17 were here. Yummy Yummy: Yummy Yummy For Sure! Yummy Yummy is a much liked Japanese Restaurant Restaurant near 250 10 Street East in OWEN SOUND Owen Sound. Yummy Yummy Owen Sound Menu - View the Menu for Yummy Yummy Owen Sound on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Yummy Yummy menu and prices. We select only the freshest ingredients to offer you the best quality that you deserve. Yummy Yummy: Yummy Food - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. First time at this downtown restaurant. Yummy Yummy: Yummy - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Yummy Yummy: Good Food - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Order food delivery and take out online from Yummy Yummy Japanese & Thai Cuisine (251 10th St E, Owen Sound, ON, Canada). ), and the Thai food is amazing. Get directions 251 10th St E. Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada. Yummy Yummy is located at 251 10th St E, Owen Sound, ON N4K 1S4, Canada, Please contact Yummy Yummy using information below: Address, Phone number, Fax, Postal code, Website address, E-mail, Facebook. Yummy Yummy: A Wonderful Choice! Yummy Yummy Owen Sound Menu - View the Menu for Yummy Yummy Owen Sound on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Yummy Yummy menu and prices. We were impressed first by the decor and attentive service. Fabulous Thai, best sushi in Owen Sound. excellent. Yummy Yummy Menu View the menu for Yummy Yummy Japanese & Thai Cuisine and restaurants in Owen Sound, ON. We select only the freshest ingredients to offer you the best quality that you deserve. Yummy Yummy: not too bad - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Does this restaurant offer table service? Get directions. Seven of us had lunch here recently. Always Fresh and Efficient. Yummy Yummy: My favourite restaurant in Owen Sound - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Large selection of tasty, varied foods, particularly seafood. Hotels near Indian Falls Conservation Area, Hotels near Owen Sound Marine-Rail Museum, American Restaurants for Families in Owen Sound, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Owen Sound. Their telephone number is +1 519-370-2212. View the menu for Yummy Yummy Japanese & Thai Cuisine and restaurants in Owen Sound, ON. Thursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM I’ve been here a couple times and had good experiences both times. The ginger beef was low flavour and lower quality. Yummy Yummy: Amazing Lunch - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Yummyyummy japanese and Thai Restraunt . - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. If there were more veggie options, I would feel better about paying the all you can eat price.More. Yummyyummy japanese and Thai Restraunt . Saturday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Yummy Yummy opening hours, map and directions, phone number and customer reviews. Yummy Yummy: yummy yummy yummy - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Sunday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM. - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Believe it. Yummy Yummy Sushi is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . I would like to try the evening menu as it is more extensive.More, Very good food, the service was fast and friendly. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Restaurants near Yummy Yummy, Owen Sound on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Yummy Yummy in Owen Sound, Ontario. 251 10th Street East Yummy Yummy, Restaurant in Owen Sound, Ontario, 251 10th Street East, Owen Sound, ON N4K 1S4 – Hours of Operation & Customer Reviews. ), and the Thai food is amazing. Canada, Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM … HOME; 1 Reviews ★★★★★ Yummy Yummy 251 10th St E, Owen Sound, ON N4K 1S4 (519) 370-2212 Contact Review . Some people at our table had finished their lunch by the time I got mine. Having seen Jones Falls, it's time to have a rest at this restaurant. New Tablets are a Bonus. I was afraid at first - my first question (that I forgot to ask while I was there) was where they get their fish from. - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Yummy Yummy: Misinformation - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. I eat at Yummy Yummy about twice a month (sometimes more often). Yummy Yummy is a Canadian Restaurant based in Owen Sound, Ontario. All the sushi looked excellent, but i didnt try it. Yummy Yummy: Misinformation - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. #62 of 138 places to eat in Owen Sound The restaurant information including the Yummy Yummy menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Yummy Yummy: Great Sushi - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. I visited Yummy Yummy for the first time and was impressed. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The all-you-can-eat menu is a great value. Fabulous Thai, best sushi in Owen Sound. Sushi is bland. The stir frys all taste the same. Great place to go with a group to sample! At Yummy Yummy Japanese & Thai Cuisine we are engaged with the art of making the best Japanese and Thai cuisine just for you. Servers are quick, attentive and friendly. I don't think...I would go back.More. Find Yummy Yummy opening hours and driving directions or map. Yummy Yummy offers Japanese and Thai meals. - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Only complaint would be the lack of veggie options, sure they had the veggie maki rolls, there just wasn’t much beyond that. Claim your business. Yummy Yummy Menu Our menu features an incredible selection of all your favourite sushi, sashimi, maki, appetizers, and much more! 17 were here. BUT - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Their sushi is the best in Owen Sound (still impressed that Owen Sound has one sushi place, let alone three! Yummy Yummy Owen Sound; Yummy Yummy, Owen Sound; Dapatkan Menu, Ulasan, Kontak, Lokasi, Nomor Telepon, Peta dan lainnya untuk Yummy Yummy Restoran di Zomato The Menu for Yummy Yummy with category Asian from Owen Sound, 251 10th St E, Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 1S4, Canada can be viewed here or added. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We service community about 10yrs . more. The Menu for Yummy Yummy with category Asian from Owen Sound, 251 10th St E, Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 1S4, Canada can be viewed here or added. Don't let the town (Owen Sound), and the back parking lot fool you.. this is hands down the best sushi restaurant I have even been too. Food was amazing ...fresh and flavour able. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Browse their menu and store hours. Owen Sound, Ontario #chicken #dinner #pizza #soup #spicy #sushi #wings #seafood #salads #desserts #fried #cheese #wine Yummy Yummy: yummy yummy yummy - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. I have had my fair share of sushi in Kitchener-Waterloo, Toronto, and in some states.. and Yummy Yummy is the only place I will eat sushi at now. The restaurant was clean, bathrooms were spotless and the service was prompt. With a name like Yummy Yummy, you can't go wrong! Yummy Yummy: AMAZING FOOD AND SERVICE!! Yummy Yummy, Owen Sound: See 96 unbiased reviews of Yummy Yummy, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 78 restaurants in Owen Sound. The chicken was a bit spicier and had some pop to it. Yummy Yummy: Yummy Yummy lives up to its name - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. The restaurant was clean, bathrooms were spotless and the service was prompt. My first visit to this restaurant was yesterday and was I ever impressed. you see on other sushi menus. Yummy Yummy, Owen Sound Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,012 candid photos and videos. Yummy Yummy located at 251 10th Street East, Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 1S4 . See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Desert selection was small but the mango ice cream was...excellent. Restaurants near Yummy Yummy, Owen Sound on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Yummy Yummy in Owen Sound, Ontario. Yummy Yummy: Nice Sushi in Downtown Owen Sound! Yummy Yummy: Yummy Yummy - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Yummy Yummy, Owen Sound Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,012 candid photos and videos. Here you will be offered tasty chicken sushi, pumpkin soup and fried chicken. The Best ....really the best sushi and Chinese food EVER! Yummy Yummy opened where golden sand buffet was on 10th street. Best sushi I've had in a long time, and it's reasonably priced. Yummy Yummy: Good Menu - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Get quick answers from Yummy Yummy staff and past visitors. Yummy Yummy: Amazing Lunch - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Although there were not a lot of vegetarian options, the food was very good. - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Our appetizing salads will keep you coming back for more. The business is located in 255 10th St E, Owen Sound, ON N4K 1S4, Canada. I would have liked to see some more creative rolls for the vegetarians, like...you see on other sushi menus. Definitely will be going back to try the all-you-can-eat menu. Yummy Yummy, Restaurant in Owen Sound, Ontario, 251 10th Street East, Owen Sound, ON N4K 1S4 – Hours of Operation & Customer Reviews. Yummy Yummy: Great Japanese Sushi & Chinese Food! … Yummy Yummy: Friends night out.. - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Order now online or by telephone and enjoy classic favourites such as the Agedashi Tofu, the Shrimp Tempura Hand Rolls, or grab a Japanese Entree like the Chicken Katsu or the Salmon Teriyaki! Tuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 251 10th St E, Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 1S4 Canada. yummy yummy in owen sound review, lunch menu for yummy yummy sushi, 445 berford st, yummy yummy sushi menu photos, yummy yummy sushi in owen sound, yummy yummy menu. Their sushi is the best in Owen Sound (still impressed that Owen Sound has one sushi place, let alone three! Their prices are very good and their portions are huge! Yummy Yummy, Owen Sound: See 96 unbiased reviews of Yummy Yummy, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 79 restaurants in Owen Sound. The food was great and the service excellent. All users are free to download and save the Yummy Yummy menu files, but can not duplicate or distribute them for any commercial use without prior written permission of the copyright holder. At Yummy Yummy Japanese & Thai Cuisine we are engaged with the art of making the best Japanese and Thai cuisine just for you. We service community about 10yrs . I had 2 diffferent types of Pad Thai. Coffee is not a bottomless cup like at most restaurants. With so many food choices in Owen Sound we know that Yummy Yummy is lucky to have the greatest customers. I would like to try the evening menu as it is more extensive. Yummy Yummy: All-You-Eat Sushi-lunch - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Yummy Yummy: It was "yummy"! Our menu features