Expected Price of Lenovo Legion in Pakistan is Rs. Average It features Intel Core i7 (7th Generation) Quad … in stock 157,999 PKR … Legion Y545 laptops with Windows 10 and a 9th Gen Intel® Core™ processors are designed to support the latest PC gaming experiences, from playing the newest titles in high-definition to sharing screenshots—all with the stunning quality of NVIDIA’s media-rich graphics. Lenovo Legion Y545 Core i7 9th Generation (9750H) HexaCore, 16GB RAM 1TB HDD + 512GB SSD - 6GB Nvidia 1660Ti Graphics - 15.6" FHD 144Hz Display Mr. Lenovo Legion gaming laptops are designed to be the very best, connecting you to the games you love – no matter your budget or your preference in gaming genres. Lenovo Legion Expected to be launched on Jul 10, 2020. *Get the winning advantage of speed, power, performance, and responsiveness. The keyboard is your standard scissor-switch chiclet-style keyboard. Lenovo Legion Y545 Core i7 9th Generation. 159,999. Find Lenovo Legion Laptops Prices in Pakistan. Buy Lenovo laptops online at the best price in UAE. Delivering a three-side, narrow bezel design at up to 144 Hz in 1080p, the Legion … The Legion Y545 represents the culmination of thousands of engineering hours in delivering a laptop that is both powerful and thin and supports DDR4 memory, PCIe SSD storage, and more. Not that bad An email notification will be sent to you whenever price of this product changes. Here you can find the price/performance difference between all the GPUs that come in the Lenovo Legion Y545 series. Lenovo Ideapad C340 I7 powered with 16 GB RAM with DDR4 Memory. Packed with incredible performance typically only available from desktops, 9th Gen Intel® Core™ laptop processors deliver desktop-caliber gaming that you can take anywhere. The body is made of a slightly textured plastic, which feels great to the touch. The best price of Gaming Laptops in Pakistan is Rs.193,999 and the lowest price found is Rs.139,999. Lenovo Legion Y-545 Core i7 – 9th Generation (9750H) (2.60GHz with Turbo Boost 4.5GHz, 12M Cache) – 16GB RAM – 512GB SSD – NVIDIA GeForce RTX Graphics Card 2060 6GB – 15.6″ FHD (1920×1080) 144Hz IPS Anti-Glare Display – Backlit Keyboard – Windows 10 Home – 1 Year International Warranty – Mrlatop.pk offers best prices of laptop including delivery all over Pakistan and genuine products guaranteed. From Lenovo laptops i3 collection to the Lenovo laptops i5 collection, to the top end Lenovo … Our engineers combined their expertise in battery, I/O placement, thermals, and motherboard design to pack the best hardware into one powerful gaming laptop. If you're looking for the latest gaming laptop with powerful features than Lenovo legion Y520 is what you need! Lenovo laptops are available at low price in Pakistan. Lenovo Legion Y545 … At .97” / 24.7mm thin and 2.3kg / 5.07 in weight, the Legion Y545 was redesigned to deliver the ideal balance between epic gaming performance and practical portability. Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop price in Pakistan Rs 139,999 The price was updated on 13th September 2017. These sleek, powerful gaming rigs are powered by the new NVIDIA® Turing GPU architecture and the revolutionary RTX platform. The Legion Y545 represents the culmination of thousands of engineering hours in delivering a laptop that is both powerful and thin and supports DDR4 memory, PCIe SSD storage, and more. With up to 4.5GHz Turbo, 6 cores, and 12 threads, the Legion Y545 gaming laptop powered by these processors have enough power to handle demanding AAA games. Plus, you can game on the go with a thinner, lighter system with amazing battery life. I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi City, Sindh, 2.60GHz with Turbo Boost 4.5GHz, 12M Cache, NVIDIA GeForce RTX Graphics Card 2060 6GB. Legion Y545 CoreI7 9th GENERATION 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 6GB Graphic Card Price in Pakistan, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Quetta and Peshawar. There’s no p… Take our newly redesigned Legion 5 … The most powerful generation of Intel ® Core™ mobile processors makes the dream of AAA gaming on a laptop, reality. Lenovo LEGION Y540 (15) Gaming Laptop - 9th Gen Ci7 9750H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GC, 8GB, 1TB HDD - 512GB SSD, Black, 15.6" FHD, Backlit Keyboard. Same Day Collection 7 Day Returns 100% Original Brand ... Lenovo Legion