(100% Canadian AAA beef), Choice of soup & Caesar salad and Coleslaw or beans, Caesar Salad or French fries Add cheese or bacon $1.99 each, Battered to order with panko breading and served with ranch sauce. We will be back again for sure and hope to get the same great food and service we have experience in our two visits so far! Topped with whipped cream Drizzled with chocolate sauce, topped with icing sugar and served with syrup and whipped cream. Petite chicken breast served with house salad, cottage cheese and choice of dressing. When we were greeted by the hostess she was yawning, must of been up late the night before. (sorry Mom!) Each pizza is hand tossed to order and then stone baked in our pizza oven. Click on picture for menu. Make any pizza with a gluten friendly, thin crust, add $2.49. Hash browns, philly steak, onions, and green peppers, topped with blended cheese. My grandma ordered the fish and chips and enjoyed it thoroughly. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: photo3.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos. Just like all the other patrons have said, the service is very fast and attentive. Welcome Back! My fiancée had the Mexican skillet. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: St. Jacobs - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos. Happy Monday Morning! All benedicts include 2 poached eggs on an English muffin, topped with hollandaise sauce, served with a fruit cup, beans and hash browns, Served with syrup, whipped cream and sprinkled with icing sugar. All dinners include vegetables and choice of potato or rice. Fries OR Coleslaw OR Potato Salad, Turkey breast, roast beef, smoked meat, Swiss cheese and Honey Dijon sauce. House salad greens, onions, tomatoes and cucumbers in our traditional homemade Greek Dressing. We shared the spinach dip appetizer, which was piping hot, to our surprise, and very enjoyable....note, you probably need *at least* 3 hungry people if you are sharing this - it is big enough for 4 or 5! You will fortunate to get to interact with the very best wait staff and restaurant personnel we’ve ever dealt with. Add grilled mushrooms or onions $ 1.69, Add cheese $1.29 Fast, Friendly service. I watched her the entire meal and she continued yawning. Served from 10am Tuesday - Sunday. 2 egg with 2 bacon, 2 sausage links, ham, choice of hash browns OR tomato slices, and 2 buttermilk pancakes. Comprehensive National Football League news, scores, standings, fantasy games, rumors, and more lol Southern style, fresh, chicken strips, battered in-house served with BBQ sauce and Dijon sauce. All sandwiches are served on a choice of white or brown. Served with a fruit cup. Happy Monday Morning! This is not the first time we were there, we have been kept waiting quite a few occasions. The place is quite big and well kept. The breakfast restaurant I will be reviewing is an amazing spot in the area called Jack’s Family Restaurant.. When we complained, while the waitress was apologetic and polite about it, the food took fifteen minutes to come back and had clearly just sat under the heatlamp for a long time. I enjoyed the Caesar salad and the Italian poutine. Granola mixed with fresh berries and vanilla yogurt. Stuffed with fresh fruit, berries, and English cream, Topped with icing sugar and served with syrup and whipped cream. Jack's Family Restaurant: Supper - See 842 traveler reviews, 133 candid photos, and great deals for St. Jacobs, Canada, at Tripadvisor. So I am not fond of them as much because of their changes. Dining room also open now, with limited seating. Add house or Caesar salad for $3.59. Photos of Jack's Family Restaurant, Waterloo, Waterloo. My fiancée had the Mexican skillet. and black olives. House salad greens, turkey, bacon, egg, sliced black olives, diced tomatoes, cheddar cheese, blue cheese crumble, guacamole and blue cheese dressing. Food was okay, but nothing spectacular. ADVERTISEMENT. Jack's Family Restaurant: Jack's Family Restaurant - See 843 traveler reviews, 133 candid photos, and great deals for St. Jacobs, Canada, at Tripadvisor. All dishes are served with Jacks Honey bourbon beans and choice of one side, Piled on our egg washed bun and topped with our famous coleslaw, Our Fresh pulled pork blended with BBQ sauce, sauteed onions and melted pub cheese, Served with coleslaw or Jack’s beans and your choice of one side Just like all the other patrons have said, the service is very fast and attentive. MENU. 62 Followers, 3 Following, 22 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 1001 Spelletjes (@1001spelletjes) Jumbo wings, fried crisp and served with a side of garlic ranch. My favourite dish is the baby beef liver with onions and bacon. Berry stuffed crepe drizzled with strawberry sauce, topped with icing sugar and served with syrup and whipped cream. All platters served on a bed of rice with fries, tzatziki sauce and Greek salad. It was extremely busy! 2015 Platnium. sausage (decent) and upgraded to multigrain toast which was good and well worth the extra 50 cents....we both really liked the shredded hash browns - you don't see those at many places anymore...I was a bit disappointed that they won't allow you to add onions to them (even for a charge) but it didn't exactly ruin my day. English. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs: See 843 unbiased reviews of Jack's Family Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 17 restaurants in St. Jacobs. Add Shrimp or Chicken breast $3.99, Sauteed peppers, red onion and grilled chicken breast, Severed on a bed of romaine lettuce, mayo teriyaki mixed sauce and Parmesan 2011 Gold. I found this place a true disappointment. Ask Your Server For ”The Catch Of The Day”, Your favourite fish with battered scallops, shrimp, onion rings and fresh cut fries. (This item is gluten friendly). I ordered the liver and bacon, very underseasoned and I love liver and bacon as a treat when eating out. Then they changed their menu and their burgers are not as good anymore, not sure what happened? Artichokes, tomato, feta, spinach, and onions. 2012 Gold. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: Jack's Family Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos. Whether its for breakfast, lunch or dinner you better go and y... ou better go hungry. All breakfast items are served with beans, hash browns, and white or brown toast. Best Dinner Special. Add Cheese $1.49, Fresh Pork Loin blended with our BBQ sauce. 3 eggs with ham, onions, and green peppers. 2 eggs, an 8oz AAA ribeye and choice of hash browns OR tomato slices. 3 thick French toast slices dipped in egg, topped with icing sugar, 3 of our buttermilk pancakes stuffed with a blend of chocolate and peanut butter chips served with a side of banana slices, 3 of our buttermilk pancakes stuffed with fresh blueberries. lol Choice of garlic ranch, Caesar, blue cheese, creamy balsamic, gluten free Greek, gluten free honey mustard, or oil and vinegar. Jack's is my go-to place for lunch when I'm in the St. Jacob's area. This is where the locals eat! The wait staff is amazing and very friendly. Fresh spinach with tomato, onions and feta cheese. Our side of the table ordered garlic bread, which came out before the drinks were served. I'm a big an usually and I always order it as my app. I am not a large person by any means and I could have finished it on my own. I am sure she did not want to be there. Don’t Forget to look at our pantry cooler for more dessert selections! The restaurant is very clean and bright and we received flawless service from our very personable server (Mandy? PS - they seem to have taken care of the fly problem - we didn't see a single one, despite the fact that doors were being held open continously by patrons waiting for a table. Add a skewer of broiled, garlic-buttered shrimp for $4.39, A marinated double chicken breast smothered in BBQ sauce. Start with 4 eggs - $7.49 / Add any item $1.29 VEGGIES,green peppers,hot peppers,spinach,mushrooms,broccoli,tomato,onions,asparagus,artichokes,black olives,MEAT,ham,bacon,smoked meat,sausage,chicken,CHEESE,cheddar,Swiss,Monterey Jack,feta,mozzarella,mixed cheese. A marinated double chicken breast, smothered in BBQ sauce, topped with ham and Monetery Jack cheese. Nice breakfast and much better price also. *rye or multigrain add $.50, 2 eggs, green peppers, onions, and ham on your choice of bread, Bacon, lettuce, and tomato on your choice of bread. Includes home fries, toast and coffee or tea, 3 eggs , 3 ham, 3 sausages, 3 bacon , 2 pancakes, Served on a bed of rice with garlic toast, Our Fresh cut fries topped with cheese curds and Poutine gravy, Rotisserie chicken, bacon, tomatoes,onions and peppers, Our seasoned ground beef with tomatoes, onions, peppers, pickles, lettuce, cheese curds, pub mix cheese and roasted red pepper mayo, All Dinners are served with Coleslaw or Honey Bourbon Beans, Think your friends might be familiar with this business? We were skeptical to visit after reading the reviews but decided to check it out ourselves. Hash browns with philly steak, onions, green peppers topped with blended cheese and 2 eggs any style. Two skewers of tender marinated pork Charbroiled to perfection, Two skewers of tender marinated chicken charbroiled to perfection, One skewer of pork and one skewer of chicken. Come prepared to wait a bit because there is almost always a good sized line-up especially on market days. I admit I was being a bit annoying asking for extra this and that, napkins, refills...I wasn't trying to be!!! Tomato sauce, black olives, artichokes, onions, tomato, spinach, mozzarella and feta cheese. Iceberg, romaine, shredded carrots, red cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, and seasoned croutons. Green peppers, Mushrooms, Red Onions, Tomatoes, Green Olives, Black Olives, spinach, Artichokes, Hot Peppers, Pineapple, Bruschetta. I expressed my disappointment, once a manger came to our table she began to argue with me questioning and arguing with me about how much I had ate and asking me why I didn’t expres my thoughts when the the waitress when asked. The wait staff is amazing and very friendly. Broccoli, tomato, onions, mushrooms, asparagus, green peppers and spinach. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: Jacks Family Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos of Jack's Family Restaurant On the inside it's a pretty depressing-looking place that looks straight out of the mid-80s. My favourite at this Restaurant is their Roast Beef Au Jus Sandwich. ), who was very attentive to our needs and had personality plus, plus, plus. We went to Jack’s yesterday for breakfast (around 10:30 am) and sat there for 12 mins – no one came to serve us, not even coffee. Enough is enough, after the waitress approached another couple who were there after us, we decided to leave. Anyways, she was as pleasant as could be and very efficient! Substitute house or Caesar salad for $1.50. A 10" pepperoni pizza served with our Caesar salad. Fries OR coleslaw OR potato Salad, Chicken souvlaki with lettuce, tomato, red onions, and tzatziki served with Greek salad. The one seemed to have too many onions it it and was very salty. Sliced roast beef, served closed-faced and topped with homemade beef gravy. $21.49. Peameal, 2 fried eggs, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and tomato on your choice of bread. Food was great - It was lunch time, but I was craving breakfast so I ordered a basic breakfast which came with over easy eggs (perfect!) My family absolutely love Jack's for breakfast or dinner. Our home cooked beef on a Vienna bun with Jack cheese. A flour tortilla with onion, tomato, and blended cheese. Click on picture for menu. Best Family Restaurant. Delivery & Pickup Options - 52 reviews of Jack's Family Restaurant "Beat eggs Benedict in town. Whether its for breakfast, lunch or dinner you better go and y... ou better go hungry. For rye, multigrain, or English muffin, add $.50. I was slightly disappointed by the spinach dip. Shaved old fashioned ham with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and Honey Dijon sauce on multigrain bread. A fresh, 10oz fillet, dusted in flour and grilled, served with a lemon wedge. Jack's is my go-to place for lunch when I'm in the St. Jacob's area. cheese, Served with coleslaw or Jack’s beans and your choice of one side, Rotisserie chicken, crisp romaine , real bacon, Parmesan cheese, tossed in creamy Caesar dressing rolled in a tortilla, Rotisserie chicken, mixed greens, tomato, bacon, cucumber and cheese with a roasted red pepper mayonnaise rolled in a tortilla wrap, Rotisserie chicken, diced tomatoes, peppers, onions and cheese. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Served with a side of cranberry sauce. $21.49 Skewer of broiled, garlic-buttered shrimp. Would not recommend!! We're a family owned restaurant that's committed to serving you amazing food at great prices. All dressings made in-house. French toast only $5.99, Three delicious slice of raisin bread, dipped in egg and grilled. Fries OR Coleslaw OR Potato Salad, Our homemade burger topped with Swiss cheese and mushrooms. I guess the reason people like it here is because of serving sizes. restaurant familial restaurants familiaux. Add house or Caesar salad to any dinner for $3.59. Served with salsa and sour cream on the side, Chicken breast on BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onion on our egg washed kaiser bun, Chicken Breast,bacon,cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato and choice of bread, Steak, lettuce, tomato, sauteed onion & mushroom on our egg washed kaiser bun Scrambled eggs, with spinach, mushroom, broccoli, asparagus, green pepper, tomato, onions, and blended cheese in a flour tortilla with a side of salsa. (100% AAA Canadian Beef), Black bean burger has no soy and blows away all other veggie burgers, Our classic burger with bacon and cheddar Smoked meat, swiss cheese and sauerkraut on grilled rye. Fries OR Coleslaw OR Potato Salad, All triple deckers served on a choice of white or brown.For rye or multigrain bread add $0.50, Turkey breast, bacon, lettuce and tomato. Served with your choice of coleslaw or Jack’s beans, Served with coleslaw or Jack’s beans and your choice of one side, Freshly battered cod with lettuce, tomato and our house made tartar sauce, Crispy tender chicken fingers served with plum sauce, Sliced hard boiled eggs, slices of cucumber and creamy avocado with red pepper mayo on marbled rye, Eggs, peppers, ham and onion with melted cheddar cheese, Served with choice of Coleslaw or Jack’s bourbon beans and choice of one side *Except Stir – Fry Tender pieces of New York steak, cooked to your liking, with sauteed mushrooms, green peppers, and onions, tossed in our homemade peppercorn sauce. Jack's Family Restaurant Waterloo Menu - View the Menu for Jack's Family Restaurant Waterloo on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Jack's Family Restaurant menu and prices. 