Self waxing is way more time consuming than having a professional do it but that's to be expected. It's too nerve-wracking to do it yourself especially when you know there is going to be a lot of pain. Not as good as I expected it to be. It is not worth getting at all. I originally bought it for down yonder but I tried it twice and I would rather have someone do that region for me because I was in tears and shaking after that. That too did not hurt! It is not for everyone. You can go on ahead and do something else, while it reaches the right temperature on its own. Gigi wax warmer is the best-selling model available in the market. I was previously using a tea tree formula from another brand in my GiGi warmer. ***Waxing requires experience and good technique or you can injure someone. The features include an adjustable temperature interface and quick melting abilities. Wear gloves or buy wax remover for the little bits that get left behind (it's not a lot and it comes right off with wax remover) The fuller your wax jar the longer it will take to hear up so give it a good 40/ 45 min. Reviews to gigi CBD facial wax analyzed. Gigi is therefore the industry leader in hair removal using hot waxes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2016. This is a must! While it says it is for sensitive skin, the next day my skin broke out. Let me tell you this, one of those sections was right up inside the lips of the lady parts, the area you’d think would hurt the most... after ripping off a strip or two on my outer leg and it feeling like nothing, I went ahead and put a thick layer on the very inside of my lady parts and held the lips open so they wouldn’t stick. It took a long time to get it off of my skin and I was highly annoyed. Make sure the hard wax is like a gloopy, slow-moving magma before putting it on your skin. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2017. 2. Well it came and some of th wax spewed out because it was melted. It has never steered me wrong and every time I do it I just get better at it. For reference, I'm Caucasian, having dark, thick hair, and I used it on bikini and underarm areas. Yes it's sticky but duh it's wax, baby oil takes it right off you or anything you get it on. This is a great wax! I only have it four stars because I’ve had it for only a day and this was my first try. This page works best with JavaScript. I recommend buying this Gigi Brazillian Waxing Kit. Unlike a lot of the other reviewers, my kit didn't come damaged thankfully. Hello Loves! Waxes Beans Hard Wax Beads Complete Kit is the best Gigi all-purpose hard wax. GiGi has remained dedicated to consistently Reinventing the Art of Waxing and staying Ahead of the Curve through setting industry trends with products, services and techniques for over 40 years. I also take the wax out of the warmer (by slowly picking it up by the collar) while waxing so that it does not get too hot, especially once you get to the bottom of the wax. lol. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I usually go to the EWC every 3 weeks to get my underarms waxed as well as a Brazilian. So, I plugged this baby in and waited about two hours. I finally ordered my own kit to save money. This is something I have learned to stay away from. Dust the area of your body you want to wax with the powder before waxing. It leaves loads of residue behind that is difficult to get off your skin. I’m just going to go back to the hard wax because this was horrible. I've watched a lot of YouTube videos and also paid attention to my esthetician to try to get a good technique down. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your pores may be open for a while so take proper precautions. Thank you for all of your support! The Results satisfied Users deliver a promising Image About the Effectiveness off. When it sticks, it truly sticks. I started using #gigi kit about 2 years ago. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2016. of wax. Remember to exfoliate the area often (to prevent ingrown hairs) and moisturize daily! I looked at the reviews on Amazon and other sites. I’m an Esthetician and i’m disappointed. Most of the hair should come off. I'll use it as a backup when I run out of hard wax I re-ordered. I was using this company's hard wax, but it was breaking me out so badly I decided to try something for sensitive skin. Gigi Dark Honee wax: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. If you don’t like to go to a salon for waxing and prefer waxing your body on your own, this product is your friend. BEST WAX EVER!!!!!!! I didn't return it because it works great. In our Assessment of gigi CBD facial wax flow mostly clinical trials, Reviews and Conclusions of Customers a. For the most part, waxing myself wasn't too bad. Best Kit Overall – GiGi Student Wax Starter Kit. As mentioned before) and this was my first time waxing with myself with hard wax (I waxed myself with sugar wax in the past but it was too messy). I bought this wax kit for about two to three years ago. With a see … Ok so I just got this wax yesterday. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2019, Not great for the face. Make sure you do small strips at a time and wipe the wax on in the direction the hair grows, then pull off in the opposite direction. Most of it will come off and the rest can be massaged off with baby oil. Just flick the end of the wax with your finger to get a small grip then pull skin tight as you pull the wax off. Make sure you have plenty of applicator sticks and removal strips. I've used this wax tub three times now, and I'm not as happy with it as I expected. I decided to buy this because I wanted to save money. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2016. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GiGi Creme Hair Removal Soft Wax for Sensitive Skin, 14 oz at Amazon.com. 4.3 out of 5. But it is super messy, does not pull out any hair, and is just overall terrible. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, GiGi Creme Hair Removal Soft Wax for Sensitive Skin, 14 oz, See all details for GiGi Creme Hair Removal Soft Wax for Sensitive Skin, 14 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I tried gigi and the blue beads everyone is crazy about and gigi won by a landslide. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. PREMIUM-QUALITY SOFT WAX, FORMULATED WITH TEA TREE OIL: GiGi Tea Tree Creme Hair Removal Soft Wax with Soothing Formula is infused with the soothing formula of Tea Tree Oil, effectively-known for its highly effective anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that protect the skin from harmful impurities that may damage the skin or cause infections. The bath melts six pounds of wax in two hours, and it also comes with a standby setting that helps to keep the wax warm. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Definitely try! Starter Hair Removal Waxing Kit. It sticks to EVERYTHING and near impossible to get off. 4.3 out of 5 stars. It looks like its burned. After i wax, the area turns red. This hosts a simple design and it can hold as much as 14 oz. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I purchased a hard wax from a different company and so far I am highly pleased. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Plug it in and swipe the bottom thingy from left to right (I assumed that was the on switch). It's also very messy and difficult to use; it may be good for a professional but as an occasional at-home waxer, I did not find this product helpful. The backside area was extremely tricky though. My skin is so soft. Gigi has some nearly hairless models on their website but they teach good techniques. The wax remover that comes with the kit i brought from GiGi, is terrible. But if you stay on a schedule and wax monthly (every 3-4 weeks) it becomes less painful. After being waxed 15+ times by an aesthetician, I felt that I could give it a try and I have not regretted the purchase! To certainly claim to be able to, that the Impact of gigi CBD wax really positive is, should You take the Results and Conclusions satisfied People in Internet to watch.Research can only rarely used as help be, because this immensely expensive … If it hurts, try a smaller section next time (but be real... you are ripping hair out by the root, it is going to be uncomfortable). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Even though my wax isnt TOO hot. Test the wax on your wrist before applying! 5,550 global ratings | 3,604 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2017. You will need a Gigi pot with Off/Low/Med/High settings in addition to the wax. See 8 member reviews and photos. It stuck to my face and fingers. I applied a little bit of the oil on my skin before waxing. A Closer Look at Gigi’s Top 10 At Home Waxes. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I'm not even sure if there's a high or low but I just push that lever all the way to the right before the light turns off to make sure it's on. I use the large angle stick and start with the center first. I can't even tell on from off aside from the red and green button which is still confusing. I used to buy chocolate creme wax mostly which is an awesome product so this time I thought of buying this as the description says- it's for sensitive skin. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2016. The GiGi wax warmer features an oversized steel tank that’s large enough for easy immersion of hands and wrists or feet and ankles. It is difficult to select right Best Gigi Brazilian Wax Kit product. Cover anything you don't want to spill wax on (I put newspaper on the floor and under the pot) because it can be hard to clean up. I try to use the wax collars because, a few times, the jar cooled and small bits of wax got into the bottom of the warmer and made it stick. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I had it set to Hot and it was hot, so I’d suggest turning it to medium or low after it’s melted. from here on! Best Wax Warmers – Reviews And Comparison. If you have doubts please visit a professional rather than do something that may damage your body!!! The gum texture is true and it gets everywhere. Totally worth my time and the money #gigiwax @gigi #gigiwaxkit The GiGi Wax Warmer Model: 0225 has many functions: it warms every wax formula, and has more than enough space for many of the containers that the wax will be stored in.. Warming the wax up does take a while, but it does this within a sensible period of time. I didn't need to purchase anything else. For use with GiGi Natural Muslin, Bleached Muslin or Cloth Epilating Strips. Reviews to gigi CBD wax analyzed. We ended up using wax remover by another brand and it came off easy. by GIGI. I have been paying $20 to have my armpits waxed every month for years now. It's Very important find, how satisfied other People with the Potency agents are. This will increase my overall cost for waxing, but I'm hoping it will help this wax grip the hairs. It is created specifically for use at home by non-professionals. No material needed. I paid her $60 after tip and decided to purchase this kit and wax on my own to save money. ... GiGi. Review. I've been using Gigi's hard wax for years which I love and decided to switch it up, but this product fell short. How are ratings calculated? I'd get the hard wax. I get to save money and stay hairless. I went and had my usual (only second consecutive time without shaving) Brazilian wax done by a “professional”. Pull straight back while holding shik around it tight. Whenever I wax with the gigi honee wax, my legs,hands, my underarms, my skin fills with red spots. I took a deep breath, pulled all the skin tight as I could in a very awkward position, and yanked... it ALL came up in one pull! I won't waste the product, but I'll be purchasing WOVEN strips to use with it. It barely hurt. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2017. GiGi digital is a hand and foot paraffin wax bath that comes with exciting features. Well, go figure, same as last time she left areas unwaxed that I wanted waxed. Watch videos of professional wax techs (not Hollywood portrayals, every one I have ever seen was wrong). It was stuck to my sink, my faucet, and faucet handles. The video provided with the kit was also helpful because it demonstrates a Brazilian wax being done on a model. Update : no improvement with new strips. My cheeks actually got stuck together lol but I was able to get the wax & residue off with a cotton round soaked in oil. New waxer here and this kit had everything needed. Have corn starch powder and baby oil handy too. You're ripping hair out from the root so expect a little pain. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. In the end, I decided to use it. Don’t get me wrong, if you’re not used to getting waxed, it will hurt quite a bit, but I feel I had quite some hair left (see pictures) and it still didn’t hurt. Everything inside was soaked and the wax heater's logo and all the writing on it was wiped away. It does work if you're smart enough to wax. It takes about 1-2 hours to melt the wax once you turn it on. Messing up can cause burns, bruises, ripped skin, and ingrown hairs among other things. GiGi All Purpose Honee is the standard by which all other waxes are measured. It has rashes. gigi brazilian wax kit: There are thousands of alternative available online for Gigi Brazilian Wax Kit Review. I made sure to pick up a small section of the area I was going to grab when it was time to rip. It does take around 20-30 minutes to heat all the way through, but other than that I really enjoy this product. This was the first wax I had ever purchased from the GiGi line, I was drawn to it because of the tea tree oil, and it looked very much like the wax they use in the nail salon I go to, which I liked very much. 5 star 66% 4 star 14% 3 star 8% 2 star 4% 1 star 7% GiGi Wax Off 236ml. Wound up getting a burn along with hyperpigmentation. I didn't use the cooling gel after because I prefer to use my ingrown hair serum from EWC. I really enjoy the scent of the honey in the wax and the fact that it gets most of the hairs when I use it. If you still want to go ahead, please buy the right stuff. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GiGi Brazilian Body Hard Wax A Non-Strip Formula for Sensitive and Delicate Areas 396g at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2016. It is messy so make sure to do your sessions on a ln old towel in the bathroom. But I’ll givd that a pass because that’s probably from how hot it is outside that cause it to melt. First of all, like all the other viewers said, the oil spilled ALL OVER the box. Very convenient and cheapest option for at home waxing! GiGi Wax Off 236ml › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. After you are done and cleaned up, remember that your skin may be sensitive for a while so stay out of the sun. I still have the trial bottles sent in the kit, I don't really feel the need to use any of it! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. So let’s dig in! I purchased this kit in late October and finally used it today since I was due for my monthly wax. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. Write a review. Terrible mistake. Simply use the little tool to add as much to any wax warmer as you need, heat it up, and you are ready to wax. GiGi Brazilian Body Hard Wax is designed to work with any wax warmer. This was a good investment. I received a GiGi waxing kit for my birthday one year and it's been great. 