Series Price in Pakistan. Lenovo Legion Y545 15 - 9th Gen Ci7 HexaCore Coffee Lake Processor 16GB 1-TB HDD + 512 GB SSD 6-GB Nvidia GeForce GTX1660Ti 15.6" Full HD IPS LED Backlit KB W10 (Raven Black) ₨ 255,000.00 Lenovo … Address: Office 1 Ground Floor Al Hafeez View Liberty Commercial Zone Gulberg III Lahore, Pakistan Email: … Lenovo legion Y740 Ci7 9th Gen (9750H)-16GB RAM+1TB HDD+256 SSD + 8GB NVIDIA RTX 2070 15.6 FHD IPS 144Hz- WIN10 Lenovo legion Y740 Core i7 9th Generation price in Pakistan ₨ … Lenovo Legion Y540 17 - 9th Gen Ci7 HexaCore Coffee Lake Processor 16GB 512GB 6-GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GDDR6 17.3" Full HD IPS 144Hz Display White-Backlit KB Harman… ... Lenovo Legion Y545 Core i7 9750H - 16GB RAM - 1TB … Laptop Online Laptop Shopping in Pakistan Lenovo Legion Y-545 Description : Lenovo Legion Y545 Core i7 – 9th Generation (9750H) (2.60GHz with Turbo Boost 4.5GHz, 12M Cache) – 16GB RAM – 512GB SSD – NVIDIA … Laptop gaming, further refined. Good The collected prices … The time has come to enter the next evolution of your battle station. Gone are the bulky gaming laptops of old, now is the time to embrace a machine that is worthy of you—stylish on the outside, savage on the inside. Expert craftsmanship extends beyond design. Buy the Lenovo Legion Y545 9th Generation Core i7 GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 15.6 FHD IPS 144Hz Gaming Laptop at TechGlobe.pk for the lowest price in Pakistan. Lenovo Ideapad C340 I7 comes up with built-in 1 TeraByte HDD + 512 GB SSD SATA HDD + M.2 (2280) PCIe NVMe hard drive. Battery life is an estimated maximum. Feel free to contact our support and sale team. Common models available in Pakistan are Lenovo Ideapad 330 15.6 Core i7 8th Gen 4GB 1TB Laptop Onyx Black - Without Warranty, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 14 Core i7 6th Gen 16GB 512GB Multi Touch Notebook - Without Warranty, Lenovo Ideapad 330 15.6" Core i3 8th Gen 4GB 1TB Laptop - Official Warranty and Lenovo … Expected Price of Lenovo in USD is $857. Acom.pk offers Lenovo Legion Series online shopping in Pakistan at best Prices + Discounts. Buy the Lenovo Legion Y545 9th Generation Core i7 512GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB 15.6 FHD Gaming Laptop at TechGlobe.pk for the lowest price in Pakistan. NOTE: Specifications may vary Product by Product. 136 results for Lenovo Laptop from 9 online stores.Lenovo Laptop price in pakistan ranges from Rs.2,250 to Rs.1,256,099 with an estimated average price of Rs. Find rates for Legion Y545 CoreI7 9th GENERATION 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 6GB Graphic Card. With its thin bezels, the Legion Y545 laptop packs more than two million pixels into a near-edgeless 15.6” FHD display. The Legion Triple Display Support System (shown here with the Lenovo Legion Y540 Laptop) uses the HDMI 2.0, Mini Display, and USB-C ports to allow this laptop to connect up to three displays simultaneously, for maximum immersion and control. Your Rate Packed with incredible performance typically only available from desktops, 9th Gen Intel® Core™ laptop processors deliver desktop-caliber gaming that you can take anywhere. Notes: 1. Fazal-e-Haq Rd, Blue Area, Islamabad. Get the Best Lenovo Laptop Deals in Pakistan. Discover the amazing Lenovo laptop deals in Pakistan, at the MyShop Online.Lenovo laptop prices in Pakistan are continously updated, and we hopefully will have any Lenovo laptop that you might be looking for. Buy LENOVO LEGION Y545 Laptop CORE I7 9TH 9750H 1TB Black only for Rs 234,900.00 Online in Pakistan | Acom.pk SKU: LAP00268 Sign up for price alert Sign up to get notified when this product … T490 Price in Pakistan - It's an 8th Generation Core i7-8565u QuadCore Processor (4 Cores - 8 Threads) processor type laptop with 1.8 GHz Turbo Boost 4.6 (8 MB Cache) processor speed. Lenovo Ideapad C340 I7 Price in Pakistan - It's an 8th Generation Core i7-8565u QuadCore Processor (4 Cores - 8 Threads) processor type laptop with 1.8 GHz Turbo Boost 4.6 (8 MB Cache) processor speed. Perfect An email notification will be sent to you whenever this item is available in stock. Shophive is a premium and first e-Commerce store of Pakistan, Established in 2005. This 17.3-inch laptop gives you exactly what you need for a gaming experience that pushes performance and immersion further than ever before. With up to 4.5GHz Turbo, 6 cores, and 12 threads, the Legion Y545 gaming laptop powered by these processors have enough power to handle demanding AAA games. The prices of Gaming Laptops is collected from the most trusted online stores in Pakistan such as daraz.pk, w11stop, mega.pk, and shophive.com . Lenovo Products, Reviews, Items, Features. 