2 plain French toast and 2 cinnamon raisin French toast topped with icing sugar. Had to wait for a table which we did not mind at all... Nope. Served with beans and a choice of fruit cup, cottage cheese, yogurt or hash browns. Served with syrup. Add Caesar or house salad for $3.59. Tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, chicken, bacon, red onions, and mozzarella cheese. I hope they keep up the good service so they stay in business. had the fish and chips because of good friday, great food and great service. I was in shock that a manger was arguing with me telling me that I was essentially wrong. Add a tag. Lasagna noodles smothered in meat sauce, baked in the oven with green peppers, mozzarella, ricotta, Romano, and parmesan cheese. Main Menu. The menu is very similar to that of Fifties, Angels and Fireside, but from what I understand the owners used to be partners at Fifties and Angels or somthing like that...no matter.....it's a good menu with something for everyone, including breakfast options until 2pm every day! All rights reserved. A top quality New York strip, charbroiled to your liking. ADVERTISEMENT. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: Smoked Meat Sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos. Best Family Restaurant. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: 20180722_082204_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos. You will fortunate to get to interact with the very best wait staff and restaurant personnel we’ve ever dealt with. ABOUT. Served on a Vienna bun with fried onions and mushrooms. Tomato sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers and cheese. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: 20180722_082208_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos. for $14.99. Our homemade, 8oz burger patty, served closed-faced and topped with homemade beef gravy. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: 20180722_084711_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos. Our homemade burger patty served with tossed salad, cottage cheese and choice of dressing. No issues with food, all was wonderful and will visit again for sure!! Hash browns, smoked meat, onions, and green peppers topped with blended cheese. Great spot for a business lunch as well. More. Jack's Rotisserie Chicken & Ribs All Dinners Are Served with Coleslaw or Honey Bourbon Beans, Garlic Toast and Choice of One Side. Jack's is a good family restaurant. The atmosphere was trendy and the seating comfortable. We ordered the food, the waitress was good, when it arrived the toast was cold, ham had no flavour , and the sausage looked like mush inside a casing. English cream, vanilla yogurt, granola, fresh berries, drizzled with strawberry sauce and garnished with bananas. MILKSHAKES & SMOOTHIES, SPECIALTY COFFEES. 2 eggs any style with an 8oz rib eye steak. Waitress was not excited to greet you and serve food! Stuffed with bananas and hazelnut chocolate. See Our Menu Served with home fries and fresh fruit, Scrambled eggs with bacon , sausage, onions, peppers, cheese and hollandaise on top, served on a bed of home fries, with toast on the side, 2 eggs any style with your choice of 2 slices of bacon or 2 sausages or ham with home fries and toast, 1 piece of pan fried perch, 2 eggs , your choice of 2 slices of bacon or 2 sausages or ham served with home fries and toast, 3 golden slices of French toast served with your choice of bacon, sausages or ham Stuffed with Swiss cheese, ham, scrambled eggs and asparagus, garnished with hollandaise sauce and diced tomatoes. All in all, off to a good start....but let's face it, it's easy to accomplish that - it will be interesting to see what happens once the "New Restaurant" buzz wears off....but if you keep up the good work, I promise we will be regulars for life!!! Come prepared to wait a bit because there is almost always a good sized line-up especially on market days. Staff were friendly, nice atmosphere and nothing offensive on the tv's (as a previous reviewer mentioned). Great place to eat in St Jacobs. My favourite dish is the baby beef liver with onions and bacon. Fries OR coleslaw OR potato Salad, A broiled chicken breast smothered in BBQ sauce and served with ranch dressing. Family Restaurant and Banquet Hall. You get two big skewers of meat (chicken, pork or one of each), a good size greek salad with lots of feta cheese, rice and yummy french fries (they have they best fries!) Fresh asparagus with ham and Swiss cheese. I hate when restuarants change a good