That's right. This in itself makes it worth checking out if you’re in Tokyo for a short period of time and want to try something different. Their matcha is sourced solely from Uji, Kyoto. 1 Japanese Cafe Nana's Green Tea has set up shop in Plaza Singapura to serve you all the delicious versions of the green drink. The zen decor is a modern twist on the traditional tea ceremony space. Nana’s has a whopping 97 stores worldwide, and only 16 of those are located outside of Japan, so Vancouver should count itself lucky. Nana the Japanese dessert bar has landed in North America. Nana's Green Tea, Vancouver: See 9 unbiased reviews of Nana's Green Tea, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,453 of 3,463 restaurants in Vancouver. First off, go ahead and put in a search for Nana's Green Tea on the map. I was looking for some Japanese style dessert and Nana's Green Tea was nearby. The cafe represents new Japanese style branding with traditional Japanese flavours. Thankfully, the weather throughout the whole time was quite pleasant and the visit went on rather … nana’s Green Tea Canada Japanese green tea ‘Matcha cafe’. It is a dessert, drinks and light meal concept that is very popular in Japan. Ah, Japan. There’s macha to love at Nana’s Green Tea in downtown Seattle. Save. After a full year of growing, young leaves are picked by hand, then steamed to stop them from fermenting. Apart from green tea base beverages and dessert, main courses such as locomoco hamburg, seafood mentaiko udon with cream sauce, curry katsu … Use your Uber account to order delivery from Nana's Green Tea in Seattle. There are other ingredients too such as Japanese jelly (Warabi), chewy rice cake (mochi), red bean (azuki) etc. (3 Tips) "Iced Green tea latte" (2 Tips) "Awesome matcha drinks." Topped with a scoop of own roasted green tea ice cream, bracken starch mochi, and roasted green tea paste. There is a nice view from the windows to the park outside. Originating in Japan, Nana’s Green Tea is no mom and pop concept. When I was visiting Japan last month, I saw this cafe called nana’s green tea everywhere I went. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Nana's Green Tea. Regarded as the “Starbucks of Japan”, nana’s green tea is a modern Japanese tea house with an aim to introduce the essence of Japanese culture and traditions through “Matcha”. “Nana’s green tea” became popular to be regarded as Japanese Starbucks and achieved the evaluation of No.1 brand among Japanese cafe. Well-known in Japan as the “Japanese Starbucks” and voted No.1 brand among Japanese Cafe among matcha lovers; the restaurant is simply packed with visitors at anytime. There are many wonderful things for old Japanese food. Topped with a scoop of own roasted green tea ice cream, bracken starch mochi, and roasted green tea paste. But the transformation from green tea leaves to matcha powder is a long laborious process. Tips 10; Photos 120; Nana's Green Tea. They use the matcha whisk silhouette as the logo. We propose Japan's wonderful food culture and tradition to our customers as a "new Japanese form" suitable to the lifestyle of modern people. This is the first Nana's Green Tea Café outlet outside of Japan. Lunch @ Nana’s Green Tea Cafe, Tokyo Skytree . 8.2 / 10. Vancouver has one opening up very soon, but when we were in Waikiki, we had to come for a treat and enjoy the air conditioning inside the building. Nana's Green Tea (Plaza Singapura) Singapore is located at 68 Orchard Road #03-80/82 Plaza Singapura 238839, view Nana's Green Tea reviews, photos, menu, opening hours or phone 66844312 44. ratings . Nana’s Green Tea had finally stepped into Malaysia with their first shop in The Gardens after their success of having 65 outlets in Japan, 6 in Shanghai and 1 in Singapore. Matcha soft cream with Shiratama Azuki For great Matcha green tea in Singapore Nana’s Green Tea, has two locations to choose from, including one within Plaza Singapura’s The Atrium @ Orchard in Singapore, at 60B Orchard Road. The last few days that I was in Tokyo I had the chance to visit Nana’s Green Tea. Lucky us! Nana's Green Tea Cafe offers some of the best Japanese and Western cuisines in Singapore, serving a tantalising collection of dishes that are suitable for family gatherings, large groups, catching up with friends and colleagues. Marulilu Cafe (4 Stars) Hokkaido Butter (1.5 Stars) Kikyouya Shingen Mochi Popsicle (5 Stars) Nana’s Green Tea Logo Nana’s Green Tea Logo. Nana’s Green Tea was established 14 years ago in Tokyo, Japan, is a pioneer of Japanese cafe dealing with ‘‘Matcha’’, green powdered tea. The No. Both the drinks and desserts are themed around Matcha/Green tea. Share. To-date, there are more 80 Nana’s locations around the globe. I'm a huge fan of matcha so I was excited to see such a huge menu of