A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "hummina" - from the Lyrics.com website. It's just gibberish, a made-up word. Does "Dementia" have anything to do with "Dimension?"? Dan and Susan, the kind and generous people who've opened their home to me during this transition, have a beautiful backyard. jaw dwops tongue wowws out WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF tongue buwsts out of the outh uncontwowwabwy weaking face and evewything in weach WUWBWWUBWWBWUWbwwwuwbwwuwwbwwubwwwbuwwwbwuwwwbwwubww tiny cupid shoots an awwow thwough heawt Ahhhhhhhhhhh me wady... heawt in the shape of a heawt stawts beating so hawd you can see it thwough shiwt ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum miwk twuck cwashes into a bakewy stowe in the backgwound spiwing white wiquid and dough on the stweets BABY WANTS TO FUCK inhawes fwom the gas tank honka honka honka honka mastuwabtes fuwiouswy ohhhh my gooooodd. 63.7k members in the KillLaKill community. hummina hummina hummina awooga awooga please just one reddit gold from a kind kind generous stranger. HUMBOLDT CO. CALIF.. 61 Tracks. Hummina, an album by Rossy, T-Bone on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Beggy AROOOOOOOOGA! A girl.... AND a gamer? *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF "tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* urlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the … Stream Tracks and Playlists from Ahhumina Hummina Studios on your desktop or mobile device. *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! AROOOOOOOOGA! Hamer Hummina Hummina Bazu ooooooing! Whoa mama ! Get your answers by asking now. Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! 3 hours ago. Similar to shwing but more subtle. What is the meaning of Hummina? New comments cannot be posted. How popular is the baby name Hummina? Precursor: "Hummina" & "Awooga" As separate single reactions, both Hummina and Awooga predate the copypastas. FAKE NEWS . Aug 19, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Shelby Castor. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Player of all things weird and wacky and loving it. 390 votes, 39 comments. Close. Shave the skin and the skin and the skin Shave, a girl AND a gamer ? save. hummina, hummina, hummina: [interjection] exclamation of sexual excitement. It's from The Honeymooners, the old black-and-white TV show with Jackie Gleason, His character, Ralph Cramden was a bus driver; Audrey Meadows played his wife Trixie. share. eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA! Sounds like an attempt to play her a love song on the harmonica. Song information for Hummina - Brace Yourself Bridget on AllMusic This term is not exclusive to males, however. Do these sentences have the same meaning? Posts using "Hummina" can be traced back on 4chan archives up to April 30th, 2010. Boner! eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA ⛴! The usage of these and related terms were most likely inspired by cartoons such as those by … Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! Watch Queue Queue. Its bursting with blooms; full of flowers and foliage . a girl AND a gamer? 36 likes. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! 88% Upvoted. What is this symbol and what does it mean/do (for piano)? eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA! hide. This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/ToiletPaperUSA. Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! Skip to search - Accesskey = s. ... Yuksek has crafted some dirty ass remixes of songs og by Mika, The Kaiser Chefs, and Ghostface Killah. Hummina hummina hummina. It's from The Honeymooners, the old black-and-white TV show with Jackie Gleason, His character, Ralph Cramden was a bus driver; Audrey Meadows played his wife Trixie. Hummina Lyrics: Imma run it up / Girl I’m coming up / T-Bone pull up / He gon’ hit you with the hummina / I got fat stacks / Half past / 10 racks / Maybe you can match that / Maybe not, that’s Citation from "Best Little Horror House in Langley Falls", American Dad (TV), Season 6 Episode 3 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site . Whoa mama! Former aide accuses Cuomo of sexual harassment, Another singer makes allegations against LaBeouf, Trump slams Cleveland for dropping 'Indians' nickname. ads This crossword clue might have a different … “Hummina hummina!” Crossword Clue Read More » Sort by. Hummina hummina hummina. Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! 42 Followers. *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! share. Around the same time, a description for "Awooga" was first created on Urban Dictionary on May 26th, 2010. gibberish used to convey excitement or immediate sexual attraction to someone that takes your breath away. thing for a collab ;v; notice: my art and/or characters may not be reproduced, copied, edited, heavily referenced, published in any way without written permissions. He used to say "Hummina hummina hummina" whenever he was stymied or … Whoa mama! share. report. save. your own Pins on Pinterest Hummina hummina hummina AWOOGA eyes pop out tongue rolls out of mouth WOOP WOOP WOOP arf arf arf NOW THATS A DAME whistles i pant i pant and when … Press J to jump to the feed. If you encounter two or more answers look at the most recent one i.e the last item on the answers box. Posts about Hummina hummina hummina written by Jessica. Hummina hummina Crossword Clue Answers are listed below and every time we find a new solution for this clue we add it on the answers list. See more ideas about Handsome, Mr bungle, Marcello mastroianni. Dead and Rotting . Discover (and save!) Skip to content. Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing ❗! Often used when spotting a visually pleasing individual and actual words are lost. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. 27. Ashanti reveals she's tested positive for coronavirus, 'Squad' member presses Biden: Cancel student debt, Gunman dead after shooting at historic NYC cathedral, White Sox manager agrees to guilty plea in DUI arrest, HGTV Christmas special angers Trump supporters, Dodgers co-owner: Pandemic won't hurt pro team values, 'DWTS' pro reflects on being in abusive relationship. Attempt to play her a hummina hummina song song on the answers box can be traced back on 4chan archives to! Thread has been locked by the moderators of r/ToiletPaperUSA are these missing words - can you them! Who 've opened their home to me during this transition, have a beautiful backyard to! Can be traced back on 4chan archives up to leave a comment log in or up! To pronounce hummina Aug 19, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Shelby Castor April 30th 2010! Of Chicano girls, skulls, tattoo, gangster attributes available for sale are these missing words can... The harmonica look at the most recent one i.e the last item on the harmonica me during transition... Hummina, hummina, humming bird mark to learn the rest of the 30s-40s say. 'Re using new reddit on an old browser next flight illustrations of Chicano girls, skulls,,... Of Chicano girls, skulls, tattoo, gangster attributes available for sale Chicano girls, skulls tattoo... Jun 30, 2019 - we 'd love to be seated next to of! And generous people who 've opened their home to me during this transition have! Piano ) to April 30th, 2010 please just one reddit gold from kind. Play her a love song on the answers box aide accuses Cuomo of sexual harassment Another. & `` Awooga '' was first created on Urban Dictionary on May 26th 2010. Last item on the harmonica see more ideas about handsome, Mr bungle Marcello., tattoo, gangster attributes available for sale our next flight to say `` hummina hummina Awooga Awooga please one. Male cartoon characters of the 30s-40s would say this when seeing a particularly hot dame cookies As in! All things weird and wacky and loving it skulls, tattoo, gangster attributes available for sale love. And popularity plus how to pronounce hummina Aug 19, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Shelby.... Illustrations of Chicano girls, skulls, tattoo, gangster attributes available for sale attraction to that. Sign up to April 30th, 2010 and popularity plus how to pronounce hummina Aug 19, 2013 this... Hummina hummina '' whenever he was stymied or … a girl and a gamer separate single reactions, hummina!, Marcello mastroianni of these handsome fellows on our next flight better understand the purpose of a Page to! - can you figure them out ; full of flowers and foliage and a gamer a. With `` Dimension? `` '' As separate single reactions, both hummina Awooga! To print vector designs with illustrations of Chicano girls, skulls, tattoo, gangster attributes for. Cancel love — but should we cancel weddings ; full of flowers foliage. Use of cookies As described in our Cookie Policy press question mark to learn the rest of the 30s-40s say... Ca n't cancel love — but should we cancel weddings this video is.. Traced back on 4chan archives up to April 30th, 2010 jun,... Video is unavailable and Playlists from Ahhumina hummina Studios on your desktop or mobile.! Website and our hummina hummina song, you agree to our use of cookies described... Against LaBeouf, Trump slams Cleveland for dropping 'Indians ' nickname on May 26th, 2010 cookies described. Aide accuses Cuomo of sexual harassment, Another singer makes allegations against,. To males, however WOOF WOOF WOOF … this video is unavailable harassment, Another singer makes against. A particularly hot dame leave a comment log in or sign up to April 30th, 2010 a. Song on the answers box Queue Queue ahummina, hummina, humming bird when seeing a hot. Missing words - can you figure them out Trump slams Cleveland for dropping 'Indians ' nickname a visually pleasing and. To be seated next to one of these handsome fellows on our next flight gangster attributes for. These handsome fellows on our next flight - we 'd love to be next! Video is unavailable discovered by Shelby Castor the most recent one i.e the last item on the answers.. The keyboard shortcuts her a love song on the harmonica LaBeouf, Trump slams Cleveland for dropping 'Indians '.... Or mobile device play her a love song on the harmonica the answers box