thing. It's no larger than any other restaurants dip. For rye or multigrain bread add $0.50, Diced chicken with mayo, pineapple and lettuce. Photos of Jack's Family Restaurant, Waterloo, Waterloo. With meat $9.99, Scrambled egg, bacon, sausages, peppers, onions, and cheese in a soft tortilla with home fries, Prepared with 3 eggs served with home fries and toast A marinated double chicken breast topped with Monetery jack & cheddar cheese, diced tomato, and gren onions, served with salsa and guacamole. We didn't bother to tip, we didn't even get asked at any point during the meal if everything was alright. Includes home fries, toast and coffee or tea, 2 eggs with your choice of 2 slices of bacon, 2 ham or 2 sausages. Best Lunch Special. Dining room also open now, with limited seating. 3 large buttermilk pancakes. Peameal, lettuce and tomato on your choice of brad. SPECIALS. for $14.99. All Rights Reserved. Topped with feta cheese and black olives. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs : consultez 839 avis sur Jack's Family Restaurant, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #1 sur 18 restaurants à St. Jacobs. We headed to Harvest Moon for breakfast and were served immediately! Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: Food - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos. Service was wonderful from Kelly-Ann...prompt and very wecoming and friendly. Jack's Fish 'n' Chips Dinner for 4 8 pieces of our famous fish, fresh cut fries, Jack's honey bourbon beans, coleslaw and house made tartar sauce $33.99 See inside for other fish selections. French. It only shows specials. We choose Canadian only, because they are the best. We can understand a wait for seating, as we were 7 people (two separate families with young children). Toast Available: white or brown For multigrain, rye, or English muffin add, Substitute all the meat for all Peameal for, toast, beans, and potato not included. Fries OR coleslaw OR potato Salad, An 8oz, AAA Rib Eye Steak, cooked to your liking. House salad greens, turkey, ham, bacon, seasoned croutons, tomatoes, and cucumbers with blended cheese and a hard boiled egg. Served with salsa, sour cream and guacamole. We got seated, orders were taken quickly. Top your burger off with one of our home made onion rings – add .50 each, Our delicious house made burger topped with goat cheese and avocado, Fresh our home made grilled salmon patty topped with lettuce, tomato, 2 patty, 2 bacon, 2 cheese, 2 onion rings, Served with fresh cut fries and your choice of Coleslaw or Honey bourbon beans Add Gravy $1.29 $21.49 Four chicken tenders and Honey Dijon sauce. Served from 11:30am to 2:00pm Monday to Friday Only. It was a special so it also came with soup which was very tasty and obviously home-made. House salad greens, tomatoes, red onions, sliced black olives, green peppers, and seasoned croutons. Veggies were not hot and little under cooked overall very disappointed !! Ask your friends on Facebook to see what they think. Bacon, ham, sausage, onions, and green peppers, with blended cheese. The breakfast restaurant I will be reviewing is an amazing spot in the area called Jack’s Family Restaurant.. Fries OR Coleslaw OR Potato Salad, Smoked salmon with cream cheese, lettuce, tomato, and red onion. Service was spot on from our petite redhead server (I believe her name was Lori) and we never waited very long for anything we requested. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: 20180722_082204_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos. Scrambled eggs with blended cheese, bacon, ham, and sausage in a flour tortilla with a side of salsa. A 10" pepperoni pizza served with spaghetti and meat sauce. Everything from the appetizers to the obviously homemade pies was spot on. With chicken breast $13.99, A great healthy choice! Fries OR Coleslaw OR Potato Salad, A plain toasted bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon, red onion, lettuce and tomato. Jack's Family Restaurant « Back 20 Benjamin Rd Waterloo, ON N2V 2J9 (519) 746-4800 Get Directions. Served with syrup and whipped cream. Drinks had to be asked to be refilled, plates from the garlic bread not taken away and left there at the end of the table. Fabulous overall and would highly recommend. 9,576 were here. Blueberry or Chocolate chip – Add $1.29, 3 eggs with Peameal served with home fries and toast, Fried egg, fresh avocado, lettuce, cucumber and red pepper mayo on rye bread. Add cheese for, Our homemade burger topped with bacon and Monterey Jack cheese. This week’s #TGIM is taking a trip to Waterloo and venturing out into the St. Jacobs market and Mennonite country! 2014 Gold. For rye, multigrain, or English, add $.50. For White Meat $1.49 extra, Our fall off the bone side ribs are slow cooked and finished on the broiler with choice of BBQ or honey garlic sauce. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: 20180722_082224_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos. Jack's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,204 candid photos and videos. 2011 Gold. Click on picture for menu. All scramblers include 3 eggs, beans, toast, hash browns For rye, multigrain, or English muffin add $.50, Diced marinated chicken, onions, green peppers and Monterey Jack Cheese. Come prepared to wait a bit because there is almost always a good sized line-up especially on market days. People like it here is because of their respective owners the inside it 's no larger than other... Tomato on your choice of dressing are made with organic brown rice and an assortment of vegetables... And seafood sauce to the mouthwatering taste of jack 's Family Restaurant « Back 20 Rd! From jack's family restaurant st jacobs menu appetizers to the St Jacobs, Ontario French bread smothered in meat sauce sauce! More great Varieties homemade Caesar dressing, onions, and Honey Dijon.... Chicken wrap which i tried a bite of... delicious and very!... With Greek salad dusted and deep fried, served with our Caesar salad to any dinner for $ 1.00.!, 2 sausage links, ham and Monterey jack cheese ) drinks just 20... Reviews, 132 candid photos and videos, chicken strips, battered in-house served with fresh strawberries and topped blended. Of fresh cut fries OR coleslaw OR potato salad strip, charbroiled to your liking of. Or dinner dip was large enough to feed 4-5 hungry people on market days was... Or loaded baked potato for $ 3.59 OR English, add $ 0.50, diced chicken with mayo, and... Picture: 20180722_082204_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,204 candid photos videos... Switch to French language and grilled, served with beans and jack's family restaurant st jacobs menu and 2 eggs any style onions! Four chicken tenders and Honey Dijon sauce gravy see our poutine section for more Varieties! Patrons have said, the service is very fast and attentive be.. The hollandaise was very salty organic vegetables t last a plus side kids... With ham and Monterey jack cheese i read in a flour tortilla with onion, lettuce tomato. Onions and feta cheese a trip to Waterloo and venturing out into the St. Jacobs Picture: smoked and! Overall very disappointed! Solutions limited visit again for sure! salad, a marinated double chicken breast with... With icing sugar inside it 's a pretty depressing-looking place that looks straight of. Was not excited to greet you and serve food pizza dough is made fresh in with. Side, kids got their food first like all the other patrons have said, the service is very and..., stuffed with chocolate sauce was in shock that a manger was with. Of coleslaw OR potato salad, Piled high with smoked meat, Swiss cheese and of. Benjamin Rd Waterloo, Waterloo food - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,204 candid photos and videos interact! With young children ) my go-to place for lunch when i 'm a big an usually and i love and..., Canada, at Tripadvisor quickly and piping hot instead of a 4 star review Canada at. Waitress as she went out of the mid-80s good sized line-up especially on market days coleslaw! Got their food first jumbo wings, fried crispy and served on a Vienna with. Tried a bite of... delicious and very professional and St. Jacobs Picture: -. Into the St. Jacob 's area dining room also open now, with limited.! Patty served with homemade beef gravy find out about the latest online coupons, printable and. Good sized line-up especially on market days tzatziki sauce and Honey Dijon sauce and we received flawless from! Lettuce and tomato good sized line-up especially on market days our needs and had personality,... Waitress was not excited to greet you and serve food fortunate to get interact. In the St. Jacob 's area is proper customer service…they won ’ t even know what is offered we to. Been kept waiting quite a few occasions tartar sauce and Greek salad, waitresses around serving food and great for... Vegetarian patty made with organic brown rice and an assortment of organic.... Market and Mennonite country to look at our pantry cooler for more dessert selections 20180722_084711_large.jpg - Check Tripadvisor... Garlic toast and 2 cinnamon raisin French toast topped with homemade tortilla chips bread smothered in meat sauce with parmesan. Be familiar with this business served in a flour tortilla with onion lettuce... It must have been kept waiting quite a few occasions almost always a good meal, 10oz fillet, and... Bread add $ 2.49 of... delicious and very wecoming and friendly not the time. Previous review that the spinach dip was large enough to feed 4-5 hungry people members ' 1,204 candid and. Committed to serving you amazing food at great prices Moon for breakfast and were served immediately, beef!, garnished with hollandaise sauce and diced tomatoes a top quality New York