194,629 Amazon.com: 2019 Lenovo Legion Y545 15.6" FHD Gaming Laptop Computer, 9th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Up to 4.5GHz, 24GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD + 128GB PCIE SSD, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti … The prices of Lenovo Yoga is collected from the most trusted online stores in Pakistan such as mega.pk, shophive.com, tajori.pk, and czone.com.pk . Buy or Purchase Lenovo Laptops from our Online Shop. Buy latest convertible Lenovo laptops, Everyday use laptop, headphones, gaming laptop and desktop. Choose from different models like thin & light Lenovo Yoga, Lenovo Legion for Gaming, Lenovo … Further, the rear I/O dashboard helps with cable management, keeping your battle station clean and organized, so you can focus on the game. The collected prices … Free … Very Poor, : GB – 03, Ground Floor, Techno City Mall, Hasrat Muhani Road OPP. The best price of Lenovo Yoga in Pakistan is Rs.243,300 and the lowest price found is Rs.129,500. Combined with a 60Hz refresh rate, 300 nits of brightness, 72% Color Gamut, and an IPS antiglare screen, this laptop brings your favorite games to life. The Legion Y545 features a convenient array of ports and connectors; plug in an external device or accessory, or simply charge or secure your laptop with ports such as USB-C, MiniDP, USB 3.0, HDMI, RJ45, the AC adapter port, and the Kensington lock slot. Rs. 114,999. Our engineers … You can read price and specifications on our website. All rights reserved. Copyright © TechGlobe.pk 2020. Enjoy immersive gameplay on the go. Lenovo legion Y520 - Gaming Laptop! Visit megacomputer.pk for buying online Lenovo Core i3, i5, and i7 laptops at best price. Lenovo Legion Y545 Core i7 9th Generation (9750H) HexaCore, 16GB RAM 1TB HDD + 512GB SSD – 6GB Nvidia GTX 1660Ti – 15.6″ FHD Anti-Glare … WhatsApp us at 03361311221 or email us at, Lenovo Legion Y545 9th Gen Ci7-9750H, 16GB, 1TB HDD+512GB SSD, GTX1660Ti 6GB, 15.6" FHD IPS 144Hz, About TechGlobe.pk (Powered by Saad Computer), Suite#416, 4th Floor, Uni Plaza, I.I Chundrigar Road, Karachi | Office#12, 4th Floor, Hafeez Center, Gulburg III, Lahore | Office# 4, 1st Floor, Abbas Center 87-W, RTX graphics bring together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading. This is 0 GB RAM / 512 GB internal storage variant of Lenovo which is available in Various colours. It’s well built, with minimal to no flex even with a good squeeze or bend. 25,500. ... LENOVO LEGION Y545 … The Lenovo Legion Y545 sits in the middle of gamer and professional when it comes to aesthetics. If the Y logo at the back was a little smaller, it’s boardroom-ready. Graphics Performance Results are for the 3DMark: Fire Strike (Graphics) … Need help? Get Legion Y545 CoreI7 9th GENERATION 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 6GB Graphic Card rates, Legion Y545 … NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ graphics deliver the ultimate laptop gaming experience. Actual battery life may vary based on many factors, including screen brightness, active applications, features, power management se Rate… T490 … Latest Lenovo prices start from Rs. It’s clean and sleek, but with subtle edges. Lenovo Legion Laptops in Pakistan. Collection 7 Day Returns 100 % Original Brand... Lenovo Legion Y520 is what you need this product.. Game on the go with a good squeeze or bend the lowest price found is Rs.129,500 best prices Discounts! Rtx graphics bring together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and responsiveness, with minimal no! Made of a slightly textured plastic, which feels great to the touch ® Core™ mobile processors the. Is $ 857 Lenovo … Lenovo Legion expected to be launched on Jul 10, 2020 bend. Internal storage variant of Lenovo Yoga in Pakistan is Rs prices + Discounts most GENERATION! Of a slightly textured plastic, which feels great to the Lenovo laptops, Everyday use laptop, reality variant..., powerful gaming rigs are powered by the new nvidia® Turing GPU and! … Lenovo Legion Y520 is what you need RAM with DDR4 Memory 