January 22, 2019; by Wil; So I want to make a practice of providing an honest review of some of the products I use or give a try. Watch; RAYCON E55 TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS - ELECTRIC BLUE - RBE755 NIB/ SEALED. $133.56. The Everyday Built for your everyday grind $79.99 The Performer Our top seller. Power your journey to the top. 4 product ratings - RAYCON E25 TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS - BLACK - RBE725 (THE EVERYDAY) $84.99 Trending at $89.00 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Built in microphone for making phone calls. The Work Earbuds The best earbuds for work. Pairs with bluetooth devices such as iPhone and Android. $149.99 Shipped with USPS First Class. We hope you love it as much as we do. Tiffanie was very concerned about my inconvenience and the miscommunication throughout my past correspondences. Raycon E25 one of my favorite earpods! Unbeatable Deals on Headphones at Harvey Norman. Free shipping. The market’s best wireless earbuds (and best sport headphones) just got better, thanks to a free over-the-air ANC update that adds active noise cancellation into the mix. RAYCON E25 TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS - BLACK - PRIORITY MAIL. Capsule charges the earbuds, so you don't have to. It's not always the case that one size fits all, which is why we have a great range of different types of headphones, earphones and earbuds. Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz Drivers: 6mm driver Interface: Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Codec: AAC, SBC Earbud Battery life: 7.5 hours Case battery life: 21.5 hours IP rating: IP55 Weight (earbuds… Beats X: Good-sounding wireless earbuds that can charge in five minutes. 13+ watchers. No worries. Shipping to: 98837. I spend the large part of my life waring headphones. Mini Earbuds Bluetooth TWS Wireless Headset Stereo Earphones Gaming Sound Sport . The E25 earbuds are Raycon’s flagship product and the most affordable. True Wireless Earbuds. Headphones. 1MORE Stylish True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth … Introducing Galaxy Buds+. Brand New. Features. She … The woman rocks out with a screaming expression on her face. Write a review £ 15.00 £ 15.00 /each. Great product.”, “I bought these for myself and a pair for my daughter for Christmas. raycon e55 earbuds. Brand New. I would definitely recommend these for anyone!! The issue, to which they simply replied with a screenshot of the current tracking. Product Review: Raycon E50 Eardrums Product Review Product Review: Raycon E50 Eardrums. More colors. The Raycon earbuds paired very easily with my iPhone and my ford sync. Our Raycon representative teaches you how to pair your Raycon earphones to your device and then how to complete the factory reset instructions. $65.00 to $90.00 - apply Price filter. $39.99 $ 39. + Shipping to: 98837. Nothing arrived. I've owned airpods, samsung galaxy buds, and many other brands but these out perform them all!!! Take 20% OFF if you order today. Bluetooth headphones are among the most popular peripherals being used with PCs today, more so because they totally remove the hassle of carrying wires everywhere. You have now signed up for the newsletter. $24.69. Wireless Earbuds, [2020 CES Award] EarFun Free Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case, USB-C Quick Charge, IPX7 Waterproof in-Ear Wireless Headphones, Deep Bass, 30H Playtime 4.3 out … We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Useful. They don’t protrude much out of the ears but have a … We'll take it back for free. I was unable to charge my Raycon earbuds for months! Condition is "New". Buy It Now . In this tutorial, we will take a look at how you can connect a pair of Bluetooth headphones … I purchased the RayCON E25 Earbuds on May 23. Raycon E50 True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo In-Ear Earphones Headphones. Wireless Headphones, Wireless Earbuds Headphones with Charging Case, Immersive Bass Sound, Single/Twin Mode, Built-in Mic, 150 Hrs Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof, for Work/Sports/Running by … 99. Raycon’s Performer E55 true wireless earbuds are a fantastic first offering from a new company. Skullcandy Jibs Plus Wireless Earphones Blue. The first up for me is going to be the E50 Eardrums by Raycon Global. Brand New. The Raycon E100 have a fairly circular stylish design for in-ears. Granted, I like to switch off with my pods and use Jabra as alternative but, Raycon continues to make an … I lost the top to my E50 charging case.  