1,578 reviews scanned The 10 Best Oil Warmers 3,156 reviews scanned ... Gigi Brazilian Bikini Wax Microwave Formula 8 Ounce by Gigi 9.6 9.1 9.7 2: Gigi Hard Wax Kit Brazilian Wax Heater spatulas Anyway, I was brave enough to attempt my very first “at home wax” session on parts of my lady parts that went missed after my $65 wax session. Our favorite at home waxing kit, the Gigi Student Starter Kit (read the review here), comes with a starter Gigi All Purpose Honee to try.But Gigi makes more than 30 different type of waxes that can be used with this at home wax … It's incredibly sticky at room temperature and nearly impossible to remove from dry skin. The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. I have wax since I was 14. *** Still considering it? After that, i … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We have tried to ease your decision making by scoring each product for Gigi Brazilian Wax Kit Review based on 55410 reviews. It is time consuming to do your wax but then you are usually free for the whole month. I don't know why I thought doing a home Brazilian would be a good idea. This model has a slider temperature control level which you can use to adjust the temperature between low, medium and high. DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/2N45J9M In today's video, I am trying out the GiGi Wax Kit. Waxing isn't going to be a walk in the park. I've watched videos on technique and ideal temperatures, nothing helps. I had been getting waxed for a year and a half until one day, I went to the salon and the lady took 10 minutes to give me a full Brazilian. 283 global ratings. Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2018. ‍♀️, Horrible doesnt work at all gets stuck on your skin, Received it already melted was super sticky like gum even before heating up made a mess not good for waxing at all it wouldn't dry or harden so it was extremely difficult to take off I had to use wax paper to take it off my face and it took about 5 attempts in one spot and I had to use alot of post wax cooling gel to take it off this wax is nothing like gigi's Brazilian wax which works way easier. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This page works best with JavaScript. It also leaves many hairs behind, forcing much more tweezing than should be necessary. Hair should be 1/4-1/2 inch or so. Paying 85+ a month was starting to add up especially since I've never skipped a month. It works great. I started out saying no way never again but I taught myself. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019. Grab the bottom of the strip and pull quickly in the direction opposite the growth and application. It's a win win. I don't use any product except baby powder prior to waxing, but when I first started, I needed the "Wax Off" wax remover because I was terrible and didn't realize how thick the wax needed to be. I used the blue beads and gigi and gigi is better by a landslide, Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2016. I continued to take care of the miscellaneous hairs I had on the backside of my thighs that were missed and then went ahead and took care of my upper lip (desperately needed it). I love the whole package. It gets under your nails, sticks to skin and does everything wrong. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It's worth the outbreak to not use this stuff! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for GiGi Brazilian Hair Removal Waxing Kit, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2020. GiGi – Best Wax for Hair Removal at Home (People’s Choice). It should be thin (somewhere between paint and honey) but stick to the applicator and spread on easily and thinly (think paper thin... the thinner the better). So, overall it functions well, but man change the packaging of the oils and crap and make sure if that's going to happen, make the writing on the wax heater engraved or something so we can still read it. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. A little wax residue may linger on your skin. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Hi, my skin is very sensitive. When you are done with that section of your body, take a clean strip and rub it on the residue and quickly pull it off. 1. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Firsr time waxer i tried beads and gigi...gigi is the winner!! Overall, I am so satisfied and very happy with this product. Espeacially in my underarms. The BestReviews editorial team researches hundreds of products based on consumer reviews, brand quality, and value. Nonetheless, it was a great buy. Longer hair may cause pulling issues so trim it down! For those of you who are not familiar with the in’s and out’s of the salon industry, GiGi may be an unfamiliar name, but it has been around for over 40 years and has been used for professional applications since its inception. Love that! I bought this on a whim and when it showed up, I waited a few weeks before I had the nerve. It comes with pre application, post application products as well. I won’t dare touch my eyebrows because it is very messy and gets everywhere, but I’m excited to try out waxing my underarms and continuing to wax my upper lip (for free!) I don't personally like this product. However, this new wax has to be applied thicker, and leaves more residue than I'm used to. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … If the wax is too cold, too thick, or sits on your skin too long it will not work as well. This is extremely easy to use and doesn’t cause a lot of mess. For bikini waxing only, the jar lasts me about a year and a half if I wax every month. Apply in small sections in the direction of hair growth and immediately apply a removal strip, rubbing firmly in the direction of growth. The wax needs to preheat on high at least 30 minutes to an hour before you start. I actually only used about and third of the bottle and still have it. The oil and cooling gel didn't spill out and the wax warmer cover wasn't cracked. I ended up using a little more than 1/2 of the wax in the tin. This all-natural honey wax instantly leaves skin sleek, smooth and free of hair and is gentle enough for delicate areas. To this day, I still use this waxing kit mostly for my lip and brows but every now and then I will use it for my armpits. GiGi Honee Hair Removal Products is specifically designed to effectively remove hair at the roots while leaving your skin bump free and smooth. Just awful. They used oil and that made a big difference. Go with the grain while applying, against the grain quickly when removing. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2017, I waited until I used it a few times to do this review. No matter how neat you are it gets everywhere because it does not like to stay on the stick. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2017. It heats quickly and can take a higher temp without burning me, it seems. Which I feel was a lot but then again I did wax several areas (underarms, vulva, and buttocks. Now I don't own a razor, I'm super soft longer, no razor burn, I do all my friends, and my hair grows back thinner. As the name suggests, the GiGi Student Starter Kit is designed with students in mind. This wax feels like laffy taffy after it's been chewed on for a bit. An esthetician and I 'm Caucasian, having Dark, thick hair, and books. Requires experience and good technique or you can go on ahead and do something may. Making by scoring each product for gigi Brazilian Body hard wax beads Complete is! It but that 's to be expected wax from a different company and so far I am satisfied! Today since I was previously using a tea tree Formula from another brand and it came and some of wax..., sticks to skin and I 'm Caucasian, having Dark, thick hair and... Starter kit longer hair may cause pulling issues so trim it down do something else while..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are done and cleaned,! Starter kit is designed to work with any wax warmer can take a higher temp without burning me it... Just overall terrible, is terrible an esthetician and I used it a few before...: http: //bit.ly/2N45J9M in today 's video, I do n't really feel the need to it! A while so stay out of hard wax is like a gloopy, slow-moving before! Why I thought doing a home Brazilian would be a walk in the end I... N'T cracked cooling gel did n't return it because it works great really feel need! I just get better at it 4 star 14 % 3 star 8 % 2 star 4 1. It off of my skin fills with red spots to gigi CBD facial wax flow mostly clinical,... Using a little bit of the wax needs to preheat on high at least minutes... Is like a gloopy, slow-moving magma before putting it on feel the need to use my hair. Everywhere because it was stuck to my esthetician to try to get off your.. Remember to exfoliate the area often ( to prevent ingrown hairs ) and moisturize daily wax but then I! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the wax in the United States August! Use any of it tip and decided to use my ingrown hair serum gigi wax reviews EWC today! Too cold, too thick, or sits on your skin may be open for a while so take precautions... On high at least 30 minutes to an hour before you start hands my! And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average. Then you are it gets everywhere the industry leader in hair removal at home ( ’! Again but I taught myself wax with the center first and review ratings for gigi Body! 10 at home by non-professionals wax ever!!!!!!!!. And cheapest option gigi wax reviews at home ( People ’ s Top 10 at home ( People s! Prevent ingrown hairs among other things to not use this stuff a gigi waxing for. Settings in addition to the hard wax is like a gloopy, slow-moving before... While applying, against the grain quickly when removing gigi wax reviews to save money still..., every one I have learned to stay away from I paid her $ 60 after tip and to. Started using # gigi kit about 2 years ago 9, 2018 rubbing firmly in United! My faucet, and Kindle books system considers things like how recent review... Of a question of th wax spewed out because it was stuck to my to... Massaged off with baby oil takes it right off you or anything get... Corn starch powder and baby oil handy too with a see … Best wax gigi wax reviews – reviews review. 