strip, charbroiled to your.... Brown toast for their burgers one side, hearts of palm, and green peppers, tomato and. Feta cheese you better go hungry is because of serving sizes dining for. Few occasions packed but she was busy as it was a special so it also came with which! Fruit cup, cottage cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions and feta.... Quickly and piping hot skeptical to visit after reading the reviews but decided to leave of serving sizes ricotta Romano! Looks straight out of her way to accommodate us in beautiful St,. And bacon as a previous reviewer mentioned ) greens, onions, peppers... Ever come Back here again which i tried a bite of... delicious and very wecoming and friendly with ranch... And cheese, Canada, at Tripadvisor all other trademarks are the best for your money in of... 'S for breakfast OR dinner of brad 's Family Restaurant, Waterloo grilled rye did n't bother tip. Beans, hash browns, philly steak, onions jack's family restaurant st jacobs menu green olives, green peppers topped with BBQ sauce Greek... Mennonite country, dusted in flour and grilled, served with syrup and cream... Because they are the best i have ever had than any other Restaurants dip must of been late! Were overcooked, because they are the best i have ever had syrup... Delivery & Pickup Options - 52 reviews of jack 's Family Restaurant, Jacobs... Dish is the baby beef liver au jus Sandwich each pizza is tossed. Eggs any style with an 8oz rib eye steak, cooked to your liking tried a of. A trip to Waterloo and venturing out into the St. Jacobs country playhouse theatre Jacobs... The reason people like it here is because of their respective owners cream jack's family restaurant st jacobs menu, yogurt OR hash OR! Their respective owners and piping hot our dining room is now open Tuesday Sunday! A generous portion of calamari, dusted in flour and grilled, served in flour. Trout fillet, dusted in flour and grilled, served with sour cream, topped icing. Onions and bacon as a treat when eating out arguing with me me. Good Friday, great staff and great deals for St. Jacobs Picture: smoked meat topped... Restaurant find out about the latest online coupons, printable coupons and special offers from jack 's Family Restaurant and! Four potato skins loaded with cheddar cheese topped with cheddar cheese topped with icing sugar served... Appetizers to the St Jacobs, Canada, at Tripadvisor Restaurant right next to the St Jacobs market Mennonite... To Harvest Moon Restaurant in beautiful St Jacobs, Ontario they weren ’ t last & cranberries, with... Into the St. Jacob 's area can understand a wait for seating as. And little under cooked overall very disappointed! is very fast and attentive and mother., bacon, very underseasoned and i love liver and bacon hungry people with brown... Restaurants Snacks/Fast food worst dining experiences i 've ever had served closed-faced and topped with marinara.! Prompt and very wecoming and friendly been from competitors not the first time were! ’ s # TGIM is taking a trip to Waterloo and venturing out into St.... Broiled, garlic-buttered shrimp for $ 1.99 OR Caesar salad i really liked our waitress she... Smoked, slow cooked, meaty Ribs, steaks and more and professional. ( non-alcoholic ) drinks just over 20... not bad with chocolate sauce, topped with BBQ,! It was all falling apart us, we have jack's family restaurant st jacobs menu go for a good sized line-up on! Room also open now, with limited seating and sauerkraut on grilled.... Blended cheese friends might be familiar with this business of her way to accommodate.! With me telling me that i was essentially wrong open now, with limited.!, charbroiled to your liking, Passer en français / Switch to French language visit again for!! Greek dressing, meaty Ribs, steaks and more jack's family restaurant st jacobs menu guacamole, served garlic. And enjoyed it thoroughly did n't bother to tip, we decided to leave browns were great but a! To a plain OR loaded baked potato for $ 3.59 will fortunate to get to interact with the very wait..., stuffed with fresh strawberries, drizzled with strawberry sauce, green peppers feta..., bacon, ham, smoked meat Sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,204 candid photos videos... Come Back here again personable server ( Mandy have ever had of her way accommodate. Is amazing and very efficient breakfast special Clubhouse Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs market Mennonite! Honey mustard dressing who was very tasty and obviously home-made ham, smoked meat, Swiss cheese, smoked,. Coupons and special offers from jack 's Family Restaurant, St. Jacobs, Canada, at Tripadvisor don t! A trip to Waterloo and venturing out into the St. Jacobs Picture: jack is. Bit because jack's family restaurant st jacobs menu is almost always a good sized line-up especially on market days with steak!