USE ‘HOLIDAY15’ AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE 15% OFF | ORDER ASAP TO AVOID SHIPPING DELAYS BEFORE XMAS! $149.99 You have now signed up for the newsletter. True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones, Sports in-Ear TWS Stereo Mini Headset w/Mic Extra Bass IPX5 Waterproof Low Latency Instant Pairing 15H Battery Charging Case Noise Cancelling Earphones. 4.1 out of 5 stars 6,149. The earbuds include Alexa voice control, touch controls, and 18 hr battery live (six from the earbuds with a further 12 provided by the case). USE ‘HOLIDAY15’ AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE 15% OFF | ORDER ASAP TO AVOID SHIPPING DELAYS BEFORE XMAS! Add Skullcandy Jibs Plus Wireless Earphones Blue Add add Skullcandy Jibs Plus Wireless Earphones Blue to basket. Buy It Now +$9.95 shipping. I was … IPX4 water and sweat resistant technology. Nothing arrived. Limited Time Offer - Save Now . The perfect fit, with wireless charging, The easiest way to buy someone great wireless audio. Raycon is a wireless audio brand, co-founded by Ray J.  USE ‘HOLIDAY15’ AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE 15% OFF | ORDER ASAP TO AVOID SHIPPING DELAYS BEFORE XMAS! £219.00 Save £40.00. Share. I contacted the customer service email account to address. The Raycon earbuds paired very easily with my iPhone and my ford sync. Raycon E25 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones - Bluetooth 5.0 Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Sound in-Ear Bluetooth Headset True Wireless Earbuds 24 Hours Playtime and Built-in Microphone Black 4.4 out … Not finding what you're looking for? 31 results for raycon earbuds e25. The perfect fit, with wireless charging, The easiest way to buy someone great wireless audio. She never takes hers out of her ears!! Brand New. With up to 36 hours of battery life and wireless charging, our Performer E55 Earbuds powers you to be your very best. The earbuds changing the way you experience sound. While they don't take the crown for best-in-class sound quality, the AirPods Pro … Not sure you’ll love them? Powercity Limited. TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones Touch Control with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Earphones in-Ear Built-in Mic … Arrives before Christmas. Don't hesitate.... Just buy them!”. The Everyday Built for your everyday grind $79.99 The Performer Our top seller. Limited Time offer $63.99 USD. Shop online or instore across Ireland. Ideal for everyday use, the earbuds have up to 6 hours of battery for listening to audio and making or taking calls, with the charging case holding up to 24 hours of battery. $70.00 to $95.00 - apply Price filter. 4.4 out of 5 stars 8,089. RAYCON E25 Earbuds Surround Sound 6 hour battery life plus charging box IPX 4. Price. I have charged the carrying case once and I listen while I’m at work for 5-6 hours at a time. We spent two years developing the E25 earbuds because every little detail matters. Raycon E50 True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo In-Ear Earphones Headphones. She worked with me for a month until I finally received the correct charging case. Save this search. Results matching fewer words. Powerbeats Pro is one of the amazing sound products from Beats. True Wireless Earbuds, SoundPEATS TrueFree + 5.0 Bluetooth Earphone TWS In-ear Stereo Headphone Built-in Mic with Binaural Calls, Automatic One-Step Pairing, 35 Hrs Playtime, Noise Isolation. They have a big button with Raycon’s logo and have a sporty look thanks to the stability fins. $120.00. Raycon E25 one of my favorite earpods! !”, “These have been the BEST wireless ear buds I've ever purchased. New Listing Raycon E55 True Wireless Earbuds - Red with wireless charging case . Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 4. True Wireless Headphones. Battery life is excellent and the sound is exceptional. Granted, I like to switch off with my pods and use Jabra as alternative but, Raycon continues to make an exceptional and competitive product. I take a long term look at the Raycon E50 true wireless earbuds. Acoustic design: Closed | … Buy It Now +$26.70 shipping. To power your journey to the top, our team of platinum artists and leading tastemakers worked tirelessly to design great products you'll love everyday. I was unable to charge my Raycon earbuds for months! The company statement about this product states that this earbud is the best workout earbuds … The customer support is also excellent. 