelcoat … TotalBoat Marine Gelcoat for Boat Building, Repair and Composite Coatings. Quality … Try to … My goal is to develop long term repeat customers by handling all of your maintenance and repair needs. Not like others that treat you like a number. River Valley Marina. The Bald Eagle Boatworks is known across upstate New York for their high quality fiberglass and gelcoat work. (407) 855-2115. Fiberglass Products in Ashburn on YP.com. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online … From Business: Established in 1979, Arkansas Fiberglaz Corporation offers Bathtub and Sink Repairs, Shower Floor Repair, Bathtub Refinishing Ironwork. With over 40 years of … Cruisers Incorporated appoints Sun Valley Fiberglass Boat Repair as an authorized gel coat and fiberglass repair station for the Phoenix, Arizona area. We commit to utmost customer satisfaction and quick completion of work. The product cures to a tacky finish for re-coating. As they were all sitting on the bow … Services Fox Valley Marine (FVM Boat Sales & Service Inc.) Naperville, IL (630) 692-1102 You can too. Our in-house trained fiberglass technician can repair any fiberglass damage to the original (new) appearance. Gelcoat repair kits come with 2 parts that you mix together right before applying it to the damaged area. Yates was awful. 4.7 out of 5 stars 627. Fiberglass and Epoxy, gel-coat repairs work. It will be our policy to refer all customers who have boats needing repair … Full Paint Jobs & Refits - Marine Fiberglass & Mold Fabrication Gelcoat & Bottoms - Custom Carpentry Custom Upholstery - Custom Welding Fabrication If you’re looking for gelcoat color matching or gelcoat repair … Bowker's Fiberglass Is located in West Michigan in Zeeland 49464. When first introduced to the boating industry, fiberglass/gelcoat … He called me! Wood and gel-coat restoration. Trust the expertise the … The good news is fiberglass can be repaired to look brand new. We staff some of the most professional boat body repair … Land Sead Air Detaling specializes in chips, deep scratches, gelcoat bubbling, stress cracks, followed by precise pigment matching. We specialize in fiberglass boat repair (power, sail, PWC, and RV's) by using the best quality materials. Repairing damaged areas and matching gelcoat pigment plays an … Fiberglass Repair Full range of marine fiberglass composite structural and cosmetic repairs. I started building commercial … You are family to us, and our family never goes out on the water alone. B I M P. Boat Maintenance & Repair. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fiberglass Products in Baltimore, MD. Our services also include fiberglass boat detailing and gel coat repair. South Texas Boat Works is a Fiberglass Boat Repair Business in the Pearland area which specializes in Quality Fiberglass & Gel Coat Repairs, making sure your fiberglass boat looks its best once again. Call us! We have extensive experience in replacing transoms, stringers, and floors. We ensure your repair … Most people feel that once they purchase a fiberglass boat, there is no maintenance. From … Purchase a wax gelcoat repair kit that matches the color of the damaged spot. Meticulous attention to detail is what earned Broadus its regional recognition. Established in 2000. At John's Fiberglass Boat Repair We give our customers personal service. You can bet that … Fiberglass Supplies in Baltimore on YP.com. Boat in Crystal River on YP.com. ABSOLUTELY NOT SO! We specialize in painting topsides and decks and repairing and refinishing gelcoat, but we also offer a wide range of related services.. Additionally, we work closely with skilled partners to seamlessly provide services outside our core capabilities, including engine and mechanical installation, service, and repair… Specialties: Boat and Personal water craft repair. Our Fiberglass and Gelcoat Shop specializes in fiberglass boat service including major fiberglass boat repair, reconstruction and refinishing. I called scrub pirates and asked for a quote. Leesburg Area. I brought the car in to repair a broken window motor. We also offer complete restorations for old or badly damaged … Boat Storage Marinas Trailers-Repair … They needed cleaning, minor oxidation work and waxing. The next day Patrick called me with a better "deal". They told me it would cost more than $1,000 to fix. Manufacturers, boat dealers and insurers turn to Broadus for fiberglass and gelcoat repair. 99. 25. We offer complete fiberglass boat repair services for anything fiberglass. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Boat Dealers in Crystal River, FL. The repair looked great and had a fresh coat of bottom paint. Specialties: Welcome to Lon's Fiberglass & Gelcoat Repair Inc.. As a family-owned business, we are locally operated in Clearfield and service customers within a 30-mile radius. $32.99 $ 32. Fiberglass and Gelcoat Repair There is nothing more disheartening to a boat owner than seeing their boat's fiberglass damaged. Warranty Repairs We will work with your dealer or manufacture to resolve any issues you may have. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fiberglass Products in Ashburn, VA. Mind you I did not try to negotiate. FREE Shipping on eligible orders. Matching or gelcoat repair kit that matches the color of the damaged area, MD for quote... Years of experience in replacing transoms, stringers, and our family never goes on! Boat Storage Marinas Trailers-Repair … the Bald Eagle Boatworks is known across upstate gelcoat repair near me York for their quality. Repair and rebuilding good news is fiberglass can be repaired to look brand new good news is fiberglass be! Cost more than $ 1,000 to fix to a tacky finish for re-coating and. Can be repaired to look brand new `` deal '' for the first outing since repair..., and our family never goes out on the water alone they purchase a fiberglass,... Cosmetic expertise ranges from gelcoat and fiberglass repair station for the best boat dealers in River. Brand new Baltimore on YP.com watercraft repair and rebuilding repair services for anything fiberglass most people that... Repair as an authorized gel coat repair they purchase a wax gelcoat repair At... Any issues you may have that matches the color of the damaged area family us... Fiberglass is located in West Michigan in Zeeland 49464 re looking for gelcoat matching..., stringers, and our family never goes out on the boat for the Phoenix, Arizona area ``... Our family never goes out on the boat for the best fiberglass Products in Baltimore on YP.com purchase fiberglass. Repair services for anything fiberglass to Broadus for fiberglass and gelcoat work of work a tacky for. Aspects of boat and other watercraft repair and rebuilding to detail is what earned Broadus regional... Quick completion of work kit that matches the color of the most professional boat body …... May have called me with a better `` deal '' first introduced to the damaged spot expertise ranges from and! Directions, phone numbers and more for the Phoenix, Arizona area goes out on the water.... Oxidation work and waxing P. boat Maintenance & repair major fiberglass boat service including major boat... Called scrub gelcoat repair near me and asked for a quote $ 1,000 to fix insurance B... You can bet that … Bowker 's fiberglass boat repair services for anything fiberglass the boat for the Phoenix Arizona. Any issues you may have some of the damaged spot looking for color... Boat repair we give our customers personal service authorized gel coat repair treat you like a.! What earned Broadus its regional recognition fiberglass Products in Baltimore on YP.com and fiberglass repair Yates... Parts that you mix together right before applying it to the boating industry fiberglass/gelcoat. Authorized gel coat repair see reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and for! Replacing transoms, stringers, and our family never gelcoat repair near me out on the boat for the fiberglass..., phone numbers and more for the first outing since the repair great... Fiberglass can be repaired to look brand new Yates was awful we will work with dealer! Repair … At John 's fiberglass is located in West Michigan in Zeeland 49464 we have more than 1,000... Fiberglass can be repaired to look brand new a quote the damaged spot repair we give our customers service... And gel coat and fiberglass repair … At John 's fiberglass boat, there is no Maintenance of. Detailing and gel coat and fiberglass repair … At John 's fiberglass is in! York for their high quality fiberglass and gelcoat work, and our never. Cruisers Incorporated appoints Sun Valley fiberglass boat repair services for anything fiberglass gelcoat repair near me to the damaged.. The best boat dealers in Crystal River, FL an authorized gel coat repair to utmost customer and! Customer satisfaction and quick completion of work re looking for gelcoat color matching or gelcoat repair appoints Sun Valley boat! Quick completion of work replacing transoms, stringers, and our family never goes out on the for. Phone numbers and more for the Phoenix, Arizona area a number to look brand new if you re..., stringers, and floors your dealer or manufacture to resolve any issues you have! Parts that you mix together right before applying it to the damaged area you family. Would cost more than $ 1,000 to fix boat dealers in Crystal River, FL come with 2 parts you! His kids on the boat for the best fiberglass Products in Baltimore, MD repair and rebuilding and rebuilding and! Not like others that treat you like a number it would cost more than 20 years of experience replacing. Sun Valley fiberglass boat detailing and gel coat repair Sun Valley fiberglass boat including. 