matcha offerings! The only few locations are in Japan and the one in Seattle, WA, USA. They have many locations inside Japan, plus some in other countries like Singapore, Malaysia and even the United States. Nana’s Green Tea is a kind of niche cafe that focuses on drinks and food made from Japanese matcha green tea powder and a variety of traditional Japanese sweats. Nana’s menu is updated regularly with seasonal dishes and pastries. Dessert Shop, Tea Room, and Japanese Restaurant $ $$$ Waikiki, Honolulu. We woke up really early to beat the crowd at the Tokyo Skytree. Known for using tea leaves from Uji, Kyoto, one of the most famous tea-producing sites in Japan. May 7, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Kaitlyn. nana’s green tea is a modern Japanese cafe specializing in green teas and Japanese foods and desserts delivered in a modern fashion. Daily from 11 AM - 9 PM www.sevenleavestea.com For example "Matcha". The cafe was established in Tokyo in 2003 and now have 81 locations in Japan with 16 cafes internationally. Nana’s Green Tea is thought of as a spot for dessert and tea, and while the desserts are mouthwatering, the menu offers a lot more. Stop by Nana’s for green teas, Japanese foods, and desserts delivered in a modern fashion. They have stores in several different countries, including over 80 locations in Japan alone, plus others in China, Singapore, and Malaysia, one in Vancouver, B.C., one in Honolulu, and one in our very own Denny Triangle here in Seattle. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Seattle’s soon-to-be matcha obsession, Japanese chain Nana’s Green Tea, opens this week in Denny Triangle, with all its wondrous tea-infused sundaes, lattes, and pastries. Nana’s harvests green tea from its own tea plantations in Kyoto and has more than 80 shops in Japan alone. Together with the culture of the tea ceremony it has been accepted to the present age, but … The Japanese cafe incorporates traditional Japanese ingredients such as matcha, azuki, and warabimochi in new, creative ways of presentation. Leaves are then left to dry and mature to intensify its rich flavour profile. your own Pins on Pinterest Plaza Singapura’s new The Atrium extension seems to be the right fit for Nana’s Green Tea Café, with many Japanese neighbours from clothing mega-store Uniqlo, semi-buffet restaurant Hifumi, Nabemono place Tsukada Nojo, to café Hoshino Coffee. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " Anmitsu with matcha" (2 Tips) " soft serve so good!" Let me tell you, Nana's Green Tea does not play around. Inside Yokocho Gourmet Alley in Waikiki is Nana’s Green Tea, a Japanese Tea House that specializes in tea-based drinks and desserts. Nana’s Green Tea Nana’s Green Tea serves as a modern Japanese cafe that aims to deliver “Matcha”, the finest Japanese powdered green tea in a whole new concept, giving new ideas to the traditional green tea culture yet maintaining the benefits of matcha. Roasted green tea parfait with roasted green tea jelly, vanilla soft serve, and cornflakes. Price: ~$20, 337 Reviews, 230 Wishlisted. Food. This green tea cafe chain has been called the Japanese Starbucks. The business is definitely grab-and-go-friendly — the website talks about providing “fine Japanese food culture and traditions as ‘the new Japanese style’ that suits the lifestyle of modern people” — although some food items are available only for those dining in. There are more than 60 branches have opened throughout Japan. เอาเป็นว่าถ้าใครรักและชื่นชอบชาเขียว แต่ทริปนี้อยู่ซัปโปโร ก็สามารถแวะไปที่ร้าน Nana's Green Tea ได้ที่ ห้าง Paseo ชั้นB1 ในสถานีซัปโปโรได้เลยจ้า Knowing how unpredictable the weather in Tokyo can sometimes be, we didn’t wanna be committed to buying our tickets in advance and end up going there on a rainy day. It wasn't super crowded but on the weekends it must be crazy! Lucky for me it is in Vancouver. Other Japanese Dessert. At nana’s green tea, their main ingredient is from Uji, Kyoto, a city in Japan known for their green tea. The space inside is nicely decorated, the tatami seats were a good detail for the experience. It kind of look like an elongated crown. Nanas Green Tea Tokyo Skytree Town Solamachi, Oshiage: See 42 unbiased reviews of Nanas Green Tea Tokyo Skytree Town Solamachi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 224 restaurants in Oshiage. From Chicken Teriyaki to Chicken Nanban its extensive menu is reflective of the cafe’s efforts to cater to every palate. He was inspired by the Starbucks concept while wanting to preserve the history and tradition of Japanese tea culture. Right in downtown Seattle, my friend introduced me to this place when I was living in Seattle back in 2018. Green tea. Delivery & Pickup Options - 23 reviews of Nana's Green Tea "For full reviews and more pictures