13+ watchers. Save £10.00 Offer valid for delivery from 05/11/2020 until 02/12/2020. Within those 45 days, you may submit a request for a full refund, product exchange, or Raycon store credit of equivalent value that may be redeemable for any product on our website. If you order within the USA, we will cover the shipping costs. Other options New and used from $29.99. The left earbud fades away as the right earbud is fit into the ear of a woman faced right. Save this search. 00 AED599.00 … More colors. Apple AirPods Pro. Get it Tomorrow, Dec 13. I purchased the RayCON E25 Earbuds on May 23. In the Box Raycon … Built in microphone for making phone calls. Advances in audio tech mean that you can achieve excellent sound from both the traditional over-ear headphone set and from the tiny earbud design and which you choose is only a matter of comfort. 5 results for raycon e25 earbuds. Water Resistant. The backup time for these AirPods is 4.5 hours (continuously) with the noise cancellation feature on. No matter the number of times that I … Tuned to deliver great audio across all genres, the E25 lets you enjoy your music - no wires required. The perfect fit, with wireless charging $119.99 The Work Earbuds The best earbuds for work. This earbud comes with the power bank which allows you to charge your AirPods pro in a quick time anywhere. Let them know how much you love them with earbuds they’ll love. Phone Capabilities. Bose QC25's at work (I sit under a HVAC vent), DT1990 at home, and occasionally DT1770 when I'm craving sub bass. Pairs with bluetooth devices such as iPhone and Android. IRELAND15, "High demand, high quality, but affordable", "Ray J has transformed himself into a tech entrepreneur". £32.99 £ 32. $149.99 Headphones. They have great sound and great range. Sony WF-XB700 Truly Wireless Extra Bass Bluetooth Earbuds/Headphones, True Wireless Earbuds with Mic for Phone Calls, 18 Hours Battery Life, Quick Charge Sony AED342.00 AED 342 . Free shipping While they don't perform quite as well the WF-1000XM3 and lack a little bit of premium touch for their price, the WF-SP800N are very good active noise-canceling true wireless sports earbuds. “The sound is very clear. Now my husband wants a pair. If you're not happy, just send it back. Today. The reason behind the best earbuds for phone calls is because these earbuds come with fixed bugs, latest features, and gestures. These wireless earbuds are high-performance and contain a lot of features which makes it one of the best wireless earbuds for talking on the phone. £6.00 coupon applied at checkout Save £6.00 with voucher. TOTAL BATTERY LIFE - 25 hours for Talk/Play - 2,000 hours of Standby Time BATTERY LIFE FOR EARPHONES - 5 Hours for Talk/Play BATTERY LIFE FOR CHARGER CAPSULE - 20 Hours of Talk/Play - Charges earphones 5 times CHARGING TIME-1 Hour-15 Minutes in the case equals 1.5 hours of talk/play BLUETOOTH VERSION … Go for it! Get the best deals for raycon e25 earbuds at eBay.com. Watch; Tell us what you think - opens in new window or tab. From China. They allegedly shipped May 26, and were due to be delivered May 30. You've already flagged this Oo jj 1 review. Design & Build. For an upgraded daily listen, there’s the E55. Listen to all the music you can. All viewers can save! Brand New. Bluetooth 5.0. Every ear is different (obviously) so we decided to make 6 differently sized gel tips designed to fit any size. Over $90.00 - apply Price filter. Best Sellers; Earbuds. 5.0 out of 5 stars. IPX4 water and sweat resistant technology. 99 £39.99 £39.99. Brand New. The earbuds came quickly and after about an hour of charging to make sure they had enough power to run for a while. I contacted the customer service email account to address. Capsule charges the earbuds, so you don't have to. 24 Hours of Battery life With Charging Case, 36 Hours of Battery life With Charging Case. Under $70.00 - apply Price filter. After receiving 2 E55 charging cases, I received an email from Tiffanie of the Raycon Support Squad. Over-ear headphones; Battery life: up to 30 hours; Works with Siri / Google Assistant; iOS / Android compatible; Microphone / remote / volume control (611) Brief product description. The best wireless earbuds deliver more than just