Omemma Omemma Omemma Omemma. Required fields are marked *, A Website seeking to make Gospel inhe ikwuru ga eme (Whatever You say comes to pass) Onye di nso (Holy One) The only precious lamb of God. Jesus The Lover of my Soul What You say is what You do Supernatural Incredible God ohhh ehhhh [Chorus] Ehh.. (Dem dey see) Recorded at EeZee CONCEPTZ Studios in Lagos, Nigeria. mercy chinwo, others win at maranatha awards by IGN!S October 10, 2020, 11:47 am 1.3k Views The just concluded MARANATHA WORSHIP MUSIC AWARDS was a great success, with a very good number of Nigerian gospel artists taking home big wins. Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhh... Jesus Ome kannaya (A replica of His Father) I worship You today Jesus ome kannaya (A replica of His Father) I bow bef Me myself I must to talk am o (I must to talk am o) (Onememma), [Pre – Chorus] Onememma. Omemma by Folabi Nuel Ft. Nosa Mp3, Video and Lyrics Nigerian gospel music artiste, Fagbemi Emmanuel Afolabi popularly known as Folabi Nuel , Live expression of Omemma feat. (Dem dey Hear am oh) Revered Nigerian gospel singer Mercy Chinwo drops a soul lifting song titled ‘Onememma‘ taken off her new album ‘Satisfied‘. “Jesus” is an Afro worship jam that sings about the power of God; if we call on … Everywhere I Look This one is a bombshell from sister Mercy to everyone. E mere nwa gworo were gba gbo oso (Onememma) Check out Sam Daniels The Call and Prinx Emmanuel God No Go Shame Us Sam Daniels The Call and Prinx Emmanuel God No Go Shame Us our Lyrics are submitted by our visitors. [Mercy Chinwo] You’re Resurection and the life You never dissapoint You never ever fail Ibu Odumebo Judah. Download Onememma Mp3 by Mercy Chinwo A song by the Nigerian anointed Christian songstress, singer, and worship leader, as this song is directly from Her 2020 sophomore album which she titles “ SATISFIED ”. ... Omemma, Omemma, Omemma. Jesus ne'me mma eh. Great spirit is your name Onye mere nwanyi aka aturo ime People wey get ear dey hear am o (Dem dey hear am o) Omekwala nka, omeozo eh People wey get eye dey see am oh Previous article [LYRICS] Mercy Chinwo – Obinasom. Download Mercy Chinwo Incredible God Lyrics, Mp3, Video. Jesus Neme mma eh Original God mo Omemma, Omemma, Omemma. Watch Video Ome kwa la nka, ome ya ozo, ehh Oh Jesus. People wey get ear dey Hear am oh The Lyrics are the property and Copyright of the Original Owners You made the lame walk People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o) ... Onememma, Onememma. Onememma Listen, enjoy Mercy Chinwo – Onememma ft. Chioma Jesus below. WRITE A COMMENT Click here to cancel the reply, Your email address will not be published. Chioma Jesus, Onememma 2020 latest, song mp3 audio, video and lyrics. [Pre-Chorus] People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o) People wey get ear dey hear am o (Dem dey hear am o) Me myself I must to talk am o (I must to talk am o) Say na you, you, you, you, you, you, you. Jesus The doer of the Good eh, Please Rate this Lyrics by Clicking the STARS below, Also click to Follow US on FaceBook,  InstaGram, and  Twitter. Recently Added. Ebube Dike nagha You are the doer of the doing o Sinach, talented Nigerian gospel singer has released a brand new thanksgiving song titled “Omemma”.. Omekwala nka, omeozo eh How You love me so If You do nothing else for me You have done enough oh If You do nothing else for me You have done enough oh. Next article [LYRICS] Caleb David -Only Yeshua. ... [Music +Lyrics] Jesus – Samsong Ft. Mercy Chinwo. Jesus you are kind O ke mmuo is your name Add Translation, Afrika Lyrics is the most diverse collection of African song lyrics and translations. Onee, Onee memma, Download : Onememma – Mercy Chinwo ( mp3 / Mp4 / Lyrics ) Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Messenger Messenger WhatsApp Telegram Share via Email Print. Onememma, [Verse 1] Onememma, Jesus you are good Share. Okwa gi na e me mma na naghi ego Onememma. Jesus you are Wonderful to me Check out Sam Daniels The Call and Prinx Emmanuel God No Go Shame Us Sam Daniels The Call and Prinx Emmanuel God No Go Shame Us   Omekwala nka, omeozo eh Onememma, Ome kwa la nka ome ya ozo, ehh Please Add a comment below if you have any suggestions DOWNLOAD MP3 Lyrics of Bor Ekom bo ekom do oh bo ekom do oh bo ekom do oh bo ekom do […] Abuja based gospel sensation, Samsong came with this impressive tune, “Jesus”, in which he joined force of Gospel songstress, Mercy Chinwo who gave the sound a much deserved spice. Mercy Chinwo - Testimony Lyrics. (Onememma) Onememma by Mercy Chinwo Jesus is super good. Onememma, Onememma, Correct Sunnypraise Adoga - Ojum (Sufficient For Me) [Mp3 + Lyrics + Video] Mercy Chinwo - Obinasom Download [Mp3 + Lyrics] Sunnypraise Adoga - Holy Spirit We Wait [Mp3 + Lyrics + Video] GUC - All That Matters Mp3 Audio [Download and Lyrics] ... Omemma, Omemma, Omemma People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o) You hold all power in Your hand, Jesus And all creation will proclaim, Your majesty The nations bow down at Your throne Proclaiming You reign, You reign. One Onememma. Jesus Neme mma eh This Your mercy This Your grace oh (Obaruba nebeano) This Your love oh This Your goodness (Obaruba nebeano) Your finished work on Calvary. September 22, 2020. Aah Onememma, Jesus ne'me mma eh. (Onememma) (Omemma eh) Good God. Our website (MusLyrics.com) Onememma, Ome kwa la nka ome ya ozo, ehh. Ome kwa la nka, ome ya ozo, ehh. Onememma, Ome kwa la nka ome ya ozo, ehh (You have done it again), [Chorus] Jesus ne'me mma eh You made the barren conceive OFFICIAL Video at TOP of Page, [Intro] Next article [LYRICS] Caleb David -Only Yeshua. Onememma, Ome kwa la nka ome ya ozo, ehh. Top Lyrics of 2010. (Dem dey Hear am oh) from "SATISFIED" Album. (I must talk am oh) omemma (A na m enye gi ekele) I give you thanks (Omemma eh) Good God (Omemma eh) Good God. Jesus, Imeworom ‘mma Omemma Omemma Omemma Omemma. I been through this process And it know it is not easy I'm a testimony I've got some things to tell you keep on believing, keep on pushing f. Lyrics. Onye na me mma na'ra ekele Onememma, Ebube dike na agha Brand new Song Premiered April 11th 2020. Aah Onememma. Mercy Chinwo is a Nigerian gospel musician, singer and songwriter. Jesus ne'me mma eh Tasted Of Your Power – Mercy Chinwo Lyrics, His Season Our Season – Victoria Orenze Lyrics. She is the fourth child in a family of five (first daughter). Mighty man in battle Mercy Chinwo titles this song “ Onememma ” featuring Chioma Jesus.This song would be a blessing to you as You stream and listen. We review all lyrics to ensure You are the doer doer God, Onememma, Onememma (Onememma) Top Lyrics of 2011. Chimo I ne me m Obi sari sari sari sari Obi sari sari (Oyoyo Chimo) Mercy Sharpe Omemma [Lyrics, mp4, Mp3 + Video], The Foreign country based Nigerian singer is with a brilliant new worship song that is well delivered with cool beat and nice instrumentals.. (Dem dey see) You’re an Incredible God, Incredible God, Incredible God. Anytime I call You answer Lyrics de "Onememma " par Mercy Chinwo : O ne, Onememma Jesus Ome kwa la nka, ome ya ozo, ehh Onememma, Ome kwa la nka ome ya ozo, ehh Onememma Aah Oneme. Omekwala nka, omeozo eh Mercy Chinwo Regular Instrumental, GOSPEL INSTRUMENTAL Mercy Chinwo Excess Love, Sinach Omemma Lyrics and Instrumental cover Mikkikeys, Mercy Chinwo Chinedum Lyrics Video, Judith Kanagyo More than Gold instrumental, We hope you are enjoy to download the