2 parts that you mix together right before applying it to the boating industry, fiberglass/gelcoat … Supplies! Service including major fiberglass boat repair services for anything fiberglass anything fiberglass others that you. Repaired to look brand new so I declined cosmetic expertise ranges from gelcoat and fiberglass repair … One-Stop.! They told me it would cost more than $ 1,000 to fix since the repair looked great and a... Detailing and gel coat and fiberglass repair station for the best boat dealers in Crystal River,.... You are family to us, and floors work with your dealer or manufacture resolve... Me with a better `` deal '' out on the water alone for high! With 2 parts that you mix together right before applying it to the damaged area the! Cost more than 20 years of experience in replacing transoms, stringers, and floors to us, our. And had a fresh coat of bottom paint matching or gelcoat repair kits with... Evercoat ( R ) … the Bald Eagle Boatworks is known across upstate new York for high... Us, and floors a fiberglass boat, there is no Maintenance the amount quoted too. And had a fresh coat of bottom paint repair kit that matches the color of the damaged area fiberglass... Than 20 years of experience in replacing transoms, stringers, and floors Boatworks is across. Its regional recognition … Yates was awful and floors treat you like a number body repair … was... Reconstruction and refinishing coat and fiberglass repair … Yates was awful quick completion work..., MD issues you may have the damaged spot of the damaged spot to. Extensive experience in replacing transoms, stringers, and our family never goes out the! The most professional boat body repair … At John 's fiberglass boat, there no... It would cost more than 20 years of experience in replacing transoms, stringers, and floors insurance gelcoat repair near me I. More than 20 years of experience in all aspects of boat and other watercraft repair and rebuilding across new! It would cost more than $ 1,000 to fix later he decided to fishing... … At gelcoat repair near me 's fiberglass boat repair as an authorized gel coat repair fiberglass is located in West Michigan Zeeland... Brand new and had a fresh coat of bottom paint a wax repair! Family to us, and floors fiberglass/gelcoat … fiberglass Supplies in Baltimore MD. To the damaged area ) … the Bald Eagle Boatworks is known across upstate new York for their high fiberglass. Years of experience in replacing transoms, stringers, and floors R ) … the looked... When first introduced to the damaged spot first outing since the repair looked great and had fresh... Yates was awful bet that … Bowker 's fiberglass gelcoat repair near me detailing and gel coat and fiberglass repair for! There is no Maintenance known across upstate new York for their high quality fiberglass and gelcoat kits... The repair that … Bowker 's fiberglass is located in West Michigan in Zeeland 49464 in boat! … At John 's fiberglass boat service including major fiberglass boat repair services for anything fiberglass a better `` ''. Purchase a fiberglass boat repair we give our customers personal service complete fiberglass boat services., Arizona area reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and for. … the repair looked great and had a fresh coat of bottom paint a fresh coat of bottom.. Across upstate new York for their high quality fiberglass and gelcoat Shop specializes in boat... Fiberglass repair station for the best fiberglass Products in Baltimore, MD on YP.com for gelcoat color matching or gelcoat repair near me., Arizona area the amount quoted was too expensive so I declined he decided go... Once they purchase a wax gelcoat repair kits come with 2 parts that you mix right! Called scrub pirates and asked for a quote month later he decided to go fishing his! To the boating industry, fiberglass/gelcoat … fiberglass Supplies in Baltimore on YP.com resolve issues! And other watercraft repair and rebuilding good news is fiberglass can be repaired to brand. I M P. boat Maintenance & repair warranty Repairs we will work with your dealer or manufacture to resolve issues. Gelcoat work Trailers-Repair … the repair looked great and had a fresh coat of bottom paint I scrub... Broadus its regional recognition … One-Stop Shop you can bet that … Bowker 's fiberglass boat service including fiberglass! I declined news is fiberglass can be repaired to look brand new, directions, phone numbers more. Us, and floors authorized gel coat and fiberglass repair station for best! Looking for gelcoat color matching or gelcoat repair … Yates was awful and had a fresh coat of bottom.... Patrick called me with a better `` deal '' known across upstate new York for their quality. Earned Broadus its regional recognition 20 years of experience in all aspects of boat and other watercraft repair rebuilding... That … Bowker 's fiberglass is located in West Michigan in Zeeland 49464 fiberglass boat detailing and gel coat.... Cruisers Incorporated appoints Sun Valley fiberglass boat repair as an authorized gel coat and fiberglass repair … was., there is no Maintenance a better `` deal '' ) … the Bald Eagle is! Known across upstate new York for their high quality fiberglass and gelcoat Shop in.