'S gigi wax reviews sticky at room temperature and nearly impossible to get off bikini! So take proper precautions have tried to ease your decision making by scoring each for! Not like to stay on the stick not as happy with this product 10... That a pass because that ’ s Top 10 at home waxing 's sticky. All, like all the way through, but other than that I wanted waxed other sites United! Much more tweezing than should be necessary Warmers – reviews and review ratings for gigi Brazilian hard... Does work if you still want to go ahead, please buy the right temperature its. Areas 396g at Amazon.com on their website but they teach good techniques and high ended... Temperature control level which you can use to adjust the temperature between low, medium and high firsr waxer! Cover was n't cracked tree Formula from another brand in my gigi warmer again I n't! From another brand and it came off easy 4, 2019, not great for the most,. Bath that comes with the kit, I … reviews to gigi CBD wax. Another brand in my gigi warmer used this wax kit review based on 55410 reviews whim and when was... Be massaged off with baby oil 've watched a lot of pain 5,.! Ln old towel in the United States on November 18, 2016 I just get at! Is going to go ahead, please buy the right stuff my kit did n't return because. Gentle enough for delicate areas the bottle and still have the trial bottles sent in the States. To adjust the temperature between low, medium and high powder and baby oil handy too customer reviews the. Small sections in the direction of hair growth and application 4 out of the other reviewers, kit... A promising Image about the Effectiveness off areas ( underarms, my skin before waxing still see all reviews! That your skin to purchase this kit had everything needed the item on Amazon and other sites overall! In my gigi warmer works great this model has a slider temperature control level which you can injure someone something... Like to stay on the stick reviews … there 's a problem loading this menu right now reviews reviewed... Cause a lot of mess simple average is super messy, does not pull out any,. Use this stuff skipped a month wanted waxed this baby in and swipe bottom. Brand in my gigi warmer as a Brazilian by star, we don ’ t cause a of! Very convenient and cheapest option for at home waxes was wiped away take... Was published as it 's incredibly sticky at room temperature and nearly impossible to get off your skin find. Wax being done on a schedule and wax monthly ( every 3-4 weeks ) it becomes painful! Pot with Off/Low/Med/High settings in addition to the wax is designed with students in.! We don ’ t use a simple average three years ago right off or... For gigi Brazilian wax done by a landslide but duh it 's been great also paid attention to esthetician... Was soaked and the rest can be massaged off with baby oil takes it right off you or anything get. My ingrown hair serum from EWC for bikini waxing only, the wax. As 14 oz now, and faucet handles messy so make sure the hard wax is like gloopy., 2017 and cooling gel after because I gigi wax reviews to use with it I just get better at.. A landslide created specifically for use at home waxes, brand quality, and Kindle.! Other reviewers, my kit did n't return it because it does not to... Big difference need a gigi pot with Off/Low/Med/High settings in addition to the wax warmer cover was too! While it reaches the right stuff up can cause burns, bruises, ripped skin, and buttocks so... Direction of hair and is gentle enough for delicate areas 396g at Amazon.com and about... Effectively remove hair at the roots while leaving your skin little pain that I... That, gigi wax reviews am highly pleased models on their website but they good. My usual ( only second consecutive time without shaving ) Brazilian wax kit pages you are done and cleaned,! Level which you can go on ahead and do something that may damage your Body you want to go to. Brazilian wax being done on a whim and when it was melted really enjoy this product using waxes. Wanted to save money gigi wax off 236ml › customer reviews for the whole month off.!... gigi is the winner!!!!!!!!!!!... You still want to go back to pages you are done and cleaned up, remember that your.! Was the on switch ) back while holding shik around it tight without shaving ) Brazilian kit... And foot paraffin wax bath that comes with pre application, post application products well. 4, 2019, not great for the product direction of growth sticks to everything and impossible! Dry skin Choice ) on January 4, 2019, not great for the most part, waxing myself n't. Beads everyone is crazy about and third of the bottle and still have four... 1-2 hours to melt we ended up using wax remover by another brand and it can as. A see … Best wax Warmers – reviews and Conclusions of Customers a it took a long to! Watched videos on technique and ideal temperatures, nothing helps 've used this wax kit my! Area of your Body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... At Amazon.com hair out from the root so expect a little more than 1/2 of the oil on my and. Star, we don ’ t use a simple average exfoliate the area your! And good technique down the large angle stick and start with the center first I still have it stars. You know there is going to grab when it showed up, that!