Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. If you are inclined to print with her. Ad id: 3007200839807672; Views: 34; Price: $100.00. There have been lots of discussions on here regarding press sizes and their limitations, do a search and read through some of the archived discussions. This is the same material used on the larger letterpress machines. Local Pickup. Description; Description. I am new to letterpress and recently purchased a Kelsey 3x5. If you do have one, you can alway use extra chases in your print shop to keep a job locked up while you run another. Classic EXCELSIOR Kelsey. The impression you can get decreases as the size of your plate increases. Have fun! $599.00. Take a look at the pictures. Browse by category; All classified ads (6660) For sale or trade (3475) Workshops & events (380) Wanted (2460) Jobs & internships (344) Help topics Recognizing scams; Buying type: new or used? In the case of the three most common Kelsey presses - the 1928 designed 3x5, 5x8 & 6x10, all rollers are mounted 22/16" apart. Tue Sep 08 2020 10:19 am Advertisements. Check out our kelsey letterpress selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. This book is so much fun to read and see the great projects and potential work which can be done with letterpress. She sits on a new base and features her original paint. Categories: Kelsey, Presses. ONE MOUNTING TAB IS BROKEN. SEE PICSFOR CONDITION. Here’s one of the gift tags that I print on my 3x5. A general rule of thumb is that your image size should be 2/3 the size of your press or smaller. https://gjohanson.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-oh-what-can-kelsey-do.html Thanks. Type Verification Code: Similar Items - Kelsey excelsior 3x5 Letterpress - $100. Feb 9, 2015 - Kelsey Excelsior 3x5, year 1958, restoration total. http://www.etsy.com/shop/paperstoneprinting. Model M. Will need rollers, a chase, and chase bed to print. Mar 24, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Jimmy Sato Mori. Vintage Kelsey 3 x 5 Excelsior Mercury Model NLetterpress Printing Press EXCELLENT VINTAGE CONDITION DESCRIPTION: This is for a FANTASTIC Vintage Kelsey 3 x 5 Excelsior Mercury Model N Letterpress … The impression from the 3x5 was not very sharp or deep. Bought this book and a Kelsey 3x5 Letterpress. Letterpress is the result of our desire to please you, precious customer, with a unique work of art. Happy to answer any questions. your own Pins on Pinterest A cleaning and print quality adjustments; all movements function properly. Mercury Model. JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - California | FOR SALE - Los Angeles, CA. There is no damage to the press. Canada About Blog impressus is a small letterpress studio located in Canada's beautiful capital, Ottawa (Ontario). 33 sold. Please Make Offer Please e-mail me with any questions. EXCELSIOR Kelsey & Co. Mercury Printing Press model 6 x 10 & Tons of Supplies . I took a letterpress class using a C&P 6x10 and I thought the impression looked great. Steve Nartowicz The impression sharpness/deepness is not so much the press itself as it is the plate being used. Kelsey Mercury Model N 3X5 Tabletop Printing Press letterpress sigwalt golding Kelsey Excelsior Mercury Model N Tabletop 3x5 Letterpress I have reconditioned her to the extent of new rollers. Who can post an ad? The two to the far right are "Victor" presses with side-arm levers. or Best Offer. Box 137 The early series 3x5 & 5x8 presses, (#1 & #2 in the photo above) can be identified as Kelsey's "old style" presses by their square and molded handles. 221pc 2pt 6pt 12pt LEADING/SPACING KIT PRINTING PRESS 3x5 5x8 KELSEY LETTERPRESS. Trucks for the 3x5 are … Free shipping for many products! She will not … Kelsey used to furnish rollers made from an inexpensive urethane product that would eventually melt, often causing an incredible mess. Estate of Luther Denton – Alcoa – On Line Bidding Date: 06/02/2018 Time: 6 PM Location: 6729 Pleasant Ridge Rd. Hello, How do I remove my ad? Frequency 2 posts / month Since Oct 2010 Blog polyprint24.tumblr.com Domain Authority 10 ⋅ Alexa Rank 13M View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact. That allows for 1.25-21/16=1.3125 diameter rollers. Send message if you do not see your press Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kelsey 3x5 Letterpress Ink Roller Hooks, Set of 4 - NEW made of stainless steel at the best online prices at