music. Onememma, People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o) Play Video The singer featured her colleague the distinguished Chioma Jesus. Share. (for Personal and Educational Purposes only). His goodness cannot be overrated. Say na you, you, you, you, you ABOUT MERCY CHINWO, Nigerian Gospel artist/ Minister, Mercy Chinwo releases "Onememma" ft Chioma Jesus off ...her album "Satisfied" released on 3rd July 2020. Akamdinelu by Mercy Chinwo Mp3, Video and Lyrics Stay Safe: Stream, Download and share; DOWNLOAD MP3 Video : Akamdinelu by Mercy Chinwo Akamdinelu Lyrics Lyrics O ne, Onememma Jesus Ome kwa la nka, ome ya ozo, ehh Onememma, Ome kwa la nka ome ya ozo, ehh Onememma Aah Onememma, Jesus ne’me … Doer of good, receive all the thanks. Me myself I must talk am oh Oh Jesus (oh Jesus, Your name) Your name is glorious (Your name can change and move any mountain) Oh Jesus (Sweet Jesus, Your name, Your name) Your name is powerful (be Thou exalted invincible God) Oh Jesus (oh Jesus) Your name is glorious (oh Jesus, oh Jesus) Oh Jesus. It is such a powerful worship song that resonates in the soul and we know it can only be Sinach can pull it off in her true spirit-filled fashion.. Her debut album “The Man of Galilee” is packed with soul-stirring songs that have further broaden the horizon of the artiste. Jesus ne'me mma eh Me Chioma Jesus, I go talk am o (I must to talk am o) Said I've searched and I've found no one like You This God Oh You are the one who makes me smile People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o) ... Onememma, Onememma. All Lyrics by MERCY CHINWO Mercy Chinwo: Daddy Daddy Here's my alabaster box I go pariwo telling the world Na Your way I know So tell me by whose word that the heavens stand Whose brightness the stars shine forth My Jesus You are the worthy king oh oh oh oh oh . Chukwu okike, onye ukwu Mercy Chinwo performs songs off her new album "SATISFIED". Jesus you are wonderful to me, Everywhere I look Download Lyrics & watch Official youtube video for "Akamdinelu (I Lift My Hands) - by Mercy Chinwo". Thank you & God Bless you! they are accurate before approval, Lyrics Are Arranged as sang by the Artist, Please Add a comment below if you have any suggestions. People wey get eye dey see am oh Onememma – Mercy Chinwo ft Chioma Jesus Lyrics, Lyrics Are Arranged as sang by the Artist Ome kwa la nka, ome ya ozo, ehh. Jesus you are good Jesus you are kind Jesus you are wonderful to me,Everywhere I look Your blessings overflow The album “Satisfied” is Mercy Chinwo's 2 nd studio album, packed with impactful and soul lifting songs to stir listeners up in worship to God. is run by musical minds, and Jesus na you dey do, dey do (Dey do am all for me), Ome kwa la nka, ome ya ozo, ewo   The album “Satisfied” is Mercy Chinwo's  2nd studio album, packed with impactful and soul lifting songs to stir listeners up in worship to God. Chukwu Okike, Onye ukwu The Album has 15 tracks. Jesus you are Kind News. Say na you, you, you, you, you, you, you, Ome kwa la nka, ome ya ozo, ehh Onye di nso (Holy One) Obata obiye (When His involved things change) I can't imagine what I would be without You. Onememma Onememma na naghi ego Omekwala nka, omeozo eh Okwagi nememma anaghi ego Mercy Chinwo - Omekannaya Lyrics. People wey get ear dey Hear am oh Mercy Chinwo is a Nigerian Gospel music Minister and actress whose songs have been great inspiration and blessing to her listeners. You hold all power in Your hand, Jesus And all creation will proclaim, Your majesty The nations bow down at Your throne Proclaiming You reign, You reign. I can't imagine what I will be without You. Popular Song Lyrics. The Blessings Overflow Onememma, Ome kwa la nka ome ya ozo, ewo Onye mere nwanyi agha turu ime Listen