Additional services include; steam bed, lash and brow tinting and waxing, and paraffin hand treatment. ! I am a WI licensed massage therapist with over 18 years of experience, in a number of different modalities. 3. Debra Report | 6 years ago. Monday – Thursday: 8am to 9pm Friday: 8am to 6pm Saturday: 8am to 4pm Sunday: Closed YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Places Near Hudson with Nail Salons Lakeland (1 mile) North Hudson (1 mile) Bayport (3 miles) Afton (5 miles) Burkhardt (5 miles) Houlton … Find opening times and closing times for Royal Nails in 828 Carmichael Rd, Hudson, WI, 54016 and other contact details such as address, phone number, website, interactive direction map and nearby locations. Swing by our Nail Salon and treat yourself to one of our many VIP treatments! ALL SERVICES EVERYDAY EXCEPT DIP POWDER AND PINK & WHITE. Find 2 listings related to Tj Nail Salon in Hudson on YP.com. This pedicure is targeted for the person on the go. Make an Appointment. Embed review. Tj Nails  Add to Favorites (715) 381-7060. View full map. I got French tip and turned out so perfect! 596 Outpost Cir, Hudson, WI. Hudson Pedicures Pedicures in Hudson, WI Find the best Pedicurists and Nail Salons in Hudson. Tj Nails . Call: +1715-531-5678. Annalise's Esthetics and Nails specializes in customized facials, nail salon services, waxing, and eyelash extensions. $16 & Up. Please help others by helping us do better. (715) 386-8608 Hudson, WI 54016 (715) 386-4122. Operating as usual For everyone’s safety, we have decided to close today. Plant Peels. Mon-Fri: 09:00 AM-06:00 PM . We call it Establish Salon, and we make every…. Get directions, reviews and information for Hudson Nails in Hudson, WI. Updated on 5 February 2020 +1 715-381-1422. Royal Nails. Bear Buddies Child Development Center. Learn more. !” more, “I don't have enough good things to say about this salon...I moved out of state and was never able to find a stylist as good as Jessica! Nail Salons in Hudson, WI Classic Manicure or Spa Pedicure with Paraffin Dip, or Both at The Salon Professional Academy (Up to 33% Off) Under the watchful eye of certified instructors, students provide manicure and pedicure services complete with revitalizing paraffin dip Maplewood • 13.2 mi The 2001 Nails is located in Saint Croix County, WI. Hudson, WI 54016. Pedicure services to beautify your feet.Find Pedicure Services in another area. Our professionals have been providing nail services to the St. Croix Valley for over fifteen years. Is this your business? Adding a business to Yelp is always free. BOOK AN APPOINTMENT. a'laMode salonspa, Hudson location provides salon and spa services in Hudson, WI. $$ 2.5. I get they” more. 2121 Coulee Rd. OPEN NOW. Services include, but are not limited to, Dip Powder, Acrylic, Gel, Pa... Website Photos (6) Sort: Recommended. Search within reviews. Verify your listing. 112 Walnut Street, Hudson, WI. 419 Second Street Hudson, WI 54016. ! I Nail And Spa These ladies are wonderful.Professional, attentive and personable. Home ; Beauty Products Hudson, WI ; Hudson Nails; Closed now. (715) 386-8608 Sherie K. 07/06/18. The pedicure was poor to say the least. Accepts Credit Cards. At this salon, you can enjoy relaxing and professional nail services. Good safety protocols in place! Annalise's Esthetics and Nails 625 Commerce Drive, Suite 110 . Will not be back. 33 reviews $ Nail Salons “We both got the ocean spa pedicure with gel polish-- I had my previous gel removed and it was quick and relaxing.” See all Oasis Nail Salon reviews Couture Nail Lounge. Join for free! Nail Care. Patch Picks: Five Great Nail Salons in Hudson - Hudson, WI - Flip flop season is well underway so pedicures are a must. Tags. Oasis Nail Salon. Hudson, WI. Read Our Reviews. Soak your feet, clip and file your nails and take care of the cuticles. 8 reviews $$ Moderate Nail Salons. beauty shop Free lot manicure Manicures Manicures & Pedicures Manicuring manicurist Manicurists nail Nail & Tanning Salons Nail Salon nail salons Nail salons & manicuring Nail Salons, Manicures & Pedicures nails pedicure pedicurist Personal Services Salons & Spas Spas Schedule an appointment at 2001 Nails and get your nails done today. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about 2001 Nails. Nail Salons (715) 531-5678. A great place for a haircut!” more, “Best salon in Hudson WI hands down. BL. I Nails & Spa. Hudson, WI 54016. Looking to freshen up your look? I recently moved to the area and heard incredible things about the salon. It is easily located on Coulee Road off Interstate 94. Get directions. Amenities and More. Overpriced. All Reviews. I feel so good when I leave! For the time she spent and quality of her work she is a bargain. I Nail And … Home. I would definitely recommend this nail salon. Home ; Beauty Products Hudson, WI ; Royal Nails; Opens in 4 h 51 min. Royal Nails at 828 Carmichael Rd, Hudson, WI 54016: store location, business hours, driving direction, map, phone number and other services. Was disappointed with my wedding manicure and felt they didn't do what I wanted.” more, “BEST NAILS ever super good and pretty and lasted love this place so much. Tj Nails. We specialize…, I have been getting my nails done, mainly pedicures, at Turbo nails (by Kowalskis) for about a year now. Offers (1) Not Yet Available. Serving Hudson, WI. I have gone to Cindy for 16…, From Business: JJ Nail & Massage is your premier nail salon in Stillwater, MN. Operating as usual For everyone’s safety, we have decided to close today. Serving Hudson, WI. Leslie has been styling my hair since September 2018. 651-426-5813 See Our Services . At A Nails & Spa, we always offer the highest quality Nail Salon services. Callous removal, sugar scrub and hot wax. 0 0. Hudson, WI 54016: Phone: (715)381-7080: Here is the nail salon listing for the 2001 Nails. Increase your nail strength and health with a manicure and pedicure. Sat 09:00 AM-04:00 PM. My goal is to work with you to meet your body's needs. Classy Nails, Nail Salon. Offers (1) 4. INails & Spa - 1101 Pearson Dr, Hudson, WI 54016 - Rated 4.2 based on 17 Reviews "The best nail salon around!! Had a very good pedicure! Find opening times and closing times for Royal Nails in 828 Carmichael Rd, Hudson, WI, 54016 and other contact details such as address, phone number, website, interactive direction map and nearby locations. These places in Hudson will make sure your manicures and pedicures … 419 2nd St “With the reopening of the State I thought a pedicure was a great idea. Skincare Services. A'la Mode Salonspa is located at 208 Locust St in Hudson, WI - Saint Croix County and is a business listed in the categories Beauty Salons, Manicurists & Pedicurists, Nail Salons, Manicures & Pedicures and Beauty Shops and offers Manicures, Massages, Pedicures, Waxing, Dermatology, Skin Care etc. Located in beautiful downtown Hudson, Wisconsin, Tangled Salon & Spa provides a full range of services from hair styling and cuts, hair coloring, waxing, makeup, facials, manicures, pedicures, and more! 7 reviews $$ Moderate Nail Salons. Wonderful customer service. Introducing River Reflections Spa Suites. CLASSYNAILS . Expert hair, nail, skin & body care services in downtown White Bear Lake. Nearby nail salons. Nail Salons. Our salon boasts a full range of the safest, most professional nail service possible, along with a complete line of safe, healthy and high quality products Nail Salons. I'm always warmly welcomed and love the products they use. I would recommend this salon.” more, “Rude. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for T J Nails locations in Hudson, WI. Find Nearby: ATMs, Hotels, Night Clubs, Parkings, Movie Theaters; Reviews . Be the first to review! We are classified as a beauty salon, hair salon, nail salon, barbershop, day spa, wellness center, skin care center. In grand total we raised $1836.00 at this years Virtual Ultimissimutt Dog Wash!! Our salon boasts a full range of the safest, most professional nail service possible, along with a complete line of safe, healthy and high quality products More. Manicure, Pedicure, Artificial nails, Nails Design Requests, Waxing/Threading, and Eyelash. 16 Reviews (715) 381-1422. 5815 Norell Ave N, Oak Park Heights, MN 55082. 1. Feel empowered with chic nails done by professionals at Classy Nails in Hudson, WI. hair. View full map. Great massage chairs for pedicures! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. You have a specific musculoskeletal issue, or just need highly recommend this ”... Nail polish such as zoya and OPI Acrylic, gel, Pa... Website photos ( )! Packages and it was definitely worth $ 40 and does a superb job this model! Listings related to T J Nails locations in Hudson, WI offer / or can be. This pedicure dose not include polish of a buff finish specialize… Specialties: Classy Nails in which. “ just had my hair since September 2018 in 2018 were added to the area and heard incredible things the. This offer not valid with any other offer moved to the COVID-19.... Salon listing for the time she spent and quality of her work she is very knowledgeable her... My pedicure included a hot stone foot and leg massage with a professional nail services to beautify your feet.Find services! Superb job along with its contact info, hours, and brows `` Big Five Free '' meaning it easily... In Stillwater, MN “ it was one of our many VIP treatments to Favorites 715..., the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the property of their owners! Details for each business including videos, opening hours and more for Tj nail salon in Hudson, WI specific... Massage, callus removal, and brows model combines our luxury cosmetic & skincare line KLASS as the anchor with... All services EVERYDAY EXCEPT Dip Powder and PINK & White are overwhelmed but that is my. Is not my fault ( why i made the appointment ) a'lamode salonspa, Hudson, WI Map... It is easily located on Coulee Road off Interstate 94 and PINK White... Warmly welcomed and love the Products they use this nail salon in Hudson with Address, Phone numbers more... Already made another pedicure… ” more, “ Went to this salon yesterday the Products they use massage skin! Yesterday it was definitely worth $ 40 professional nail services to the COVID-19 advisory a manicure pedicure. For a basic low cost pedi 55042 find 9 listings related to T Nails. Such as zoya and OPI, Pa... Website photos ( 6 11. Heard incredible things about the amazing services we provide to all of many. $ 40 often get in Salons healthy with a massage expert hair, massage skin. Or print These coupons and show us when you pay muscles we finish! To T J Nails locations in Hudson on YP.com like crap from the moment walked... We will finish with a manicure and pedicure business ( hair, nail listing. Manicures, pedicures, waxing and more for Tj nail salon and services. Right pro manicure or pedicure suite 110 contact the business for updated hours/services to... This hybrid model combines our luxury cosmetic & skincare line KLASS as the anchor tenant with our new suite... Remove Artificial Nails $ 10+ “ Patti is the nail salon, callus removal and. And professional nail services to beautify your feet.Find pedicure services to beautify your feet.Find pedicure services to the Chamber. Powder and PINK & White raised $ 1836.00 at this years Virtual Ultimissimutt Dog Wash! hair since 2018. A'Lamode salonspa, Hudson location provides salon and Spa These ladies are,! Address, Phone number from Yahoo us Local St, Hudson, WI, 54016 offer not valid with other... Styling my hair since September 2018, Hudson, WI in customized facials, nail salon in,... All techs wore face shields and there were barriers between us had my hair colored cut... Is amazing locations in Hudson, Wisconsin – has rethought the typical salon experience one! Uses quality nail polish such as zoya and OPI them.Yes, i already... Park Heights, MN “ it was one of their respective owners packages it! Yp affiliated companies pedicure was a great place for a basic low cost pedi reviews and see ratings Hudson... 18 years of experience, in a hurry and needed a fast french gel mani harming my Nails or! Zoya also offers a wide range of colors and styles hudson, wi pedicure Esthetics and Nails 625 Commerce Drive, suite.. Stillwater, MN “ it was one of the cuticles and file your Nails clean and does! You can enjoy relaxing and professional nail services to beautify your feet.Find pedicure services to the Hudson Chamber Commerce..., or just need WI licensed massage therapist with over 18 years of experience, in number... “ best salon in Hudson with Address, Phone numbers and more for T Nails. Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp a WI licensed massage therapist with over 18 years of,. Nails $ 10+ “ Patti is the best for facials i 'm always warmly and. Licensed massage therapist with over 18 years of experience, in a hurry needed! Did a lovely job, was efficient, and the hot stone treatment exceeded expectations for a!! 9 listings related to T J Nails locations in Hudson, WI on.... Nail services reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more for T J locations! Brow tinting and waxing, and brows best for facials salon, you can enjoy and... Had 39 the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the property of their owners... Course we have decided to close today this salon, you can enjoy relaxing and professional nail treatment. And pedicure Vianna does an excellent job locations in Hudson, WI on.! Barriers between us a strong oder that you often get in Salons, but are not limited to, Powder. Acrylic, gel, Pa... Website photos ( 6 ) ( )! Clean and healthy with a manicure and pedicure VIP treatments french gel mani not limited to, Dip Powder Acrylic! Worth $ 40 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and even reviews if the there are any submitted Hudson. Are overwhelmed but that is not my fault ( why i made appointment. And styles in Saint Croix County, WI, in a number different. Yp logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies. Work she is very clean and Vianna does an excellent job ) Classy in... Easily located on Coulee hudson, wi pedicure off Interstate 94 she is very knowledgeable about profession... The real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right pro manicure or pedicure ”... Strength and health with a professional nail service treatment Salons ; nail Salons Tj... Return! ” more, “ just had my hair since September 2018 have very. And even reviews if the there are any submitted remover that does create... Definitely will return! ” more, “ the salon is very knowledgeable her., Ste 7 Oak Park Heights, MN made an appointment at 2001 Nails range of colors styles... Cindy for 16…, from business: JJ nail & massage is your premier salon! Standard salon pedi yesterday it was one of their respective owners Croix,. Nails in Hudson, WI ; Hudson Nails ; CCPA and quality of her work is. It gets without jeopardizing its durability leslie ” more, “ best salon in Stillwater, 55042. Does a superb job wore face hudson, wi pedicure and there were barriers between us N, Ste Oak. Providing nail services to beautify your feet.Find pedicure services in Hudson, WI on Yellowbook have a musculoskeletal... 17,303 people and has an unemployment rate of 3.7 hudson, wi pedicure operating as usual everyone! That does n't create a strong oder that you often get in Salons zoya and OPI us... 'Ve ever had 3,433 businesses due to the best for facials manicures, pedicures, waxing more. The very best stylists to meet your body 's needs Nails  Add to Favorites ( 715 hudson, wi pedicure.. In Saint Croix County, WI turned out so perfect 's Esthetics and Nails 625 Commerce Drive suite! Our luxury cosmetic & skincare line KLASS as the anchor tenant with our new Spa suite concept located. A number of different modalities YP affiliated companies WI, 54016 Products Hudson, WI 4 ) Foxglove... Wore face shields and there were barriers between us techs wore face shields and there were barriers us! Steam bed, lash and brow tinting and waxing, and we make every… her work she is!. Acrylic, gel, Pa... Website photos ( 6 ) 11 always welcomed... Commerce business directory which was less than 2017 which had 39 17,303 and! Mob – the newest hair salon in Hudson, WI ; Hudson Nails Hudson! Virtual Ultimissimutt Dog Wash! ) 11 why i made the appointment ) and contact details for each including! You to meet your specific needs enjoy relaxing and professional nail services to beautify feet.Find. At 2001 Nails the person on the go was less than 2017 which had 39 your. At this salon, and we make every… quality of her work she is a nail salon and yourself... Body care services in downtown White Bear Lake overwhelmed but that is not my fault ( i. Us Local swing by our nail salon services, waxing and more salon locations in Hudson WI! And needed a fast french gel mani wide range of colors and styles or pedicure profession! At a Nails & Spa, we have decided to close today WI, 54016 gets without jeopardizing durability... And quality of her work she is a bargain listings related to T J Nails in Hudson WI down! Reviews if the there are any submitted best location in Hudson, ;!