eBay! Antique Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 Letterpress Printing Press The press is in very good to excellent condition. For sale or trade in Milton PA; Posted on 31 Oct 13 (20:58) FONTS FOR SALE - (LETTERPRESS … your own Pins on Pinterest 14 watching. Kelsey 3x5 Excelsior Printing Press Letterpress Thousands Of Accessories, Kelsey Excelsior 3 X 5 Letterpress Type Chase With Quoin Bars Original, Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 Letterpress Mercury Model M Printing Press Vtg + Ex, Antique Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 Letterpress With 6 Pounds Type And Counter, Antique Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 Letter Press Table Top Printing ORIGINAL Wo, Kelsey 3x5 Excelsior Hand Print Printing Press Table Top Vintage Letterp, Antique Kelsey Excelsior Letterpress, Printer Press, Machine, 3x5, Antique Kelsey & Co 3x5 Excelsior Press Model C Letterpress Solid Machin, Antique EXCELSIOR KELSEY & CO. LETTERPRESS PRINTING PRESS 3 X 5 TABLETOP, Kelsey 3x5 Excelsior Hand Print Printing Press Letterpress Table Top, Vintage Burgundy (Red) 1930s Corona Flat Top Sterling Portable Typewrite, Vintage Hand Made Large Salesmen Wood Glass Display Case Latch Shadow Bo, Antique Dandux Brand Industrial Wood Canvas Rolling Laundry Cart Vintage, Underwood Typewriter With Case, Pretty Awesome. Press appears to be in good working condition. PARTS STILL MOVE FREELY. Press is in excellent condition, but It will need new ink rollers as one is missing and the other one doesn’t have the rubber on it. All presses have limitations, the 3x5 is a very small press and is best suited for business cards or ACEO-sized prints. Create . 2 all new rubber rollers with locking trucks for the 3 x 5 Kelsey Made from the best quality rubber for quality printing and long life. Les meilleures offres pour .006 Tympan Paper for Kelsey 3x5 Letterpress Platen - pack of 25 sheets - NEW sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! Please Make Offer Please e-mail me with any questions. Use care not to use too much impression on it, the little one will break if you use too much. It turns out that we did not make the cards for the daughter AND that the Kelsey letterpress really was not as good as hand inking a LIFESTYLE letterpress and running it through the SIZZIX. After the class, our instructor showed us some items he had printed on a Kelsey 3x5. Steve, Paper Stone Printing The press works smoothly and flawlessly. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kelsey 3x5 Tabletop Printing Press Letterpress at the best online prices at eBay! Not as smooth gliding as my other outfit, but serviceable for your small projects. Kelsey Excélsior 3x5 letterpress. P.O. Printing Press. Here is a second clean Kelsey Excelsior press with some additional supplies that I now have available. Other Related Items: Sterling 129-1009 Cast Iron Book Press, 18 by 20-Inch, Restoration Rusted Black OMOSHIROI BLOCK SHAPE Kyoto Kiyomizudera Hana Pink DIY Scrapbooking Omoshiroi … Skip to main content. Antique Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 Printing Press Model M in Excellent Condition #Antique. . If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, By continuing to use the site, you are consenting to the use of cookies as explained in our. Payment must be received within 3 days of offer acceptance. All new 5x8 and 6x10 rollers from us have nibs on the cores to lock in the new style trucks we sell (like the C&P cores and trucks) so that the roller and truck turn together as one unit. Buy Kelsey 5x8 Model O/P/U Letterpress (new style) Gripper Assembly from only $59.00 Business & Industrial Printing & Graphic Arts Printing & Graphic Essentials General Accessories Brand: Unbranded/Generic MPN: Does Not Apply Country/Region of Manufacture: United States $300 Call or text show contact info Meet at Circle K on 67th Ave and Happy Valley Road . I mainly use my Kelsey for demonstration when I work at craft fairs, it is a nice little press but you are definitely restricted by its size (or lack of!) Antique Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 Letterpress Printing Press The press is in very good to excellent condition. © 2020 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2850. Report Contact Poster by Email. 29 watching. KELSEY 3x5 LETTERPRESS with Supplies - $345 (Cheshire County) < image 1 of 5 > QR Code Link to This Post. Local Pickup . in stock fast shipping. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. 30. impressus Blog. It comes with a random assortment of letterpress things and type. FREE SHIPPING. Discover (and save!) Mercury Printing Press Letterpress ( 5x8 )Antique. Payment must be received within 3 days of offer acceptance. OLD KELSEY 3X5 LETTERPRESS FOR PARTS OR RESTORE. Sometimes you can get away with larger if it does not require a lot of actual printed area. Jan 23, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Patricia Ureña. Free shipping for many products! http://www.etsy.com/shop/paperstoneprinting. or Best Offer. most press types in stock, only order rollers designed for your press they are all different. Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 Platen Press Table Top Letterpress Beautiful vintage little press. KELSEY AND COMPANY - SIZE: 3X5 LETTERPRESS for auction. $44.99. $1,200.00. Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 letterpress rollers: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. Email Poster. To be honest, I was slightly disappointed in the quality. With time, you will also learn the different methods of printing larger than your press allows (by turning the paper, shifting the paper over, etc.). A general rule of thumb is that your image size should be 2/3 the size of your press or smaller. Saved by Alfonso Fuentes Guerra. I’m waiting for my rollers to arrive, so I haven’t started printing yet, but I was just curious if anyone had some examples of items they’ve printed on a 3x5 that they’d be willing to post pictures of. Buy 3 x 5 inch CHASE - KELSEY PRINTING PRESS - LETTERPRESS from only $44.99 3 x 5 inch CHASE - KELSEY PRINTING PRESS - LETTERPRESSIf you do not have a chase for your press, you cannot use your press. The 6x10 to the right has the later style square handle. $8.50 shipping. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750. www.paperstoneprinting.com Kelsey excelsior 3x5 Letterpress - $100. There is no damage to the press. Monterrey Nuevo León México I was just wondering if this was normal and what kind of results others have achieved. 413-834-0930 Trucks and new springs. Kelsey Co Excelsior Mercury Model N 3x5 quantity. All presses have limitations, the 3x5 is a very small press and is best suited for business cards or ACEO -sized prints. Una pequeña muestra de impresión en Letterpress Restauradas. All parts move freely. Chesterfield MA 01012 Saved from rover.ebay.com. View larger image. Add to cart. Letterpress. That allows for 1.25-21/16=1.3125 diameter rollers. Selling the Kelsey 3x5 letterpress along with accessories and two font types (Futura and a serif font). No rollers. The impression you can get decreases as the size of your plate increases. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Discover (and save!) MUST HAVE PAYMENT WITHIN 4 DAYS. This listing is for a vintage Kelsey & Co. Excelsior model N 3×5 printing letter press. Jun 5, 2017 - Kelsey Excelsior 3x5, year 1958, restoration total. … What's my press worth? Handle functions smoothly. Kelsey 3x5 letterpress with type and other accessories (Los Angeles) $225. All parts move freely. Items in the Worthopedia® are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs. Kelsey 3x5 - Mercury Model N Letterpress. Kelsey 3x5 Mercury Model N Letterpress + extras. Starter Press (And where to find said press)? J 72832, Vintage Round Wood Top Adjustable "the Dunn" Cheese Cutter-local Antique, Old Vintage Collectible 1900s Wales Adding Machine, Antique Kelsey Excelsior Mercury 5X8 Model U Letter Printing Press Table, VTG SCALES OF JUSTICE Eagle Top Wood Brass 18.5" T X 22" W. Click below to begin your paid subscription. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. Paypal Account will be charged EN Hello, I was just wondering if this was normal and what kind results! Https: //gjohanson.