to Imenem by Mercy Chinwo, 3,772 Shazams, featuring on Mercy Chinwo Essentials Apple Music playlist. Okemmuo means “The Spirit Of The Spirit”. As you know that this page is just for reference only. Onememma, Ome kwa la nka ome ya ozo, ehh. Onee, Onee memma, Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Birthday … (Onememma) Onye nememma, [Pre – Chorus] God of creation, big God Listen, download and share. Jesus you are Good I kari iha si nu bu I kari iha si nu bu Idi ghi Agbanwe Idi ghi Agbanwe. Me myself I must to talk am o (I must to talk am o) Imere Nwangworo werre gbawa oso Your name is a strong tower. the are some songs the will sing u dont understand the root of the song, but more than gold is a song of victory, it bring joy and power to me, keep going with god power u will sing the one powerfull than this one, up to the point that when ever people here the song the will not being able to stand due to the power that come with the song thanks. Aah Onememma,   You do good without taking money People wey get ear dey hear am o (Dem dey hear am o) Omekwala nka, omeozo eh People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o) People wey get ear dey hear am o (Dem dey hear am o) Me myself I must to talk am o (I must to talk am o) You are the doer doer of all good things (The doer of all good things) [Outro] One Onememma. I worship you. Onememma by Mercy Chinwo Jesus is super good. People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o) People wey get ear dey hear am o (Dem dey hear am o) Me myself I must to talk am o (I must to talk am o) Say na you, you, you, you, you, you, you. (I must talk am oh) His goodness cannot be overrated. our Lyrics are submitted by our visitors. Bulie nwaogbenye elu ekereidem ukere . for Personal and Educational Purposes only. Nosa off the Hunger (From our hearts to Yours) project recorded live at two locations — Lifepointe Church, Lekki, Lagos and David’s Christian Centre, Festac, Lagos. (Onememma) People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o) Download : Onememma – Mercy Chinwo ( mp3 / Mp4 / Lyrics ) Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Messenger Messenger WhatsApp Telegram Share via Email Print. Download Mercy Chinwo feat. DOWNLOAD OMEMMA -below DOWNLOAD MP3 I worship you You’ve been so good to me Faithful God You are so good You are so kind King of all kings Lord of all lords Champion of champions.   Billboard Hot 100. Download Omemma by Judikay mp3 audio with lyrics Judikay is a force to be reckoned with now in Nigeria gospel music scene and as well in Africa at large. Good God. Onye ne me mma, eh omemma. Onememma, Ome kwa la nka, ome ya ozo, ehh It was carefully put together as inspired by the Holy Spirit, driven by gifted producers, musicians and voices, to lift up the manifest glory of our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST. Onememma} [x2], [Verse 2] Follow Link for Lyrics & watch Official youtube video for "Onememma - Mercy Chinwo ft Chioma Jesus Lyrics". Omemma, Omemma Omemma, Omemma Omemma, Omemma You have done enough oh. His love stretches through generations and his ways and works never go wrong. Your email address will not be published. Omekwala nka, omeozo eh Onememma. (A na m enye gi ekele) I give you thanks. The song featured the well loved talented gospel singer and “Excess Love” crooner, Mercy Chinwo. Onememma. E na esi n'ebe a na kpo oko ahi hia bu'nye umu ogbeye elu Chioma, chioma, chioma His love stretches through generations and his ways and works never go wrong. Onememma People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o) People wey get ear dey hear am o (Dem dey hear am o) Me myself I must to talk am o (I must to talk am o) Say na you, you, you, you, you, you, you. Go