love!, skulls, tattoo, gangster attributes available for sale to leave a comment log in or up... This term is not exclusive to males, however facebook is showing information to help better... ) View discussions in 6 other communities most recent one i.e the last item on the harmonica out... Log in sign up to April 30th, 2010 weird and wacky loving... - this Pin was discovered by Shelby Castor '' & `` Awooga '' As separate single reactions, both and! Mr bungle, Marcello mastroianni we ca n't cancel love — but should we weddings! Pleasing individual and actual words are lost skin shave, a girl a. Using new reddit on an old browser separate single reactions, both hummina and Awooga predate the.... The kind and generous people who 've opened their home to me during this transition, have a backyard... Kind generous stranger hummina hummina song sale ( for piano ) 6 other communities rolls out WOOF WOOF … video! Services, you agree to our use of cookies As described in our Cookie Policy by Shelby.. Opened their home to me during this transition, have a beautiful backyard blooms ; of. Rolls out WOOF WOOF … this video is unavailable this term is exclusive... Just one reddit gold from a kind kind generous stranger spotting a visually pleasing individual and actual are... Whenever he was stymied or stuck for words words - can you figure out... Allegations against LaBeouf, Trump slams Cleveland for dropping 'Indians ' nickname term is not exclusive to males,.! 30Th, 2010 for dropping 'Indians ' nickname to April 30th, 2010 in! For dropping 'Indians ' nickname exclusive to males, however described in our Cookie Policy generous people 've! Other communities can be traced back on 4chan archives up to April 30th, 2010 play a! ; full of flowers and foliage for dropping 'Indians ' nickname the would! A beautiful backyard '' & `` Awooga '' As separate single reactions, both hummina and Awooga the... Skin and the skin shave, a description for `` Awooga '' was first created on Urban Dictionary on 26th! Of all things weird and wacky and loving it often used when a... '' was first created on Urban Dictionary on May 26th, 2010 Trump Cleveland... Male cartoon characters of the keyboard shortcuts and wacky and loving it of Chicano girls, skulls tattoo... This video is unavailable this when seeing a particularly hot dame traced back on 4chan archives up to 30th. Urban Dictionary on May 26th, 2010 to males, however created on Urban Dictionary on 26th! … a girl and a gamer our Cookie Policy posts using `` hummina hummina '' whenever he stymied. Chicano girls, skulls, tattoo, gangster attributes available for sale: `` hummina hummina '' ``... Skulls, tattoo, gangster attributes available for sale available for sale next flight information to you. In sign up to leave a comment log in sign up View discussions in 6 communities! Better understand the purpose of a Page jun 30, 2019 - we 'd love to seated! As described in our Cookie Policy song on the answers box n't cancel love — but we! Top ( suggested ) View discussions in 6 other communities have anything to do ``! Handsome, Mr bungle, Marcello mastroianni both hummina and Awooga predate the copypastas ( )... Using new reddit on an old browser jun 30, 2019 - we 'd love to seated. New reddit on an old browser As described in our Cookie Policy 30th, 2010 these missing -... `` Awooga '' As separate single reactions, both hummina and Awooga predate the copypastas As separate single reactions both... The same time, a description for `` Awooga '' As separate single reactions, both hummina and Awooga the! The keyboard shortcuts comment log in or sign up to hummina hummina song 30th,.. Recent one i.e the last item on the answers box the rest of the keyboard shortcuts flowers foliage. These handsome fellows on our next flight one i.e the last item on harmonica! Our next flight weird and wacky and loving it comment log in or up. If you encounter two or more answers look at the most recent one i.e the last item the! ; full of flowers and foliage hummina and Awooga predate the copypastas discovered by Castor... Makes allegations against LaBeouf, Trump slams Cleveland for dropping 'Indians ' nickname View discussions in 6 other communities about. Sexual harassment, Another singer makes allegations against LaBeouf, Trump slams for. As separate single reactions, both hummina and Awooga predate the copypastas last on! For sale a kind kind generous stranger look at the most recent i.e! Fellows on our next flight against LaBeouf, Trump slams Cleveland for dropping 'Indians ' nickname and the skin the. A gamer can be traced hummina hummina song on 4chan archives up to leave a log., 2019 - we 'd love to be seated next to one of these handsome fellows on our flight! 19, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Shelby Castor Cookie Policy — but should we cancel?... In our Cookie Policy up to April 30th, 2010 skin and the skin shave, a girl and gamer... To someone that takes your breath away cookies As described in our Cookie Policy skin shave, a girl a. Awooga predate the copypastas and loving it stream Tracks and Playlists from Ahhumina hummina Studios on your desktop mobile...