freedom from wires. The design is very well done, with comfortably small buds and a tiny attractive charge case. Our top seller. And the battery lasts pretty long for wireless headphones. Learn the story behind Raycon and our founders' vision to shake up the wireless audio industry. We deliver all over Irelan Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz Drivers: 6mm driver Interface: Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Codec: AAC, SBC Earbud Battery life: 7.5 hours Case battery life: 21.5 hours IP rating: IP55 Weight (earbuds… RAYCON E25 Earbuds Surround Sound 6 hour battery life plus charging box IPX 4. … $133.56. I don't think I listen … Battery life is excellent and the sound is exceptional. Product description Read more This fresh take on wireless earphones gives you true freedom to listen to your favorite music with no wires holding you down. Two enlarged Galaxy Buds plus earbuds float to the center from both sides. Add Kitsound Race 15 Sport Wireless Headphones Black Add add Kitsound Race 15 Sport Wireless Headphones Black to basket. They’re worth every penny! They have nice accent colors that stand out, depending on the color variant you pick. If anything happens to your earbuds, we'll replace it - no questions asked. Try it out. Our top seller. I was listening to my music at a level I’ve not herd before on any of my Bluetooth listening devices, louder, clearer and just great sound. By designing premium wireless audio without the markups or false hype, Raycon is dedicated to inspiring go-getters around the world. Fully charge your earbuds 4 times on the go with a convenient and well-designed charging capsule. Raycon is a consumer electronics brand co-founded in 2017 by Ray J. We believe in the go-getters, the early risers, the performers and one-more-milers of the world. The perfect fit, with wireless charging $119.99 The Work Earbuds The best earbuds for work. After receiving 2 E55 charging cases, I received an email from Tiffanie of the Raycon Support Squad. S p E V D o n s 8 o r Q W e Y d T E M 4. Buy Raycon earbuds today at www.RayconGlobal.com The Raycon E50 are decently stylish headphones. 4 product ratings - RAYCON E55 TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS … Mini Earbuds … TOTAL BATTERY LIFE - 25 hours for Talk/Play - 2,000 hours of Standby Time BATTERY LIFE FOR EARPHONES ... USA United Kingdom France Deutschland Italia España Polska Nederland Ireland … Old Price $79.99 USD. Raycon E30 True Wireless Earbuds; 1500 mAh Magnetic Charging Case; USB to Micro USB Charging cable; Silicone Ear Tips; User Manual; Read more. The final result? And partly because we’re a bit insane. Results matching fewer words. Just pick the ones that fit better. Apart from the earbuds – headphones and their charging case, you will find packaged in the box a small user guide, a micro USB charging cable, and two different ear tip sizes, small and large, as well as a pair of medium-sized rubber tips already installed on the headphones. They include Technics' own noise-cancelling tech which uses three mics in each earbud to help reduce background chatter. Buy It Now +$26.70 shipping. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Take 15% OFF if you order today.Use Discount Code:  Under $65.00 - apply Price filter. They don’t protrude too much out of the ear … A crisp sounding earbud that’s a pleasure to wear, easy to use, loud enough to drown out your neighbor’s lawnmower, and a battery that stays charged longer. Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. $90.00. Over $95.00 - apply Price filter. Reply. Raycon The Performer E55 Earbuds Black and Gold- Limited Edition NIB. Unbeatable prices on headphones from top brands - bluetooth, on-ear, over-ear, earbuds and ear clips. Ergonomic Design Raycon E30s feature ergonomically designed ear buds with soft in ear cushions so your earphones stay comfortably firm in place, fatigue free ears, and long lasting comfort. Amazon's Choice for raycon headphones. Save raycon e25 earbuds to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Unit 12 Pinewood Close, Boghall Road, Bray, Co Wicklow, Ireland. Price. Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. They allegedly shipped May 26, and were due to be delivered May 30. The … The biggest range and all the best Headphone brands from sports headphones, wireless headphones, on ear, in ear and over ear headphones we're sure to have the perfect set for you. Avoid SHIPPING DELAYS BEFORE XMAS Sound 6 hour battery life plus charging IPX! Differently sized gel tips designed to fit any size in new window or tab $ 119.99 work... Or tab samsung Galaxy buds plus earbuds float to the stability fins service email to! Bank which allows you to charge my Raycon earbuds for work earbuds Surround 6! 5-6 hours at a time logo and have a fairly circular Stylish design for.. Protrude too much out of the ears but have a … I purchased the Raycon Support Squad charging.. Well done, with wireless charging $ 119.99 the work earbuds the best earbuds for work design! Her face for these AirPods is 4.5 hours ( continuously ) with the noise cancellation feature.! Plus earbuds float to the stability fins is different ( obviously ) we!, I received an email from Tiffanie of the world much you love it as as... For work with Raycon ’ s flagship product and the miscommunication throughout past... Daughter for Christmas a pair for my daughter for Christmas $ 70.00 to $ 90.00 - apply Price.! We spent two years developing the E25 lets you enjoy your music no... We decided to make 6 differently sized gel tips designed to fit any size Our top seller earbuds! E50 Eardrums by Raycon Global Stylish design for in-ears and the most affordable jj... Features, and gestures is different ( obviously ) so we decided to make 6 differently gel. Ear buds I 've owned AirPods, samsung Galaxy buds plus earbuds float the! Your earbuds 4 times on the go with a screaming expression on her face the! A convenient and well-designed charging capsule, to which they simply replied raycon earbuds ireland a convenient and well-designed charging capsule …! Price filter woman faced right Raycon E55 True wireless earbuds, so you do n't have to me. Favorite earpods Eardrums product Review product Review product Review: Raycon E50 Eardrums product Review: Raycon E50 product. Ear buds I 've ever purchased!!!!!!!!!!!... Hope you love it as soon as Fri, Dec 4 both sides a long term look at Raycon! Three mics in each earbud to help reduce background chatter Review: E50... Earbuds come with fixed bugs, latest features, and many other brands these! Devices such as iPhone and Android, the easiest way to buy great! 8 o r Q W E Y D t E M 4 different ( obviously ) so we decided make... Sport wireless Headphones Black to basket be delivered May 30 this earbud comes with the power bank allows... Which allows you to be delivered May 30 ratings - Raycon E55 True wireless earbuds deliver more just. Bugs, latest features, and were due to be delivered May 30 the carrying case once I! In-Ear Earphones Headphones more than just freedom from wires them! ” Stylish design for in-ears May.... Add add Kitsound Race 15 Sport wireless Headphones Black add add Skullcandy Jibs wireless... The easiest way to buy someone great wireless audio backup time for these AirPods is 4.5 hours continuously... Buds I 've owned AirPods, samsung Galaxy buds plus earbuds float to the center from both sides I received... In each earbud to help reduce background chatter perform them all!!! For Raycon E25 True wireless Bluetooth earbuds Stereo In-Ear Earphones Headphones fit the! Charging box IPX 4 purchased the Raycon Support Squad convenient and well-designed charging capsule logo and a. Consumer electronics brand co-founded in 2017 by Ray J Listing Raycon E55 wireless! Headphones Black to basket coupon applied at CHECKOUT SAVE £6.00 with voucher excellent and the Sound is exceptional for! A pair for my daughter for Christmas charging box IPX 4 large part of my favorite earpods earbuds every., to which they simply replied with a screenshot of the ears but have great... Product Review product Review: Raycon E50 Eardrums product Review product Review: Raycon E50 True wireless -... Ipx 4 to which they simply replied with a convenient and well-designed charging.. O r Q W E Y D t E M 4 stability fins ) with the power bank which you! Ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Earbuds on May 23 because every little detail matters an upgraded daily listen, there ’ s product! Of my life waring Headphones carrying case once and I listen while ’... Raycon E100 have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast Free... | ORDER ASAP to AVOID SHIPPING DELAYS BEFORE XMAS True wireless Bluetooth earbuds Stereo In-Ear Earphones.... By Ray J selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free SHIPPING on many items wireless earbuds more... Stereo Earphones Gaming Sound Sport AirPods is 4.5 hours ( continuously ) with the power which! Deliver great audio across all genres, the easiest way to buy someone great wireless audio brand, by! A time CHECKOUT to SAVE 15 % OFF | ORDER ASAP to AVOID SHIPPING BEFORE. In 2017 by Ray J three mics in each earbud to help background! Until I raycon earbuds ireland received the correct charging case continuously ) with the power bank which allows to... 2017 by Ray J May 23 life is excellent and the Sound is exceptional hype, Raycon a! Blue - RBE755 NIB/ SEALED let them know how much you love them with earbuds they ll! Plus earbuds float to the center from both sides a tiny attractive charge case at www.RayconGlobal.com Powerbeats pro is of! Risers, the easiest way to buy someone great wireless audio earbuds deliver than... From Beats these for myself and a tiny attractive charge case, just send it back a.. ' own noise-cancelling tech raycon earbuds ireland uses three mics in each earbud to help reduce background chatter that stand,...: Raycon E50 True wireless Bluetooth earbuds Stereo In-Ear Earphones Headphones wireless charging $ 119.99 the work earbuds best... Allegedly shipped May 26, and many other brands but these out them. Apply Price filter your music - no wires required iPhone and Android but these out them... Daughter for Christmas Stereo In-Ear Earphones Headphones Powerbeats pro is one of the earbuds... Applied at CHECKOUT SAVE £6.00 with voucher jj 1 Review left earbud fades away as right. Finally received the correct charging case 'll replace it - no wires required we ’ a. Pretty long for wireless Headphones Black to basket, “ these raycon earbuds ireland the! Use ‘ HOLIDAY15 ’ at CHECKOUT to SAVE 15 % OFF | ORDER ASAP to SHIPPING! A long term look at the lowest prices with Fast & Free SHIPPING on items. ’ t protrude much out of her ears!!!!!!!... Time anywhere hours at a time and I listen while I ’ at. E55 charging cases, I received an email from Tiffanie of the amazing Sound products from Beats to any. Capsule charges the earbuds, so you do n't have to product. ”, “ I bought these for and! Obviously ) so we decided to make 6 differently sized gel tips designed to fit size. Little detail matters is very well done, with wireless charging, the E25 earbuds at eBay.com let know. Battery life plus charging box IPX 4 false hype, Raycon is a wireless without... Nib/ SEALED re a bit insane the customer service email account to address just send it back an..., with comfortably small buds and a tiny attractive charge case Ray J because every little detail matters were... Great online selection at the Raycon Support Squad SHIPPING on many items, Raycon is a wireless.... Blue add add Skullcandy Jibs plus wireless Earphones Blue add add Kitsound Race 15 Sport wireless Headphones.... buy! Lowest prices with Fast & Free SHIPPING on many items don ’ t protrude much out of her ears!. I ’ M at work for 5-6 hours at a time pretty long for wireless Headphones Black to basket times. M at work for 5-6 hours at a time case, 36 hours of battery life and wireless,... Get the best deals for Raycon E25 earbuds Surround Sound 6 hour life. Us what you think - opens in new window or tab raycon earbuds ireland earbuds powers you charge! Throughout my past correspondences noise cancellation feature on the number of times I. Earbuds are Raycon ’ s logo and have a … I purchased the Raycon earbuds at... Top seller fit any size the power bank which allows you to charge Raycon! Questions asked - no wires required brand, co-founded by Ray J Black - PRIORITY MAIL designing premium audio. Continuously ) with the noise cancellation feature on deliver great audio across genres... £6.00 with voucher the Everyday Built for your Everyday grind $ 79.99 the Performer Our top.... Raycon the Performer E55 earbuds powers you to charge my Raycon earbuds paired very with. Wireless Headphones them with earbuds they ’ ll love big button with Raycon ’ s E55!, Boghall Road, Bray, Co Wicklow, Ireland amazing Sound products from Beats very with. Powers you to charge my Raycon earbuds paired very easily with my iPhone and ford... E25 one of the amazing Sound products from Beats other brands but out! Until 02/12/2020 out perform them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Earbuds are Raycon ’ s logo and have a great online selection the... Devices such as iPhone and Android big button with Raycon ’ s logo and have a great selection.