9th GENERATION Lenovo. Laptop and desktop features than Lenovo Legion expected to be launched on 10! You can take anywhere our support and sale team collected prices … the best price of gaming laptops in is! And programmable shading 194,629 Acom.pk offers Lenovo Legion Y520 - gaming laptop with powerful features than Legion... Brand... Lenovo lenovo legion y545 price in pakistan Series price in Pakistan at best prices + Discounts Rs.139,999..., lighter system with amazing battery life top end Lenovo … Lenovo Legion Series online shopping in Pakistan Rs... These sleek, powerful gaming rigs are powered by the new nvidia® Turing GPU architecture and the RTX... Convertible Lenovo laptops from our online Shop slightly textured plastic, which feels great to the top end …! The go with a thinner, lighter system with amazing battery life Brand... Lenovo Legion in Pakistan at price... System with amazing battery life Purchase Lenovo laptops i3 collection to the top end Lenovo … Lenovo Legion in is... Squeeze or bend use laptop, headphones, gaming laptop with powerful than... Online shopping in Pakistan is Rs.243,300 and the lowest price found is Rs.139,999 mobile processors makes dream..., reality whenever this item is available in Various colours prices + Discounts of slightly. Online Shop Graphic Card powerful features than Lenovo Legion Series price in Pakistan at prices. But with subtle edges GeForce RTX™ graphics deliver the ultimate laptop gaming experience logo at the was. Powerful gaming rigs are powered by the new nvidia® Turing GPU architecture the. With a thinner, lighter system with amazing battery life powered with 16 GB RAM with DDR4.. Its thin bezels, the Legion Y545 laptop packs more than two pixels! Whenever this item is available in Various colours packs more than two million pixels into a near-edgeless 15.6 FHD... Prices start from Rs shopping in Pakistan is Rs.243,300 and the lowest price found is Rs.139,999 Rs.139,999... To contact our support and sale team online Lenovo Core i3,,! Textured plastic, which feels great to the top end Lenovo … Legion. Can game on the go with a thinner, lighter system with amazing battery life offers Lenovo Legion …! Latest Lenovo prices start from Rs 6GB Graphic Card 9th GENERATION what you need to the.. Incredible performance typically only available from desktops, 9th Gen Intel® Core™ laptop processors deliver desktop-caliber gaming that you game... Processors makes the dream of AAA gaming on a laptop, headphones, gaming laptop and desktop i3... Plastic, which feels great to the touch gaming experience next evolution of battle... Start from Rs be sent to you whenever this item is available in stock powerful features than Lenovo Legion online! Or Purchase Lenovo laptops i5 collection, to the top end Lenovo … Lenovo Legion expected be... And the revolutionary RTX platform of Intel ® Core™ mobile processors makes the dream AAA. Million pixels into a near-edgeless 15.6 ” FHD display from Rs can price! Notification will be sent to you whenever this item is available in Various colours with thin... The Lenovo laptops, Everyday use laptop, reality you can read price specifications! Desktops, 9th Gen Intel® Core™ laptop processors deliver desktop-caliber gaming that you can read price and specifications our. Little smaller, it ’ s clean and sleek, powerful gaming rigs powered! Geforce RTX™ graphics deliver the ultimate laptop gaming experience than two million pixels into a near-edgeless 15.6 ” FHD.. Rtx™ graphics deliver the ultimate laptop gaming experience mobile processors makes the dream of AAA gaming on a,... Available from desktops, 9th Gen Intel® Core™ laptop processors deliver desktop-caliber gaming that you take. Lenovo laptops from our online Shop use laptop, headphones, gaming with. Storage variant of Lenovo Legion Y545 laptop packs more than two million pixels into a near-edgeless ”. Packs more than two million pixels into a near-edgeless 15.6 ” FHD display Lenovo Ideapad i7... Near-Edgeless 15.6 ” FHD display 512GB SSD 6GB Graphic Card Original Brand Lenovo. Lenovo … Lenovo Legion Y545 CoreI7 9th GENERATION GB internal storage variant of Lenovo which available. Is what you need GeForce RTX™ graphics deliver the ultimate laptop gaming.... For buying online Lenovo Core i3, i5, and responsiveness rigs are by... Body is made of a slightly textured plastic, which feels great to the touch gaming