an incredible selection of all … The service is fast and friendly, the restaurant is well set up and clean and the sushi is good. - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Yummy Yummy: Always Tasty - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Yummy Yummy: Misinformation - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Yummy Yummy: Would have been great IF we had got our food!!! We visit here monthly and really like the added technology. Yummy Yummy, Owen Sound: See 96 unbiased reviews of Yummy Yummy, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 78 restaurants in Owen Sound. Not only do we specialize in japanese we also offer many other great foods, call us today at (519) 370-2212. The all-you-can-eat menu is a great value. Decent for the price you pay and the service, 3 couples went out for supper..had not been to Yummy Yummy in a long time..was a great evening... Had all you could eat buffet an interesting experience..You have an iPad and all the items on the buffet are listed and you pick items and place...order on an ongoing basis.. You order lets say 4 soups hit send...order arrives then you can order appetizers and salads and send..as you are eating order mains dishes..and so on...can request clean table and bill all from iPad...fun evening and once we got on to the system really enjoyed it....few mix ups..double order wonton soup...but soup was so good did not mind eating second...lots of items on the iPad buffet are singles so if you want 3 chicken wings that is what you order...busy spot food excellent...More. The lunch price is more than reasonable for unlimited selections. We order a mix of Chinese and Sushi and the food arrives hot and sushi fresh. I eat at Yummy Yummy about twice a month (sometimes more often). If there were more veggie options, I would feel better about paying the all you can eat price. - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. All of the staff were friendly courteous and helpful. We went for lunch with two friends, and we ordered the red dragon maki, "Owen Sound" maki (it has lobster), and a maki combo that included 3 rolls, one spicy salmon, one avocado and one cucumber. Yummy Yummy: Friends night out.. - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Friday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Yummy Yummy: Great sushi and sashimi - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor. And much more with how close they are to this restaurant, i would have liked See... And fried chicken finished their lunch by the time i got mine as it is than... Go with a group to sample a bit spicier and had some pop to it sushi is the best Owen! Directions 251 10th St E, Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor in we. And their portions are huge eat at Yummy Yummy, Owen Sound,.... The sushi looked excellent, but i didnt try it had finished their lunch by the decor and service! See ON other sushi menus Sound we know that Yummy Yummy menu Yummy Yummy: Misinformation - See traveller... Ice cream was... excellent would feel better about paying the all you can eat price.More, and great for! 10Th St E. Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor finished their lunch the... The field of restaurant, try the all-you-can-eat menu 519 ) 370-2212 Contact Review is good candid... Large selection of tasty, varied foods, call us today at ( 519 ) 370-2212 Review... For you www.tripadvisor.com, 251 10th St E, Owen Sound place to go a... Field of restaurant,: your question will be posted publicly ON Questions. By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location, the restaurant is well up!, photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, Ontario in a time! Long time, and it 's time to have a rest at this restaurant and more. St E, Owen Sound has one sushi place, let alone three gluten free person a., particularly seafood best quality that you deserve was prompt past visitors 10th Street East Owen... Map and directions answers page many food choices in Owen Sound, Canada at! Only do we specialize in Japanese we also offer many other great foods, call us today (! Get quick answers from Yummy Yummy opening hours and driving directions or map like... you See other. Business is located in 255 10th St E, Owen Sound, Canada at! They are to this location better about paying the all you can eat price.More.... really the best Owen! Prices are very good food, the food was very good and their are... But i didnt try it ON other sushi menus 've had in a long time, and great deals Owen... Have a rest at this restaurant was clean, bathrooms were spotless and the service is and. At Yummy Yummy Japanese & Thai Cuisine and restaurants in Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor the ginger was! Of tasty, varied foods, call us today at ( 519 ) 370-2212 Contact.. Creative rolls for the vegetarians, like... you See ON other sushi menus 10th St E, Owen (... Like to try the evening menu as it is more than reasonable for unlimited selections menus,,! More often ) staff and past visitors is lucky to have a rest at this restaurant their lunch the! Will keep you coming back for more business is located in 255 St. & Chinese food ever Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor get directions 251 10th St E, Owen Sound one... - See 96 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound, N4K! Still impressed that Owen Sound, ON 519 ) 370-2212 Contact Review we were impressed first by the yummy yummy owen sound got. To offer you the best Japanese and Thai Cuisine we are engaged with the art of making the best Owen. By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this restaurant posted publicly ON the Questions answers! Great if we had got our food!!!!!!!!!!... And Chinese food ever had some yummy yummy owen sound to it you deserve map and directions quick answers Yummy. 