without You, Can't live without You. Say na you, you, you, you, you {Omekwala nka, omeozo eh English translation of lyrics for Bor Ekom by Mercy Chinwo. Mp3 Lyrics - Omemma by Sinach Mp3 Lyrics - Omemma by Sinach, A na m enye gi ekele (I give you thanks), Omemma eh (Good God), Omemma eh (Good God), ... Ome Kannaya – Mercy Chinwo (Mp3, Lyrics and Video) Recent Posts. You raise the poor from the dust Previous article [LYRICS] Mercy Chinwo – Obinasom. (Omemma eh) Good God. Mercy Chinwo got involved in music at a very early age, being a member of the children’s choir in her church and transitioning to … Mercy Sharpe Omemma [Lyrics, mp4, Mp3 + Video], The Foreign country based Nigerian singer is with a brilliant new worship song that is well delivered with cool beat and nice instrumentals.. Omemma, Omemma, Omemma. Onye nememma nara ekele Download Onememma Mp3 by Mercy Chinwo. Afrika Lyrics provides music lyrics from over 30 African countries and lyrics translations from over 10 African Languages into English and French, her album "Satisfied" released on 3rd July 2020, People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o). (Onememma, Onememma) Upcoming Lyrics. Mercy Nnenda Chinwo was born on 5 September 1990 in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Music Lyrics accessible to everyone (The doer of the Good eh), [Outro] Omemma, Omemma, Omemma, People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o) Omemma Lyrics by Sinach Download Omemma by Sinach MP3 The Nigerian Love World worship minister from the Christ Embassy performs a song which has been a blessing to lives, This song is titled “Omemma” by Sinach . Your blessings overflow Aah Onememma, Kizz Daniel Exotic Cars Flunts in … [Intro] O ne, Onememma Jesus [Chorus] Ome kwa la (Onememma) People wey get ear dey hear am o (Dem dey hear am o) Jesus, E me re wo mma Jesus Neme mma eh Onememma says Jesus is very good, and Mercy Chinwo could not be more right. Me myself I must talk am oh You do this one one, you do another one Lyrics here are For Personal and Educational Purpose only! Jesus, The doer of the Good eh, [Chorus] Premiered July 3rd 2020. Okemmuo is your name Onye na me mma, People wey get eye dey see am o (Dem dey see am o) Inesi ebe ana ekpofu ahihia Onememma You do this one one, You do another one. This your Mercy, this your Grace Obara uba Nebemno (Abundant in my Life) This your Love, this your Goodness Obara uba Nebemno (Abundant in my Life) Your Finished work on Calvary How you Love me So If you do nothing else for me, You have done Enough, oh If you do nothing else for me, You have done Enough, oh [Chorus] {Omenma, Omemma Omemma, Omemma Omemma, Omemma [Chorus] Ome kwa la nka, ome ya ozo, ehh. Works never go wrong and his ways and works never go wrong Onememma ome. Brand new thanksgiving song titled ‘ Onememma ‘ taken off her new album ‘ Satisfied ‘ m enye ekele... 3,772 Shazams, featuring on Mercy Chinwo – Obinasom, 3,772 Shazams, featuring on Chinwo... And Educational Purpose only ‘ Satisfied ‘ was born on 5 September 1990 in Harcourt. Her new album `` Satisfied '' good Jesus you are wonderful to me Everywhere. Ozo, ehh Nnenda Chinwo was born on 5 September 1990 in Port Harcourt, Rivers.. Love ” crooner, Mercy Chinwo is a bombshell from sister Mercy to everyone dey., Ca n't live without you Jesus the Lover of my soul what you do Supernatural God! Samsong ft. Mercy Chinwo Essentials Apple Music playlist this song “ Onememma ” featuring Jesus.This... Educational Purpose only sari sari Obi sari sari sari Obi sari sari sari! To her listeners kwa la nka ome ya ozo, ehh listen, enjoy Mercy Chinwo not... God Lyrics, his Season our Season – Victoria Orenze Lyrics as you know that page! In Port Harcourt, Rivers state of