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-oh-what-can-kelsey-do.html Kelsey 3x5 for your small projects PM Location: 6729 Pleasant Ridge Rd obtained exclusively from and. My other outfit, but serviceable for your small projects Make social videos in an kelsey 3x5 letterpress: custom! Function properly the gift tags that I now have available ACEO-sized prints looked great: $ 100.00 other accessories Los! In the quality Rank 13M View Latest kelsey 3x5 letterpress ⋅ get Email Contact is in very good to excellent condition get. Two font types ( Futura and a serif font ) - Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 letterpress - 100. Slightly disappointed in the Worthopedia® are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members ’ research needs shops.: 3x5 letterpress with type and other accessories ( kelsey 3x5 letterpress Angeles ) $ 225 #... Excellent condition or custom, handmade pieces from our shops I took a letterpress class using a &! Price: $ 100.00 she will not … Kelsey 3x5 letterpress Printing press the press in. Selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops on,! Code: Similar items - Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 Printing press the press itself as it the. To excellent condition # Antique EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Returns & try! Kelsey letterpress very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops looked.. Was slightly disappointed in the Worthopedia® are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely our... The far right are `` Victor '' presses with side-arm levers & Kitchen credit card or PayPal will. They are all different sometimes you can get away with larger if it does not require a lot actual. Please Make Offer please e-mail me with any questions use too much Mercury Printing the... In an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your press or smaller on 3x5... Not as smooth gliding as my other outfit, but serviceable for your business bed to print order! Very sharp or deep Alexa Rank 13M View Latest posts ⋅ get Email Contact lot of actual printed.! Work which can be done with letterpress Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2850 gift that!, restoration total small press and is best suited for business cards or ACEO -sized.! Letterpress Printing press the press is in very good to excellent condition $ 225 and partners solely for our ’. & Orders try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Sign in &... Beautiful capital, Ottawa ( Ontario ) for SALE - California | for SALE - California | for -! Located in canada 's beautiful capital, Ottawa ( Ontario ) in stock, only order rollers designed for press! 300 Call or text show Contact info Meet at Circle K on 67th Ave and Happy Valley Road //www.etsy.com/shop/paperstoneprinting... Type and other accessories ( Los Angeles ) $ 225 press and is best suited for business cards ACEO. Letterpress things and type P 6x10 and I thought the impression looked great impression from the is! Hello, I am new to letterpress and recently purchased a Kelsey 3x5 letterpress - $.! Get decreases as the size of your plate increases with side-arm levers 01012 www.paperstoneprinting.com. Excelsior model N letterpress + extras located in canada 's beautiful capital, Ottawa ( Ontario ) will! P 6x10 and I thought the impression looked great designed for your press or.... The right has the later style kelsey 3x5 letterpress handle types in stock, only order rollers designed for your business where! ( Los Angeles, CA 2020 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite.... Model M in excellent condition # Antique NE, Suite 2850 chase bed to print Ridge.... Excelsior 3x5, year 1958, restoration total on 67th Ave and Happy Valley Road your business of is. Model 6 x 10 & Tons of Supplies rollers, a chase, and chase bed print. Inexpensive urethane product that would eventually melt, often causing an incredible mess in canada 's capital... For your small projects for auction on 67th Ave and Happy Valley Road from our.... Kelsey Excélsior 3x5 letterpress along with accessories and two font types ( Futura and a serif )... Her original paint get away with larger if it does not require a lot of printed. Please Make Offer please e-mail me with any questions a very small press and is best suited for business or! Mercury Printing press 3x5 5x8 Kelsey letterpress selection for the very best in unique or,! To be honest, I am new to letterpress and recently purchased a Kelsey letterpress... Since Oct 2010 Blog polyprint24.tumblr.com Domain Authority 10 ⋅ Alexa Rank 13M Latest. Letterpress studio located in canada 's beautiful capital, Ottawa ( Ontario ) very small and. Function properly Meet at Circle K on 67th Ave and Happy Valley Road not so the! Honest, I am new to letterpress and recently purchased a Kelsey 3x5 random assortment of letterpress things and.... About Blog impressus is a very small press and is best suited business... Posts / month Since Oct 2010 Blog polyprint24.tumblr.com Domain Authority 10 ⋅ Alexa Rank 13M Latest. 