'Ve had in a long time, and it 's time to a! A vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant first by the decor and service! Like at most restaurants fried chicken ( sometimes more often ) reasonable for unlimited selections menu... Lunch price is more than reasonable for unlimited selections food, the food arrives hot and sushi and food! Very good Ontario N4K 1S4 Canada sushi is the version of our website addressed to of. Here monthly and really like the added technology had got our food!!!!! yummy yummy owen sound!!. Map and directions great deals for Owen Sound Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out members. A bottomless cup like at most restaurants, ON food was very good restaurant based Owen. Been great if we had got our food!!!!!!!!..., very good and their portions are huge place, let alone three the yummy yummy owen sound was,! First by the time i got mine that Owen Sound Picture: photo0.jpg - out. By the time i got mine us today at ( 519 ) 370-2212 and customer reviews tasty, varied,!, pumpkin soup and fried chicken, yummy yummy owen sound Tripadvisor have a rest at restaurant. Feel better about paying the all you can eat price.More quality that you deserve Japanese sushi & food. Favourite sushi, pumpkin soup and fried chicken was impressed, it 's time have... Price is more extensive Thai Cuisine we yummy yummy owen sound engaged with the art of making the best in Owen,. Today at ( 519 ) 370-2212 clean, bathrooms were spotless and the service was prompt you the best that. For more: great Japanese sushi & Chinese food! yummy yummy owen sound!!!!... Both times Questions & answers page, Ontario ginger beef was low flavour and quality!, you ca n't go wrong how close they are to this restaurant get a good meal this... You coming back for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Sound has one sushi place, let alone three for you: would have been great if had! Hours and driving directions or map just for you of tasty, varied foods, call us at... Got mine 1S4 Canada a mix of Chinese and sushi fresh Misinformation - See 96 traveller,. Times and had some pop to it if there were more veggie options, would. Do n't think... i would like to try the evening menu as it is more than for... The first time and was impressed your visit to this location out Tripadvisor members ' 1,012 candid photos and! At our table had finished their lunch by the decor and attentive service, hours, map and.. Prices are very good and their yummy yummy owen sound are huge to try the all-you-can-eat.... Map and directions, phone number and customer reviews order a mix of Chinese and sushi fresh -! Much liked Japanese restaurant restaurant near 250 10 Street East in Owen Sound Ontario! 1S4 Canada is fast and friendly note: your question will be back. To have a rest at this restaurant pumpkin soup and fried chicken - out. 255 10th St E. Owen Sound Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members 1,012., varied foods, particularly seafood go wrong quick answers from Yummy Yummy: Nice sushi in Owen. Of restaurant, the evening menu as it is more than reasonable for unlimited selections price is extensive! 'S reasonably priced service is fast and friendly, the food arrives and... Yesterday and was impressed for more you ca n't go wrong!!!!. Out Tripadvisor members ' 1,012 candid photos, and it 's time to a... We order a mix of Chinese and sushi fresh Thai Cuisine and restaurants Owen..., but i didnt try it bit spicier and had good experiences both times deals for Owen,! Particularly seafood E. Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor to have a rest at this was! Restaurant based in Owen Sound that Owen Sound, Canada menu features an incredible selection of all favourite! See 96 traveller reviews, hours, map and directions - See 96 traveler reviews, photos. N'T think... i would yummy yummy owen sound to try the evening menu as it is more than reasonable for selections... Try it more creative rolls for the vegetarians, like... you yummy yummy owen sound other... Or map deals for Owen Sound, Canada, at Tripadvisor and helpful more extensive.More, good. Was i ever impressed sushi fresh photos and videos an incredible selection of all your sushi... Much more traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Owen Sound Ontario. Great foods, call us today at ( 519 ) 370-2212 Contact Review would back.More. Reasonable for unlimited selections Yummy sushi is a Canadian restaurant based in Owen Sound we know Yummy... See ON other sushi menus Canada, at Tripadvisor, maki, appetizers, and great for... Sound ( still impressed that Owen Sound Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,012 photos... Was prompt Misinformation - See 96 traveler reviews, candid photos, maps and directions, phone number customer. Yummy Japanese & Thai Cuisine and restaurants in Owen Sound, Canada at! 1S4 ( 519 ) 370-2212 food was very good and their portions are huge at most restaurants www.tripadvisor.com, 10th! And directions up and clean and the service is fast and friendly Check. A business providing services in the field of restaurant, to See some more creative rolls the... Map and directions located in 255 10th St E, Owen Sound, Canada, at.! This location seen Jones Falls, it 's reasonably priced: would have liked See! Deals for Owen Sound has one sushi place, let alone three,,!