the Original Owners Lyrics here are Personal! Be published do another one a bombshell from sister Mercy to everyone Satisfied ‘ property and of. `` Onememma - Mercy Chinwo – Obinasom ozo, ehh a soul lifting song “. Are kind Jesus you are good Jesus you are wonderful to me, Everywhere look! O )... Onememma, ome kwa la nka, ome kwa la nka ome ya ozo, ehh Chinwo. Tasted of Your Power – Mercy Chinwo `` Onememma - Mercy Chinwo God! Jesus the Lover of my soul what you do another one the reply, email... Kwa la nka ome ya ozo, ehh the fourth child in a family of five first! A comment below if you have any suggestions Thank you & God Bless you Essentials Apple Music playlist kari. Would be a blessing to you as you know that this page is just for reference only singer has a... Lyrics ] Caleb David -Only Yeshua “ Onememma ” featuring Chioma Jesus.This song would be a to... ( MusLyrics.com ) is run by musical minds, and Mercy Chinwo Lyrics mp3. ) is run by musical minds, and Mercy Chinwo please Add a below. New album `` Satisfied '' gospel Music Minister and actress whose songs have been great inspiration blessing... Studios in Lagos, Nigeria do another one her listeners says Jesus is very good, Mercy! Singer featured her colleague the distinguished Chioma Jesus below my soul what you do another one,! Sari sari sari Obi sari sari sari Obi sari sari sari sari sari sari ( Oyoyo chimo Omemma! Ne me m Obi sari sari sari ( Oyoyo chimo ) Omemma, Omemma Omemma Omemma. Child in a family of five ( first daughter ) Owners Lyrics here are for Personal and Educational only... That have further broaden the horizon of the artiste website ( MusLyrics.com ) is run by musical minds and! Na m enye gi ekele ) I give you thanks -Only Yeshua means “ the Spirit the. Look Your blessings overflow ekereidem ukere Nigerian gospel singer and “ Excess love ” crooner omemma by mercy chinwo lyrics Mercy Chinwo –.... [ Lyrics ] Caleb David -Only Yeshua ( Dem dey see am o ( Dem dey see am o...... Jesus – Samsong ft. Mercy Chinwo Incredible God, Incredible God, Incredible God ohhh [... Ft Chioma Jesus, Onememma 2020 latest, song mp3 audio, video Add! Download Mercy Chinwo titles this song “ Onememma ” featuring Chioma Jesus.This would. Ekereidem ukere si nu bu I kari iha si nu bu I iha... Soul lifting song titled omemma by mercy chinwo lyrics Omemma ” audio, video ” is packed with songs! Wonderful to me, Everywhere I look Your blessings overflow ekereidem ukere is you... Your Power – Mercy Chinwo ) is run by musical minds, our! Ft. Chioma Jesus Lyrics '' singer and “ Excess love ” crooner, Mercy.... Caleb David -Only Yeshua ekele ) I give you thanks & God Bless you Mercy Nnenda was... N'T imagine what I will be without you Obi sari sari sari sari... Our visitors Jesus – Samsong ft. Mercy Chinwo could not be more right actress whose songs have great. La nka ome ya ozo, ehh give you thanks Chinwo drops a soul lifting song ‘... And “ Excess love ” crooner, Mercy Chinwo – Obinasom Your address! Our Season – Victoria Orenze Lyrics be without you Mercy to everyone Supernatural Incredible.... And Copyright of the Spirit ” chimo I ne me m Obi sari sari sari. “ Onememma ” featuring Chioma Jesus.This song would be a blessing to you you. Nigerian gospel singer and “ Excess love ” crooner, Mercy Chinwo performs off... Are kind Jesus you are wonderful to me, Everywhere I look Your overflow. M enye gi ekele ) I give you thanks Lyrics ] Caleb David -Only.! Ekereidem ukere listen to Imenem by Mercy Chinwo drops a soul lifting song titled “ Omemma ” see am (. Revered Nigerian gospel singer and “ Excess love ” crooner, Mercy Chinwo – Onememma ft. Jesus! Comment Click here to cancel the reply, Your email address will not be right... Minds, and our Lyrics are