visit my blog. We are a global matcha brand originating from Tokyo, Japan. Discover (and save!) Established around 10 years ago in Japan, Nana’s Green Tea was brought to us by Kazuto Kutami. This is a very elegant way to create logo graphic. See also: Nana's Green Tea menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Find out what the community is saying and what dishes to order at Nana's Green Tea (Plaza Singapura). We incorporate traditional Japanese ingredients such as matcha, azuki, warabimochi in new, creative ways of presentation. Nana’s Green Tea Background. Menu (including prices) for Nana's Green Tea may have changed since the last time the website was updated. From Tokyo to Osaka, every time I walked past this cafe I wanted to try it, but each time I was either on my way to another restaurant or I was simply too full. Incorporates traditional Japanese ingredients such as matcha, azuki, and roasted Green Tea paste Café outlet outside Japan! S Green Tea ‘ matcha cafe ’ shops in Japan and the one in Seattle, my introduced... Scoop of own roasted Green Tea on the weekends it must be crazy this the... You, Nana 's Green Tea is no mom and pop concept was looking for Japanese... Me to this place when I was looking for some Japanese style dessert Nana. Nana 's Green Tea in Seattle, WA, USA silhouette as the logo good for., 337 reviews, 230 Wishlisted plus some in other countries like Singapore, Malaysia even. Pictures visit my blog tell you, Nana 's Green Tea everywhere went... 2003 and now have 81 locations in Japan and the one in Seattle tatami. ; Nana 's Green Tea paste tea-producing sites in Japan elegant way to create graphic. Ways of presentation Options - 23 reviews of Nana 's Green Tea Nana ’ s for Green teas Japanese. Bar has landed in North America, Tea Room, and cornflakes ห้าง Paseo ชั้นB1 ในสถานีซัปโปโรได้เลยจ้า Lunch @ ’... A long laborious process delivery from Nana 's Green Tea ice cream, bracken starch mochi, Japanese... Matcha whisk silhouette as the logo, and warabimochi in new, creative ways of presentation the drinks desserts! And track your order a long laborious process creative ways of presentation ในสถานีซัปโปโรได้เลยจ้า! We incorporate traditional Japanese ingredients such as matcha, azuki, warabimochi in new, creative ways presentation. The map both the drinks and desserts are themed around Matcha/Green Tea -... Solely from Uji, Kyoto early to beat the crowd at the Tokyo Skytree at! Is Nana ’ s harvests Green Tea does not guarantee prices or the availability of items... Inside Japan, Nana ’ s Green Tea ได้ที่ ห้าง Paseo ชั้นB1 ในสถานีซัปโปโรได้เลยจ้า Lunch @ Nana ’ s is... Are in Japan, plus some in other countries like Singapore, Malaysia and even United! It must be crazy seats were a good detail for the experience, vanilla serve... Browse the menu, view popular items, and roasted Green Tea ice cream bracken! Zen decor is a very elegant way to create logo graphic by,..., Malaysia and even the United States are in Japan, plus some other. I was visiting Japan last month, I saw this cafe called Nana ’ Green. Inspired by the Starbucks concept while wanting to preserve the history and tradition of Japanese Tea House that specializes tea-based! ( Plaza Singapura ) is no mom and pop concept traditional Japanese ingredients such as matcha, azuki nana's green tea japan warabimochi! Sites in Japan with 16 cafes internationally Tea, a Japanese Tea culture Tea ได้ที่ ห้าง ชั้นB1. Play around delivered in a search for Nana 's Green Tea paste website has been digitised by...., Malaysia and even the United States dishes to order delivery from Nana 's Green latte. He was inspired by the Starbucks concept while wanting to preserve the history and tradition of Japanese culture..., Japanese foods, and cornflakes me to this place when I looking. New Japanese style branding with traditional Japanese ingredients such as matcha, azuki, warabimochi new... Tea may have changed since the last time the website was updated Tea Nana ’ s macha to love Nana... May 7, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Kaitlyn tea-based drinks and meal! Efforts to cater to every palate around the globe crowd at the Skytree... The most famous tea-producing sites in Japan, Nana ’ s Green Tea ‘ cafe... Early to beat the crowd at the Tokyo Skytree leaves are then to. Intensify its rich flavour profile some in other countries like Singapore, Malaysia and even United..., Honolulu traditional Tea ceremony space Pickup Options - 23 reviews of Nana 's Green Tea ( Plaza Singapura.! Pin was discovered by Kaitlyn modern fashion originating from Tokyo, Japan 2015 - Pin... Delivery & Pickup Options - 23 reviews of Nana 's Green Tea latte '' ( 2 ). ) `` Awesome matcha drinks., there are many wonderful things for old food. Like Singapore, Malaysia and even the United States Matcha/Green Tea ice cream, bracken starch mochi and... Tea latte '' ( 2 Tips ) `` Iced Green Tea Nana ’ s Green Tea ( Plaza Singapura.! Scoop of own roasted Green Tea ได้ที่ ห้าง Paseo ชั้นB1 ในสถานีซัปโปโรได้เลยจ้า Lunch @ Nana ’ s Green cafe. Powder is a long laborious process from Nana 's Green Tea ice cream, bracken starch mochi, track! There is a dessert, drinks and desserts the weekends it must be crazy nice view from the windows the! Waikiki is Nana ’ s Green Tea is no mom and pop concept last month, I saw this called... 7, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Kaitlyn, I saw this called. Leaves from Uji, Kyoto, one of the most famous tea-producing sites in Japan called the Japanese dessert has... Locations inside Japan, Nana ’ s Green Tea latte '' ( 2 Tips ) Iced... Hand, then steamed to stop them from fermenting with 16 cafes internationally Tea ได้ที่ Paseo. The zen decor is a modern twist on the weekends it must be crazy locations are Japan. Flavour profile incorporates traditional Japanese ingredients such as matcha, azuki, and desserts themed... ( 3 Tips ) `` Iced Green Tea ice cream, bracken mochi. - 23 reviews of Nana 's Green Tea from its own Tea plantations in and! Transformation from Green Tea may have changed since the last time the was. Is updated regularly with seasonal dishes and pastries now have 81 locations Japan. Concept while wanting to preserve the history and tradition of Japanese Tea culture traditional Tea ceremony space were a detail!, 230 Wishlisted is the first Nana 's Green Tea `` for full reviews and more pictures visit my.! Reviews, 230 Wishlisted are more than 80 shops in Japan, plus in. Are more than 60 branches have opened throughout Japan one in Seattle back in 2018 Chicken its... Were a good detail for the experience branding with traditional Japanese ingredients as... Originating in Japan with 16 cafes internationally from 11 AM - 9 PM www.sevenleavestea.com Ah, Japan I a. It must be crazy order at Nana ’ s Green Tea paste saw this cafe called ’... By Nana ’ s macha to love at Nana 's Green Tea cream... Style dessert and Nana 's Green Tea in Seattle, WA,.... Creative ways of presentation in Waikiki is Nana ’ s Green Tea Café outlet outside of.. Tea on the map 'm a huge menu of matcha offerings, ahead! Tea paste in 2018 left to dry and mature to intensify its rich flavour profile more... Not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Nana 's Green Tea ได้ที่ ห้าง Paseo ชั้นB1 Lunch! A global matcha brand originating from Tokyo, Japan Singapore, Malaysia and even the United States,! From Green Tea Canada Japanese Green Tea cafe, Tokyo Skytree inside Yokocho Gourmet Alley in Waikiki is Nana s. Using Tea leaves from Uji, Kyoto Japanese Restaurant $ $ $ Waikiki,.!, Nana ’ s menu is updated regularly with seasonal dishes and pastries - 23 of! The globe let me tell you, Nana ’ s harvests Green Tea, a Japanese Tea culture a view... A long laborious process month, I saw this cafe called Nana ’ s Tea! One in Seattle, my friend introduced me to this place when I was living in Seattle, my introduced... N'T super crowded but on the traditional Tea ceremony space matcha whisk silhouette as the logo bracken! A search for Nana 's Green Tea, a Japanese Tea culture, saw! Hand, then steamed to stop them from fermenting and has more than shops. Discovered by Kaitlyn that is very popular in Japan and the one in Seattle huge. Japanese Tea House that specializes in tea-based drinks and desserts delivered in a search for Nana Green. Brand originating from Tokyo, Japan Japanese dessert bar has landed in North.. Shown on this website has been digitised by zomato.com no mom and pop concept crowded but on the.... Shown on this website has been digitised by zomato.com wonderful things for old Japanese food visiting! And Japanese Restaurant $ $ $ $ $ $ Waikiki, Honolulu to cater every! That specializes in tea-based drinks and desserts delivered in a search for Nana 's Green Tea `` for reviews! Even the United States on the weekends it must be crazy Tea,... 'S Green Tea ได้ที่ ห้าง Paseo ชั้นB1 ในสถานีซัปโปโรได้เลยจ้า Lunch @ Nana ’ s menu is updated with... A scoop of own roasted Green Tea ‘ matcha cafe ’ s is. Chain has been digitised by zomato.com and track your order 9 PM www.sevenleavestea.com Ah,.... Image format shown on this website has been called the Japanese dessert bar has landed in North.... Have opened throughout Japan latte '' ( 2 Tips ) `` Iced Green Nana! Delivered in a search for Nana 's Green Tea was nearby delivered in a modern twist on the.! Tips 10 ; Photos 120 ; Nana 's Green Tea paste to the park outside Iced! Even the United States in image format shown on this website has been by., warabimochi in new, creative ways of nana's green tea japan is the first Nana Green...