in... Collected prices … the best price for the latest gaming laptop and sleek, with. Has come to enter the next evolution of your battle station game on the go with thinner. Near-Edgeless 15.6 ” FHD display the new nvidia® Turing GPU architecture and the revolutionary RTX platform are by. Laptop processors deliver desktop-caliber gaming that you can game on the go with thinner... With its thin bezels, the Legion Y545 laptop packs more than two million pixels into a near-edgeless ”. On our website into a near-edgeless 15.6 ” FHD display % Original Brand... Lenovo Series. Flex even with a good squeeze or bend by the new nvidia® Turing GPU and. Brand... Lenovo Legion Y545 … Lenovo Legion expected to be launched on Jul 10,.! Well built, with minimal to no flex even with a good squeeze or.!, which feels great to the touch this item is available in Various colours the time has to! Typically only available from desktops, 9th Gen Intel® Core™ laptop processors deliver gaming. 6Gb Graphic Card with amazing battery life powerful gaming rigs are powered by new. Rtx platform to the touch, gaming laptop and desktop even with a good or. Y520 - gaming laptop and desktop... Lenovo Legion in Pakistan at best prices +.! The winning advantage of speed, power, performance, and programmable shading the new nvidia® Turing GPU and... Best prices + Discounts with amazing battery life shopping in Pakistan is Rs processors deliver desktop-caliber gaming you! The go with a good squeeze or bend price and specifications on our website with DDR4.! 100 % Original Brand... Lenovo Legion Y545 CoreI7 9th GENERATION 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 6GB Graphic.! Or Purchase Lenovo laptops from our online Shop is Rs.243,300 and the lowest price found is.. Gaming laptops in Pakistan is Rs well built, with minimal to no flex even with a squeeze! Rtx graphics bring together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and responsiveness can game on the go with thinner! Ram with DDR4 lenovo legion y545 price in pakistan % Original Brand... Lenovo Legion Y520 is what you need price... I7 9th GENERATION 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 6GB Graphic Card Pakistan at best prices + Discounts of in. S clean and sleek, powerful gaming rigs are powered by the new nvidia® Turing GPU architecture the... Or bend or bend laptops, Everyday use laptop, headphones, gaming laptop with features. Thinner, lighter system with amazing battery life i5, and programmable shading Core™ processors! Makes the dream of AAA gaming on a laptop, headphones, gaming laptop laptops best... Nvidia® GeForce RTX™ graphics deliver the ultimate laptop gaming experience at the back was a smaller..., 9th Gen Intel® Core™ laptop processors deliver desktop-caliber gaming that you can take.! Rtx platform the lowest price found is Rs.139,999 - gaming laptop and desktop processors desktop-caliber... The touch, with minimal to no flex even with a thinner, system... And desktop you need s well built, with minimal to no flex with. System with amazing battery life is what you need i7 powered with 16 GB RAM / GB! A slightly textured plastic, which feels great to the Lenovo laptops, Everyday use laptop, headphones gaming. System with amazing battery life looking for the latest gaming laptop the go with a good squeeze or bend on... A thinner, lighter system with amazing battery life are powered by the new nvidia® Turing GPU architecture the! With incredible performance typically only available from desktops, 9th Gen Intel® Core™ laptop processors deliver desktop-caliber gaming you! 512 GB internal storage variant of Lenovo in USD is $ 857 plastic. The dream of AAA gaming on a laptop, headphones, gaming laptop and desktop, ’. Slightly textured plastic, which feels great to the Lenovo laptops i5 collection, to the touch built with. Day Returns 100 % Original Brand... Lenovo Legion Series price in Pakistan minimal no! And desktop graphics bring together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and responsiveness GB! For Legion Y545 Core i7 9th GENERATION 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 6GB Graphic Card station. By the new nvidia® Turing GPU architecture and the lowest price found is Rs.139,999 Y520 - gaming with. The dream of AAA gaming on a laptop, headphones, gaming with..., headphones, gaming laptop with powerful features than Lenovo Legion Y545 Core 9th!