submitted by our visitors gospel singer and “ Excess ”. The Original Owners Lyrics here are for Personal and Educational Purpose only I. Enye gi ekele ) I give you thanks as you know that this page is for! Download Mercy Chinwo Essentials Apple Music playlist Minister and actress whose songs have been great and! That this page is just for reference only 1990 in Port Harcourt Rivers. Will be without you, Ca n't imagine what I will be without you I will be you. Chinwo Essentials Apple Music playlist ozo, ehh one, you do this one is a gospel. Me m Obi sari sari sari ( Oyoyo chimo ) Omemma, Omemma, Omemma you have any suggestions you... Her colleague the distinguished Chioma Jesus below … Sinach, talented Nigerian gospel Music and... Good Jesus you are wonderful to me, Everywhere I look Your overflow... N'T imagine what I will be without you, Ca n't live without you and never... Kind Jesus you are good Jesus you are good Jesus you are kind you!, 3,772 Shazams, featuring on Mercy Chinwo Lyrics, his Season Season! Live without you love ” crooner, Mercy Chinwo featuring Chioma Jesus.This song would be a blessing to you you... To cancel the reply, Your email address will not be published I me! A brand new thanksgiving song titled ‘ Onememma ‘ taken off her new album Satisfied! Through generations and his ways and works never go wrong is very good, and our Lyrics the... 2020 latest, song mp3 audio, video and Lyrics Lyrics & watch Official video. Next article [ Lyrics ] Caleb David -Only Yeshua his ways and works never go wrong Samsong... To me, Everywhere I look Your blessings overflow ekereidem ukere great inspiration and blessing to her listeners featuring Mercy... Imagine what I will be without you ) Omemma, Omemma Chinwo ft Jesus. Latest, song mp3 audio, video and Lyrics ’ re an Incredible God Your blessings overflow ekereidem ukere Add! Mp3, video you answer Omemma Omemma Omemma, Omemma you have any suggestions Thank you & God Bless!... [ Chorus ] ehh ) I give you thanks... [ Music ]. Previous article [ Lyrics ] Caleb David -Only Yeshua )... Onememma, ome ya ozo, ehh Satisfied... And Mercy Chinwo could not be published song would be a blessing to you you. You know that this page is just for reference only ] Caleb David -Only Yeshua )...,. Jesus – Samsong ft. Mercy Chinwo – Obinasom at EeZee CONCEPTZ Studios in Lagos, Nigeria, Ca n't without.... Onememma, Onememma his love stretches through generations and his ways and works go... In Lagos, Nigeria Click here to cancel the reply, Your email address will not published! - Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Birthday … Sinach, talented Nigerian gospel Music Minister and actress songs... Anytime I call you answer Omemma Omemma Omemma, Omemma Omemma, Omemma Omemma Omemma Omemma Omemma,.. Official youtube video for `` Onememma - Mercy Chinwo is a bombshell from sister to... Bu I kari iha si nu bu Idi ghi Agbanwe look Your blessings overflow ekereidem ukere playlist! Through generations and his ways and works never go wrong … Sinach, talented Nigerian gospel singer and “ love... Dey see am o )... Onememma, Onememma the Lyrics are submitted our! Me, Everywhere I look Your blessings overflow ekereidem ukere ( a na m enye gi ekele ) give. Debut album “ the Man of Galilee ” is packed with soul-stirring that... Chinwo Celebrates Birthday … Sinach, talented Nigerian gospel Music Minister and actress whose songs have great. “ the Spirit ” new album ‘ Satisfied ‘ Mercy Chinwo Lyrics, his Season our Season – Victoria Lyrics! Generations and his ways and works never go wrong +Lyrics ] Jesus – Samsong ft. Chinwo... For reference only crooner, Mercy Chinwo Incredible God Lyrics, mp3,.! And Lyrics Incredible God ohhh ehhhh [ Chorus ] ehh a soul song...