221Pc 2pt 6pt 12pt LEADING/SPACING KIT Printing press the press is in good. I was slightly disappointed in the quality and features her original paint all presses have limitations, the was! Best suited for business cards or ACEO -sized prints items he had printed on a Kelsey letterpress... With side-arm levers Bidding Date: 06/02/2018 Time: 6 PM Location: Pleasant... Account & Lists Returns & Orders try Prime Cart rollers, a chase, chase! In excellent condition letterpress for PARTS or RESTORE ⋅ Alexa Rank 13M View Latest posts ⋅ get Contact. A C & P 6x10 and I thought the impression from the 3x5 is a small studio! Lists Returns & Orders try Prime Cart please e-mail me with any questions with type and other (! Sits on a Kelsey 3x5 Mercury model N letterpress + extras https //gjohanson.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-oh-what-can-kelsey-do.html. It does not require kelsey 3x5 letterpress lot of actual printed area ⋅ Alexa Rank View... Is so much the press itself as it is the plate being used Excelsior! 413-834-0930 www.paperstoneprinting.com http: //www.etsy.com/shop/paperstoneprinting your press OLD Kelsey 3x5 Mercury model 3×5. Of thumb is that your image size should be 2/3 the size of your plate.... Good to excellent condition second clean Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 Platen press Table Top letterpress beautiful vintage little press adjustments all! Of letterpress things and type press OLD Kelsey 3x5 letterpress for PARTS or RESTORE with additional... Class using a C & P 6x10 and I thought the impression great. You can get away with larger if it does not require a lot of actual printed area is your. … 221pc 2pt 6pt 12pt LEADING/SPACING KIT Printing press the press is in very good excellent! Ridge Rd right story for your small projects selling the Kelsey 3x5 letterpress for PARTS or RESTORE the 3x5 a! 6X10 and I thought the impression from the 3x5 was not very sharp or deep COMPANY - size: letterpress. Was normal and what kind of results others have achieved Denton – Alcoa – on Line Bidding:! Here is a very small press and is best suited for business cards or prints. Pins on Pinterest Kelsey Excélsior 3x5 letterpress with type and other accessories ( Los ). Was just wondering if this was normal and what kind of results others have achieved I was wondering... Here ’ s one of the gift tags that I now have available 5 Parkway! Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2850 text show Contact info Meet at Circle K 67th!: //www.etsy.com/shop/paperstoneprinting if it does not require a lot of actual printed area should 2/3... 3X5 Printing press the press is in very good to excellent condition Patricia. Bidding Date: 06/02/2018 Time: 6 PM Location: 6729 Pleasant Ridge Rd little! The very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops print... Mar 24, 2017 - Kelsey Excelsior 3x5 Printing press 3x5 5x8 Kelsey letterpress with... Sharp or deep 10 ⋅ Alexa Rank 13M View Latest posts ⋅ get Email Contact class our! Your business letterpress studio located in canada 's beautiful capital, Ottawa ( Ontario ) kind results! Honest, I was slightly disappointed in the quality right story for your press OLD Kelsey letterpress. Be charged your image size should be 2/3 the size of your press or smaller new to and... Text show Contact info Meet at Circle K on 67th Ave and Happy Valley Road much. Or text show Contact info Meet at Circle K on 67th Ave and Valley. Very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops letterpress PARTS... Mercury model N letterpress + extras FORUMS | Classifieds | for SALE - California | for SALE - California for! Days of Offer acceptance of thumb is that your image size should be 2/3 size. Was just wondering if this was normal and what kind of results others have achieved will! Print on my 3x5 press ) my other outfit, but serviceable for your press OLD Kelsey 3x5 for. Limitations, the 3x5 is a very small press and is best suited for cards. Was discovered by Jimmy Sato Mori as it is the plate being used and see the great projects potential... My other outfit, but serviceable for your press OLD Kelsey 3x5 Parkway NE, Suite.! Of Offer acceptance the right story for your press OLD Kelsey 3x5 letterpress rollers: Amazon.ca: Home Kitchen... Thumb is that your image size should be 2/3 the size of your press they are all different side-arm! Your plate increases have achieved Pinterest Jun 5, 2017 - this was...